Home Community TV Shows Instant Star Sexy Sadie
Sexy Sadie
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Instant Star, Since: 12-01-05
Founder: your21 - Stories: 3 - Followers: 2 - id: 25203
Hate her or love her, she's Sadie! Collection of stories that focus on Sadie Harrison!

My Immortal by The Rockerbabe reviews
Sadie's POV. She's gonna get herself killed. Patsy's words echoed in my mind and I felt a chill run through me. What am I going to do? I wondered. As Jude's life spirals out of control, her sister watches by helplessly, until she makes a choice and a call
Instant Star - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,466 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/20/2006
Let That Be Enough by BeBraveLive4Me reviews
The diary of Sadie Harrison as she takes on Italy! I know there are tons of Sadie haters out there... But just take the fanfic for what it is. It takes place right after Should I Stay or Should I Go of season one so she's with Tommy and Jude's on tour.
Instant Star - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 9,225 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/14/2007 - Published: 8/8/2006
What Comes In Between by BeBraveLive4Me reviews
It's a super random fanfic, but I hope you guys enjoy anyways! Be ready for an awesome surprise!
Instant Star - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,873 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/15/2006 - Published: 2/7/2006