Home Community TV Shows Flashpoint She Didn't Even Buy Me Breakfast
She Didn't Even Buy Me Breakfast
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Flashpoint, Since: 06-22-12
Founder: dtyback23 - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - id: 100962
Some of my favorite Spike stories out there- all in one place!

Opposite the Sun by pyrrho reviews
A hot call has Spike dealing with all the issues he's tried to repress, and may put him in danger as well. Spoilers for Slow Burn.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 34 - Words: 117,182 - Reviews: 382 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 3/19/2012 - Published: 1/1/2012 - Mike S., Greg P. - Complete
Wherever You May Hide by rgs38 reviews
Spike and Greg have a heart-to-heart conversation after Greg notices some troubling behavior. One-Shot post "Blue on Blue," SPOILERS. I'm putting a suicide warning but it's only there is you squint, it's more the abstract idea, just read, it'll make sense
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,316 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/23/2011 - Mike S., Greg P. - Complete
This Mourning by When Rabbits Attack reviews
If this kept up, the only way he'd stop losing would be when he had nothing left. I neither own Flashpoint, nor the characters involved. That would be CTV and Pink Sky. Spoilers to 2.22.
Flashpoint - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,994 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/16/2010 - Greg P., Mike S. - Complete
The Young and Scarlatti House of Random by SYuuri reviews
When the presentation begins to get boring, Spike and Lew choose to entertain themselves by coming up with random topics. xX Drabble Xx
Flashpoint - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 608 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/21/2010 - Mike S., Lewis Y. - Complete
Like a Duck by rgs38 reviews
My idea of what would happen if Spike was mandated to have therapy after "Fault Lines." Just a oneshot, playing around with some dialogue ideas. Spoilers for Fault Lines, One Wrong Move, No Promises. I know the title is weird but it makes sense at the end
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,652 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/18/2011 - Mike S., Dr. Luria - Complete
Tell Me Something Good by How Clever of You reviews
Spike and Jules paint the living room and mull over recent events. / Set somewhere between Acceptable Risk and Fault Lines. Spoilers for both. Can be seen as a strong friendship or a relationship, depending on how you want it.
Flashpoint - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,882 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/7/2011 - Jules C., Mike S. - Complete
Christmas Presents by psyscaper reviews
Spike's first Christmas on his own. SPOILER ALERT - General Season 4 spoilers as well as specific spoilers for Blue on Blue and Slow Burn.
Flashpoint - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,653 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Published: 12/24/2011 - Mike S. - Complete
from start to finish by How Clever of You reviews
Over the first few weeks, he hung around her desk a lot, just making small talk and casual conversation. / Spinnie!
Flashpoint - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,907 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/28/2011 - Winnie C., Mike S. - Complete
The Love Offensive by Angelinsydney reviews
Spoiler Alert: S5, E4. A series of charming, disarming ways Spike wore down Winnie's defenses. How could she resist the perfect guy? My usual offering of love story with a generous dash of humour, thrill and suspense. Pop the champagne, over 20,000 hits now! A new milestone, my friends. Thank you.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 24 - Words: 42,275 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/15/2012 - Published: 3/18/2012 - Mike S., Winnie C. - Complete
Breathe by anolinde reviews
When Keira Ford left her home at 18, she never looked back. Now a rookie at the SRU, she's done everything she can to bury her past. But when Team One gets a new recruit, she's forced to confront the reasons why she left... and the one she had to stay.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 44 - Words: 126,364 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 113 - Updated: 9/24/2013 - Published: 7/26/2011 - Mike S. - Complete
It's a Second Chance by mermers reviews
The team steps in to help other law enforcement agents to stop a white slavery ring. Could this lead to something more than just a work relationship?
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 133,097 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/7/2012 - Published: 1/2/2012 - Mike S.
My Daughter Says by The Sneezing Panda reviews
Maggie Braddock had dropped it like a bomb and Spike was left to deal with the aftermath.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,269 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Mike S., Lewis Y. - Complete
The Pants by Mollylyn reviews
"How'd you get a pair of men's SRU track pants?" "They're not yours?" Contains some Jam. Why? Because I wrote it, that's why.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,819 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/19/2012 - Jules C., Mike S. - Complete
My Human and I by Angelinsydney reviews
Babycakes' Story - in her own words
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 764 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Published: 3/1/2012 - Mike S. - Complete
For That Which Has Been Your Delight by pyrrho reviews
Spike can't get out of everything, all the time. Greg deals with some of the fallout.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,011 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/4/2012 - Mike S., Greg P. - Complete