Home Community Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn! OC Fanfiction
OC Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Since: 04-06-13
Founder: BlackCross642 - Stories: 66 - Followers: 2 - id: 106989
This is OC or reincarnated people fanfiction for Katekyo Hitman Reborn! It can be yaoi, het, or yuri, I do not care. If you do not like that your story is here, just tell me, and I will take it off.

Foxfire Enchantment by chrihstie reviews
Long story short- Nanase Sakura was now homeless. Until a man, Sawada Tsunyoshi, offered her his home- Namimori Shrine. Apparently an earth deity, left her HIS job AND his scary fox familiar, Hibari Kyoya. Now SHE was a 'human god'. But her new familiars and friends gave her nothing but trouble. Trouble, trials- and the taboo love between a human and a yokai. [AU] *..Discontinued?*
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,556 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/28 - [K. Hibari, OC] Mukuro R., Hibird
Same Difference by chrihstie reviews
Two Hibari's meant twice the discipline, twice the casualties. It also meant an extra guardian for Tsuna, and more chaos in Namimori. But through all the fighting and stubbornness, there was understanding. And there was agreement. "Loving me wouldn't be 'herbivorous', it'd be called 'narcissism'." [AU/SI. 18хғeм(σc)!18. ѕelғceѕт?]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,883 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 5/21 - Published: 4/16 - [K. Hibari, OC] Vongola 10th Generation
Uncharted Waters by chrihstie reviews
Life hadn't been easy, in her first or reincarnated life. But as Bluebell, at least she had the Funeral Wreaths and the Vongola. It didn't erase the pain of her family or even the scars of her past life. But now she had people to share it with and a tongue to stick out at. [AU, after future arc; OC!Bluebell.]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,704 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 7/7 - Published: 4/19 - Byakuran, Fūta, Bluebell, Vongola 10th Generation
Midspring Day's Dream by chrihstie reviews
Nanase Sakura aims to blend in, to simply smile, and to stay unattached. Since she'll only move anyways- but what easy then was harder now. Every one of her rules were broken at Namimori Middle by people that actually made her fight to stay. Dodging friendship used to be easy and dodging tonfas- well, that was new. [SEMI AU]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 112,708 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 7/15 - Published: 1/10 - K. Hibari, T. Yamamoto, Vongola 10th Generation, OC
I'm Not Don! by CallMeCrazy4You reviews
I could deal with finding out I became a baby, a boy, and even KHR Tsuna's Twin, but being a mafia boss candidate? No way am I taking Tsuna's job! Sadly, I can no longer be a bystander because neither me or Tsuna wants to be Don! Rather than a race for mafia don candidacy it's a game of Mafia Style hot potato to keep KHR canon and my new bro boss. Twin-fic OC/SI Daily Arc Chap10!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 44,717 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 282 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 3/6 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation, OC
Change by Dolce-tasie reviews
She just wanted things to change. In a desperate attempt, she had jumped straight into an unknown time and world. Change is coming, and she couldn't help but hope again. But hoping is such a bad habit. (OC-centric, time-travel fic)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 34 - Words: 168,742 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 268 - Updated: 4/1 - Published: 6/8/2014 - OC
The Wheel of Fate by xXxIcePrincessxXx reviews
Hisoka is Mukuro's adorable younger sister. Aside from her brother being happy, all she wants is for someone to understand that she isn't Mukuro. Finally, she meets someone like that. Even if he does hate her brother, she doesn't mind. Hibari X OC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 26 - Words: 34,558 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 7/14 - Published: 8/28/2013 - K. Hibari
Cycling on Repeats by zria reviews
After Hisako's fifth life, she no longer feared death. It no longer mattered, because she would wake up again in her mother's arms as a baby. But during her fifteenth time experiencing her seventh birthday things started to change. She was no longer Hisako Watanabe, but Hisako Miura. Along with the name she gained a little sister who had a verbal tic.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,241 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 45 - Published: 10/7/2014 - Byakuran, Haru M.
Polaris by XxZuiliu reviews
It's curious, how even the tiniest ripples in the ocean of the cosmic universe can stir the waves of reality. SI OC, drabble-ish format. [COMPLETE] Ch12 AN: "Sequel" up!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 42,951 - Reviews: 405 - Favs: 797 - Follows: 455 - Updated: 8/10/2014 - Published: 4/1/2013 - Squalo S., Timoteo/Vongola IX/Vongola Nono, Xanxus, OC - Complete
Onwards Till Dawn by XxZuiliu reviews
What would you be willing to give for a second chance to set things right? (And even though this is far from being her second chance, lifetime over lifetime over lifetime... that doesn't mean she will ever stop trying.) ReincarnationOC/Time Loop [Collaboration with XxZuiyun]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 31 - Words: 144,623 - Reviews: 894 - Favs: 799 - Follows: 858 - Updated: 7/27 - Published: 4/1/2014 - Vongola 10th Generation, OC
The Mundane by Totoro504 reviews
"OW! CAREFUL WITH THE FACE, IT ATTRACTS THE...ladies ." Xin Yue was just a young boy who got along with everyone at school. Xin Yue was also a tiny girl that had an urge to sit around at home naked and watch shoujo animes. Inevitably, both the Xin Yue wanted to be fed and left alone by the stupid prefect. "Do I know a faggotron like you?" HibariXOC [UPDATED]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,390 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 144 - Updated: 7/5/2014 - Published: 6/24/2013 - K. Hibari, OC
Darkness, Light, Or In Between by SilverNeira reviews
A new student arrive at Namimori, along with a mysterious past! Kimura Yuki, the new transfer student. He became quick friends with Tsuna and the others, but wait... HE'S ALSO PART OF THE MAFIA! What connection does he have with the Vongola Family? Is he an enemy or an ally? Why does he know Reborn? What sort of secret is he hiding? Wait!... HE'S A WHAT! HIbariXOC NOT YAOI!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 96,616 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 7/4/2014 - Published: 10/7/2011 - K. Hibari, OC
The Silent Moon by MangaFreak3 reviews
The Moon reflects light from the Sun. Without the presence of the Sun, there is no Moon. But without the presence of the Sky, there can be neither. This is the story of how the Moon came to be through the existence of the Sun and the Sky. This is the story of Vongola's Hidden Guardian, the Silent Moon. MaleOC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 45,642 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 180 - Updated: 5/29 - Published: 7/2/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Ryōhei S., OC, K. Hibari
The Prince's Pauper by AliceMitch09 reviews
He's the freaking Prince the Ripper, while she's a lethal nobody...until they decided to recruit her. He's taken interest in her, but she won't mince nicely. This is how their fairy tale begins... Bel/OC. First fanfic, so play nicely. ratings rise
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 61,940 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 138 - Updated: 4/25 - Published: 3/28/2012 - Belphegor, OC
Jennifer, Nancy, and the world of KHR! by ShayminPrima reviews
Jennifer and Nancy are the bests of friends! Though they're pretty different... Nancy likes anime while Jennifer likes the drama, real life things, ect. But what happens when they wished on a star and meet a certain Chiavarone boss? OCx18, OCxD CURRENTLY UNDERGOING CONSTRUCTION (god help me, I need my spell check ;n;)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 79,044 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 8/23/2013 - Published: 10/7/2010 - Dino, K. Hibari, Vongola 10th Generation, OC
Rebel by Silvenstien reviews
They say "Karma's a bitch", and I say "Oh really? Maybe she and I can get together sometime, you know hang out, maybe get our nails done." They then give me a look that says ' What the fuck is wrong with you' and I make a face that says 'Everyyytthing'. Watch a shameless otaku with fujoshi tendencies enter the world of KHR, reborn as... Gokudera!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 53,580 - Reviews: 309 - Favs: 321 - Follows: 362 - Updated: 5/17/2014 - Published: 2/6/2014 - Bianchi, H. Gokudera, Vongola 10th Generation, OC
My Heavenly Judgement by colbub reviews
Alice was normal. Unremarkable, smart-ish and... normal. So when she died, she was shocked. But it was even MORE shocking when part of her Judgment for her to go to Heaven consisted of... protecting Tsuna?
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 80 - Words: 593,687 - Reviews: 3114 - Favs: 1,653 - Follows: 1,531 - Updated: 6/29 - Published: 11/7/2010 - K. Hibari, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., OC
Reborn's World by DarkRoadHina reviews
"Am I the new centre of molestation or something!" When Luke and his friend Alice end up in Reborn's world after a incident with cosplayers, he didn't expect two perverts using him for their amusant. What children! OC/? yaoi rating might go up .
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,354 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 12/11/2010 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Mukuro R., K. Hibari
Not Any Average Herbivore by Loving-you-is-a-crime reviews
She had just died in her world from cancer. Later, she had found herself in a sticky situation where she can't move and everything was blurry to her. Turns out she had reincarnated into a place where she knew is an anime! She is now the sister of Yamamoto, Takeshi and Childhood friend of the Demon of Namimori! What is just going on in her new life? Hibarixoc HibariOC 18xoc
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 31,871 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 388 - Follows: 459 - Updated: 3/14/2014 - Published: 8/26/2012 - K. Hibari, T. Yamamoto
The Second Annoying Mist (Original) by ImATopMagicianFromWonderland reviews
"Hello, Ame-tan. How are yo-" "WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK! YOU'RE OLDER AND HOT!" "Oh, hi, Kuro." Dying was to be expected for me, being reborn into another world...was not. Currently doing a sort-of crossover with Shugo Chara! [Rated T for Language(so 13 and up is good).] DISCONTINUED/BEING RE-WRITTEN
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 65 - Words: 131,217 - Reviews: 559 - Favs: 296 - Follows: 288 - Updated: 7/10 - Published: 3/6/2013 - Fran, Enma K., Vongola 10th Generation, OC - Complete
The Skylark's Sister by crazyyetgreat reviews
"Ne, ne, onii-chan?" "What?" "Would you be a seme or uke?" "..." "Come on, answer" "Seme duh!" "You sure?" "..." "Ok, so have you two done the deed yet?" "..." "Ah, you're blushing" Being reborn as Hibari Kyoya's awesome little sister is something I didn't expect. Oh well, time to unleash hell on them. Warning: Shounen ai/future yaoi, ooc Hibari & all, slight AU 27OC, D18 & more
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 86,290 - Reviews: 298 - Favs: 274 - Follows: 306 - Updated: 4/1 - Published: 9/8/2013 - K. Hibari, OC
Fell into KHR! by purplebunny93 reviews
What will happen to Kasumi when she falls into the world of KHR? OC18. Review please! and no the cover is just random, Hibari hasn't eaten ice cream...yet
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 87,765 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 130 - Updated: 8/3/2013 - Published: 1/24/2012 - K. Hibari, OC
Here We Go Again by StellaAniFan reviews
"Have we met?" "Of course not. You would definitely remember me." "Yup." "Then how do you know my name?" "Because I'm special, and you're important. I know all the important people's names." "…Right." I've been reborn in Reborn! as the marshmallow-loving, white-haired being known as Byakuran. As far as I'm concerned, this can only end well. My first fic, please enjoy.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 24,571 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 195 - Updated: 10/21/2013 - Published: 9/8/2013 - Byakuran, Shōichi I., Vongola 10th Generation, Aria
Keeping Your Character by Insanity-Red reviews
When a girl from our world takes advantage of a quirk in the reincarnation system, guess whose body she ends up in? See what changes when the stupid cow isn't so stupid - nor a cow. What else will change when she retains knowledge from her previous life?
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 82,370 - Reviews: 804 - Favs: 1,439 - Follows: 1,390 - Updated: 8/20/2013 - Published: 1/20/2011 - Lambo
The Reborn Sky by UmiNight Angel Neko reviews
What would you do if you were reborn as the fem version of your favorite anime character. Well meet Sawada Tsunami, the next Vongola Decima. GuardiansxFemTsuna
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 61,316 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 416 - Follows: 410 - Updated: 6/30/2014 - Published: 3/16/2013 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation
59 | Page 1 .. Last Next »