Home Community TV Shows Law and Order: SVU She Who Is Stalked A Lot
She Who Is Stalked A Lot
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Law and Order: SVU, Since: 04-09-05
Founder: Golerina - Stories: 58 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 14116
The greatest fanfiction centered on Olivia Benson

Office Fight by Scully22 reviews
the SVU detectives learn why Stabler and Benson's fights continue to get worse and worse.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,100 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 3/8/2006 - Published: 5/6/2005 - Complete
Playin' Basketball by Scully22 reviews
Finished...Olivia joins Elliot, Dickie, and Lizzie for a good game of basketball...Elliot's marriage is in the toliet, olivia is there the whole way.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 19,390 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 1/14/2006 - Published: 6/15/2005 - Complete
Dark Lady by Rockbird reviews
It's a bit...weird...Wasn't sure what to rate it, decided to err on the side of caution. Songfic, Olivia Benson reflects on a case
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 441 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/8/2005 - Complete
What Kind of Day Has it Been? by blondie reviews
Olivia deals with a breakup. Femslash: OliviaAbbie. No sex or anything, just angst.
Crossover - Law and Order & Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 777 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/15/2005 - A. Carmichael, O. Benson
Supergirl by SVUFanatic611 reviews
[one-shot] Olivia muses on her life and a conversation she had with a young witness.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,702 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/12/2005 - Complete
I Think I Love You by tvaddict23 reviews
OliviaElliot pairing. Short song fic. Olivia can’t get a tune out of her head. COMPLETE
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,487 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/1/2005 - Complete
Anguish by Olivia26 reviews
“He got to you too, Olivia. He had you believing everything he said about me in that room. You’re not supposed to take a baby raper’s word over mine!”
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,233 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/3/2005
Plead Guilty to Love by Alley Parker reviews
A song fic to Michelle Banch's song Hotel Paper. Olivia writes down some feelings she has for a certain man. It's my first fic in this section so I expect flames but I hope you gius give me a chance.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 743 - Reviews: 7 - Published: 3/5/2005 - Complete
Trial Prep by caseyfan4ever reviews
Olivia and Casey prepare for a trial and get to know each other
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 920 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/16/2005 - Published: 2/5/2005
Believe It by coolbyrne reviews
See AO in an elevator! See me try and avoid elevator cliches! See me get a brain cramp as I try and make sure the feminine pronouns match the nounverb they're supposed to, so I don't have Olivia kissing her own lips!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,359 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/23/2005
Addictions by coolbyrne reviews
Addictions come in all shapes and sizes. Olivia POV
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,029 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/23/2005
That's Why I'm Here by LSMunch reviews
post-ep for Wrath. What if someone else had visited Olivia after Elliot left?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,586 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/3/2005
Let Me In by SVUFanatic611 reviews
postIntoxicated. Elliot and Olivia were like that. But, they’ve come to the point these days where they don’t talk much anymore. Elliot visits Olivia.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,824 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/11/2005 - Complete
Three Shots by squeakyfingers reviews
Save me not, I deserve to die. Missing scene from "Loss". AO. Olivia angst.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 220 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 4/30/2005
Road Trip by Dani-Ellie03 reviews
Olivia and Casey run out of gas on the way back from interviewing a witness.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,552 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/1/2005 - Complete
Happy Family by Nonnihil Scelestus reviews
This is a challenge fic. The challenge is included with the story. Olivia finds a cat and she and John get together.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,024 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/11/2005 - O. Benson, J. Munch - Complete
Dreams and Nightmares by Ava Cabot reviews
Response to episode drabble challenge: Olivia briefly reflects after the events of Risk. Warning: episode spoiler.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 508 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/24/2004
Our Girl by softnsensual457 reviews
What happens when one of the SVU copsis brutally raped? What will the others do?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,501 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 5/17/2005 - Published: 5/13/2005
Surprise by Joseph Q Publique reviews
Someone's in for a shock. (Thursday100 'Buffy' challenge, Olivia Alex femslash)
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 114 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 1/25/2004
A Day Off and a Bag of Chinese Food by Olivia26 reviews
Olivia and Elliot deal with the problems that occurred during “Wrath” EO friendship
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,007 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/15/2004
Mr and Mrs Stabler by amelina reviews
It's been a year since Kathy and Elliot divorced, and his kids suggest he get back in the dating game...with Olivia. Will dating ruin the friendship? And what happens when a case forces them to go under cover as a married couple?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 12,759 - Reviews: 341 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 176 - Updated: 4/13/2008 - Published: 4/27/2005
He Who Fights Against Monsters by perfectvelvet reviews
Olivia struggles with her personal demons.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,050 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/16/2003 - E. Stabler, O. Benson - Complete
Escapism by kukrae reviews
First, Olivia’s not around for Elliot to talk to in Shaken...now Elliot isn’t around to be with Olivia. Ah well, that’s what happens when two eps overlap in filming. Guess it’s up to us to set things straight.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,880 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/10/2003
Shaken Up by kukrae reviews
Spoilers: Shaken. Anyone else upset that it wasn’t Olivia that Elliot spoke to in the bar? Yeah, thought so...so was I. Let’s try to fix that, shall we?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,077 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/8/2003
The White Flag by Goldberry reviews
Post "Control". Olivia has an internal arguement with herself and loses. "I'm tired of making choices that decide other people's lives."
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 900 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/19/2003
58 | Page 1 .. Last Next »