Home Community Cartoons Winx Club Shinix club
Shinix club
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Winx Club, Since: 05-28-11
Founder: Stormbringer Avalon - Stories: 4 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 3 - id: 92725
Winx club rules and so me , Kica, Musicalyak and Chips made this yay! I am trying to get more staff at this time but anyway enjoy the stories we have now! Please no offence or rude comments of the storys . SHINIX CLUB FIND THE MAGIC WITH IN YOU! "current info": Casey cats cousin is driving her crazy and drowning on about something right now- one fact about her: she sleeps with blankie ( her words not mine) named Mamoose.

Diamondex by Stormbringer Avalon reviews
6 girls from Canada discover they are the new generation of winx , downer ? The new generation of Trix finds them and still on earth the Diamondex need to fight of the Darix
Winx Club - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 1,430 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/11/2011 - Published: 5/26/2011
I Believe by Ella Anders reviews
A short story about Bloom's first meeting with the Winx.
Winx Club - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,489 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/24/2011 - Bloom - Complete
Secret of the Diary by Laylaenchantix101 reviews
When the daughters of the Winx Club go to Alfea, they stumble across a mysterious diary. But there's more to the diary than they think. What happened to the writer of the diary? What lurks in the pages of the diary, haunting Alfea? Can they figure out what's happening around them, or will the long-missing Emmiline Smith have her revenge on those who betrayed her? *BEING EDITED*
Winx Club - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Mystery - Chapters: 29 - Words: 35,747 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/13/2013 - Published: 6/4/2011 - Complete
Confidential Winx by WinnieCocoaFlip reviews
Tori, Alyssa, Grace, Gaby, Candace, and Alex all go to Virginia for a "vacation" But they end up becoming magic winx and trying to resolve the biggest crisis between a group of friends: The Winx Club themselves. Complete.
Crossover - Winx Club & Camp Confidential series - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 22,091 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/16/2012 - Published: 2/1/2011 - Winx Club - Complete