Home Community Books Kane Chronicles Set Stories
Set Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Kane Chronicles, Since: 04-10-11
Founder: Non Malum - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 91359
Stories about that lovable little god of chaos!

Most of these will probably be mine, but whatever XD

Desperate times, desperate decissions by Shadow Priesstes reviews
With the rebels making trouble and the war against Apophis so close at the doors has Amos Kane no other choice then to make a risky decission.
Kane Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,690 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/27/2013 - Amos K., Set - Complete
Guess who is visiting by Shadow Priesstes reviews
Amos Kane is in for a big surprise when he wakes up one morning to be greeted by an unsuspected guest in his room, he should have just gone back to sleep as it seems.
Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,153 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/1/2013 - Amos K., Set - Complete
Set, shut up by Tide Pride reviews
Sadie and Set convesations. Why'd Sadue spare him? NO SADIE X SET NEVVVVVVER! Reveiw please *puppy dog eyes* honest opinon kay, doll? One-shot cos i'm better at it. Has nothing really to do with the title...
Kane Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 446 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/12/2010 - Sadie K., Set - Complete
Oh My Love by Zombiegirl197 reviews
"Oh my love, my darling, i've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time and time goes by so slowly...and time can d so much...are you still mine?" Set x Nephthys FOREVER! EDIT: Posted reply to anyonymous reviewer named Guest in second chapter.
Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,707 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/5/2012 - Published: 2/25/2011 - Nephthys, Set - Complete
Ra's Saviour by Zombiegirl197 reviews
He was my dear friend; my grandfather, my teacher, my saviour, my lord. He was my world. Ra's saviour...some saviour I turned out to be... -Set and Ra friendship. Set x Nephthys.-
Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,574 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 23 - Published: 2/26/2011 - Set - Complete
Song of Chaos and Freedom by Zombiegirl197 reviews
Sequel to Ra's Saviour. Sadie and Set friendship somewhat. "Free as the bird...with the wings...of the raging storm..."
Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,266 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Published: 2/27/2011 - Sadie K., Set - Complete
Lamentation by thecivilunrest reviews
"She was doing this for his own good." Insight in Nyphthys mind when she betrays Set.
Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 453 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Published: 6/12/2010 - Nephthys, Set - Complete
This is War by Zombiegirl197 reviews
"A warning, to the people, the Good and the Evil. This is war. To the soldier, the civilain, the martyr, the victim. This is War." Song by 30 seconds to Mars. Bascially how I think the end of the story might be. one-shot
Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Family/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,962 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/27/2011 - Set, Thoth - Complete