Home Community Games Legend of Zelda Shink
Shink
Follow .
Focus: Games Legend of Zelda, Since: 11-04-05
Founder: Aurora-Kayd - Stories: 50 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 24012
Exclusively for the Link X Sheik pairing. Any recommendations welcomed! I'm going to go ahead and say that yes, I and I assume everyone who writes/reads Shink are fully aware that canon states Sheik is infact Zelda. Whether this makes Sheik female [in the game itself] is up to deabte. However, we chose to deny this fact vehemently and/or make Sheik a completely different character. If you'd like to be part of the staff, feel free ask me Aurorakayd. I would love help.

Wishes by Shadow Hylian reviews
“Sheik, what is it that you wish for?” Shink, Shounen ai.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,603 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/15/2008 - Sheik, Link - Complete
Jealousy by Shadow Hylian reviews
After everything that had happened, it hurt to know that the Hero would always put the Princess before him. SheikLinkZel. Jealous!Sheik.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,203 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/9/2008 - Sheik, Link - Complete
Prophetic Demons by Shadow Hylian reviews
The Rift has been closed, but the portal's radiation is infecting the Hero, changing him. I was my fault he was hurt and now I know what I must do. What I should have done from the beginning. Turn my heart to steel. Shink.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 39,128 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 8/7/2009 - Published: 2/24/2008 - Link, Sheik - Complete
Twilight Messenger by My Dark Rosaline reviews
Midna sends a messenger into the world of light to retrieve something of great importance to her. Warnings: Postgame, contains spoilers for TP. Also hints of yaoi. Rating may go up.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,440 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 8/16/2007 - Published: 3/1/2007 - Link, Sheik
Just A Thought by cheesy lasagana reviews
A short, sweet one shot between Link and Sheik where sheik tries to deny his feelings.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,614 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Published: 8/17/2007 - Link, Sheik - Complete
Stolen Glances by Shadow Hylian reviews
After Link returns to Hyrule after four years spent travelling through Termina, Labrynna and Holodrum, a phantom has watched him from the shadows. Who is this shadow and for what purpose does he follow the Hero? Yaoi.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,927 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 2/3/2008 - Published: 8/10/2007 - Link, Sheik - Complete
Shadow by Demi-goddess reviews
Post TP Hyrule is once again in peace. But as cliched as it sounds, how long will it last? With a new unknown threat imminent, and with no guide, the Princess sends her aid - one of the last true shadows: Sheik, of the Sheikah... slash /being rewritten
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 104 - Words: 314,494 - Reviews: 1333 - Favs: 254 - Follows: 211 - Updated: 6/26/2012 - Published: 4/2/2007 - Link, Sheik
All of Me by Demothi reviews
Summery: An angsty songfic, Sheik's musings after Link returns to his time WARNING Zelda & Sheik are DIFFERENT PEOPLE in this story
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,212 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/29/2006 - Sheik, Link - Complete
Night After Night songfic by Lady-Noremon
Well NorChan wrote a songfic to Night After Night from The Ramus. A Shink songfic infact. That is Sheik x Link
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 887 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/17/2006 - Sheik, Link - Complete
Speak by skibagrant reviews
Sheik tries to get Link to talk. I was bord ok?Mild shonen ai READ AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 570 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/24/2006 - Published: 8/8/2006 - Link, Sheik
Quest of Faith and Heart by Azuril Noir Raine reviews
rated for later on. yaoi story, shounen ai for the first two chapters, then i get naughty. linkxsheik in this fic. RxR
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,945 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/16/2009 - Published: 1/3/2003 - Link, Sheik
Yin and Yang by Kagedtiger reviews
Created for an entry in Y!Gallery's Love in the Shadows club's 69 contest. Link x Sheik slash, Sheik POV. Sheik awaits Link's arrival in the final temple. Contains spoilers. Obviously.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,027 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/8/2006 - Sheik, Link - Complete
The Finer Arts of Cruelty by H7 reviews
[Dedicated to Canihavea-Soda] After eight years, Link finally returns to Hyrule. Sheik thinks about how he treated Link during Ganondof's reign, and tries to make ammends. (Post MM, AU, slight spoilers, Sheik as his own character, yaoi)
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,358 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 6/11/2004 - Published: 3/19/2004
Lazuline Rubies by Zeldalotr reviews
It was a long seven years. Training to teach the Hero of Time what he missed while he slept. Agonizing really, and pointless all the while, until I actually saw the Hero of Time. [Slash] [LinkSheik]
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 34,604 - Reviews: 252 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 7/8/2009 - Published: 6/30/2006 - Link, Sheik
Centennial by sardonicsmiley reviews
AU for OoT, oneshot. LinkSheik slashiness. He knows the Hero of Time was supposed to awaken after seven years...but he didn’t. He knows that this all was supposed to end and start over and be good and pure again...but it didn’t.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,272 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/24/2006 - Sheik, Link - Complete
Candles by Firelit Dragon reviews
A response to an LJ challenge. Shink pairing, just a little drabble about how Sheik is remarkably like candles. SemiAU where Sheik is his own person. Slash.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 513 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Published: 5/2/2006 - Link, Sheik - Complete
My Little Hero by Firelit Dragon reviews
An angsty little drabble of Sheiks feelings towards Link. Unrequited love. Not much more than that, just a little plotbunny that I actually managed to catch for once. SemiAU in which Sheik is his own person. Slash
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,088 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/2/2006 - Sheik, Link - Complete
A Ruby Surrounded By Sapphires by TGP reviews
There is a stirring in Hyrule. Old fears are back and new ones forming. Zelda has seen the black clouds and has summoned Link once more...but also another. Sheik comes to her aid. Sheik POV, Slash, First in the Ruby Arc
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 56,730 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/7/2004 - Published: 10/25/2003 - Complete
Identity Crisis by canihavea-soda reviews
For H7 Link won't believe that Sheik is his own man, and threatens to kill him, assuming him to be Zelda, the one who sent him on his 'adventures' in the first place. Angsty, blatant implications of LinkSheik.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,099 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/5/2004 - Complete
Such is my prize by canihavea-soda reviews
Sheik muses on his feelings for Link. Angsty, unrequited love. Short and sweet.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 660 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/22/2004 - Complete
Losing You by Jiia-chan reviews
What would you do if you fell in love with the one you are meant to destroy for the good of the world? Would you be able to stand by and watch them fall into shadows, knowing you could stop it? Or would you be willing to give your life to save them? Shink
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,499 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Published: 4/2/2005 - Sheik, Link - Complete
Beautiful Disaster by Wolf in the Walls reviews
Link, almost done with his quest, reflects about how much he doesn't know about Sheik. a bit of an almost tearjerker
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,174 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/7/2005 - Link, Sheik
When Navi's Away, Link Will Play by Revlofantasy reviews
When Navi's away, Link will play... With Sheik that is. Sheik x Link Shonen aiFluff Oneshot
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,210 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/4/2005 - Sheik, Link - Complete
Link and the Vampires' Teabags by H.J. Bender reviews
This is a ridiculously absurd story. You might need to see a psychiatrist after reading it. Link has a strange medical problem that only gets worse when he reaches sexual maturity... Rated for pants-wettingly, godawful-funny gayness.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,322 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/17/2005 - Link, Sheik - Complete
The Destiny of Shadows by luckycharms88 reviews
The story of the forgotten boy, from his birth to his role in Ocarina Of Time. The story of Sheik's life. Yaoi will have a place in this story, but it is not the focus.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,403 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 16 - Published: 10/27/2005 - Sheik, Link
35 | Page 1 2 Next »