Home Community Cartoons Storm Hawks Short & Sweet? or Short & Zezty?
Short & Sweet? or Short & Zezty?
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Storm Hawks, Since: 04-18-10
Founder: Cowgirls Angel Rita - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 80686
However you write them, we have 'em. For those of you who want to read short and interesting stories, come see our collection of one shots.

Under by Clouds on Monday reviews
It’s all going downhill. This is not supposed to happen. We were such close friends, and now... we are just falling apart. And guess whose fault it is... mine. All me. And for once, I’m not blaming the drugs.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,378 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/8/2010 - Finn, Piper - Complete
Dreamweaver by BlueDragon123 reviews
Oneshot. Piper is having trouble sleeping and the whole Condor is worried. The moral of the story is not to drug your friends. AxP but if you don't like that pairing remember that we all do things we wouldn't do normally in dreams!
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,042 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/13/2010 - Aerrow, Piper - Complete
Alone at the Top by LonePhantom756 reviews
She was NOT a lonely girl who desperately wanted a friend. So why did those words still linger? And why did it hurt so much when she thought of them? Rated T for violence and angst
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,875 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Published: 4/17/2010 - Cyclonis - Complete
I've Got You by thegalaxsea reviews
It didn't matter to Piper that Lark turned out to be Cyclonis or there were no ther girls on the Condor because... "I've got you," Piper whispered, kissing Aerrow's cheek.'
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,090 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/18/2010 - Aerrow, Piper - Complete