Home Community Anime/Manga Haruhi Suzumiya series Shinjin: The Itsuki x Haruhi Agency
Shinjin: The Itsuki x Haruhi Agency
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Haruhi Suzumiya series, Since: 09-23-07
Founder: Haruhi-chama - Stories: 5 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 8 - id: 50849
This coupling is practically unheard of and it needs more love. All espers and their gods are welcome in this Closed Space!

Koizumi Itsuki x Suzumiya Haruhi Brigade!

JJJ Ripples In A Pond JJJ by xXxJazzy B. RealxXx reviews
It's been four years, Kyon. You, especially, didn't even phone her. She grew unstable, so I just smiled and said, "Oh, but I'm still here." It's worse. Now you've returned, and her instability is havoc. So with a smile I ask you now, "Wh-What...do we do?"
Haruhi Suzumiya series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,138 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 21 - Published: 1/10/2009 - Itsuki K.
The Emotions of Suzumiya Haruhi by Mademoiselle X reviews
Yes, Koizumi Itsuki has feelings for Suzumiya Haruhi, but is it really a one-sided feeling or… has this love started to run both ways? - Itsuki X Haruhi
Haruhi Suzumiya series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,756 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 1/4 - Published: 8/3/2008 - Itsuki K., Haruhi S.
A Little Miracle by DoYouFindMeDreadful reviews
Haruhi wants, so Itsuki gives. Itsuki X Haruhi ... fluff? O.o
Haruhi Suzumiya series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,275 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/4/2008 - Complete
a kingdom fit for God by DarkenedSakura reviews
From the empty crowds of the city, Koizumi has learned to fall in love with her melancholy, to bring cracks of light to her sky. [Koizumi centric, onesided IH and implied KH]
Haruhi Suzumiya series - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,856 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/19/2007 - Complete