Home Community TV Shows Big Bang Theory Sheldon & Penny
Sheldon & Penny
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Big Bang Theory, Since: 04-04-12
Founder: michmich6824 - Stories: 115 - Followers: 27 - id: 99392
The Best of the Shenny Fanfics

Memories and Love by Risknight reviews
The ornaments for the tree may not be conventional, but they hold a lot of wonderful memories for her. Memories of friends long gone. Memories of happy days long past. Memories of the greatest gift she was ever given. The trust and love of her very best friend.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 811 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/9/2014 - Complete
Say Something by fact-and-fiction reviews
the complicated relationship that is externally defined as friendship but internally incongruent with that meaning, between Sheldon Cooper and Penny.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,743 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/12/2014 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
Her Paladin by Reparata reviews
Leonard is off in the North Sea. Penny has a personal crisis. Sheldon intervenes as Leonard's surrogate. His parting words had been 'Look after her for me, buddy. I trust you. Be there for her when she needs me. You're her Paladin while I'm gone.'
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,603 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 32 - Published: 6/9/2013 - Leonard H., Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
Set Fire to the Rain by MyOwnStar reviews
Using Adele's song, "Set Fire to the Rain", this is a dark lyrical flowing one shot about Penny and Sheldon's heated (and secret) love affair...
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,073 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/22/2013 - Sheldon C. - Complete
I wish by GalexyQuest reviews
A man and a woman who finds answers in each other. One shot fluff.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,307 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/11/2013 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
Just Another Dance by wolfofsheep reviews
Penny has to practice a dance and who better to help her than Sheldon...
Big Bang Theory - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,158 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/30/2014 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
Sharing the Shenny Sauce by tx-fictionqueen reviews
"Why say no when you can say yes?" Rated T for content of the...undead...persuasion. ;)
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Horror/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,756 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/16/2014 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
revelations of the unwelcome kind by TuesdayTerrible reviews
the alcohol on her counter glistens with the reminder that she should have never gone out in the first place. oneshot. shenny.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,723 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/8/2013 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
sharing the shenny sauce by TuesdayTerrible reviews
"I love you, but Im not in love with you." [Shenny. If you know how to read between the lines.]
Big Bang Theory - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,233 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/25/2014 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
Broken by Crying Raven reviews
Sheldon goes to Penny's bedside at the hospital.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 769 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/30/2013 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
Fake Plastic Trees by BSparrow reviews
Inspired by the song by Radiohead. When moving to Los Angeles doesn't turn out quite the way she'd expected, only one person can bring Penny home.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 816 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/4/2013 - Penny, Sheldon C. - Complete
The Summer Expedient by Taran-Wanderer reviews
With Leonard gone for the summer, Penny and Sheldon strike up an agreement that strengthens their growing friendship. But before the summer ends, Sheldon finds himself with deeper feelings for his neighbor than he knows how to contend with. Slow Romance set after Season 6 Finale. Shenny.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 58,503 - Reviews: 250 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 379 - Updated: 8/14/2013 - Published: 6/16/2013 - Sheldon C., Penny
The Midnight Snack Anomaly by Darkly Dreaming reviews
Sheldon unexpectedly wakes to Penny cooking in his apartment. Ambiguously unShenny unless you want it.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 643 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/3/2013 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
The Relationship Anomoly by LadyPyre reviews
Penny has the birthday blues as she ponders her life and her unrequited feelings for a certain genius. Rating for language
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,490 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/3/2013 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
I Never Told You by Blink Floyd reviews
Basically, Penny's leaving, and she and Sheldon are both having regrets, so yes, it's Shenny. Based on the song by Colbie Callait. It's much better with the lyrics, but oh well. Nothing I can do about that.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 798 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/9/2013 - Penny, Sheldon C. - Complete
The Last of Us by SimplyKorra reviews
People always ask her why she stays. She responds simply and with a smile. "Because I love him."
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 106,803 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 234 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 5/23/2013 - Published: 5/22/2013 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
This Nearly Was Mine by LANIKI reviews
Sometimes what you want isn't what you actually get. A story of longing throughout the years. Long one-shot. Shenny (of course)
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,116 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/22/2013 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
Bodies In Motion by Risknight reviews
Just a short, short story that buzzed around my brain at work. Penny, Sheldon, sweaty good fun. That's all I'm saying.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 467 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/19/2013 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
Penny by BreathlessFaith reviews
After Bernadette's wedding Penny's life changes. This is a Penny and Sheldon story eventually. It will take awhile to get there.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 19 - Words: 44,613 - Reviews: 271 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 11/28/2013 - Published: 1/16/2013 - Penny, Sheldon C. - Complete
Wanted: Roommate Normal Need Not Apply by PrincessButtercup83 reviews
This is where I would write a summary, but I'm going to make you read it to find out what it's about. Ha!
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,823 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 218 - Follows: 23 - Published: 7/28/2009 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
Baby Steps by BaronessBlixen reviews
Sheldon and Penny on their way to parenthood. AU. One-shot.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,971 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 15 - Published: 4/6/2013 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
My 0,0,0,0 Thingy by NellyLush reviews
Alone for the summer Penny has time to think about what the guys, and Sheldon in particular, mean to her.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,341 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/29/2009 - Penny, Sheldon C. - Complete
The Beethoven Bond by immortalbeloved13 reviews
The unlikeliest of bonds forms over a shared interest in The Maestro
Big Bang Theory - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,867 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 16 - Published: 4/7/2010 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
You Are My by Bella-Jade83 reviews
Penny is about to move away and Sheldon has a revelation about what Penny means to him.
Big Bang Theory - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,374 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 12 - Published: 3/31/2010 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
The Concept of Breathing by Mika Casey reviews
Penny always made Sheldon's chemicals react. Sheldon/Penny, Leonard/OC
Big Bang Theory - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,077 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Sheldon C., Penny - Complete
74 | Page 1 .. Last Next »