Home Community Games Adventure Quest Shoujoai chain
Shoujoai chain
Follow .
Focus: Games Adventure Quest, Since: 11-27-07
Founder: The Darklight Angel - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - id: 52964
Ever found the shoujoai chain hard to keep up with, because of the constant switching between authors? Well, now it's al here, easy to read and sort out by.

Difficult to Deal With by The Darklight Angel reviews
Love can be quite difficult to deal with. Especially when you're a young woman living in Lore, and just witnessed the person you love the most kissng a Drakel. Onsided GalexKay Shoujo-ai. Don't like it? Don't read it.
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,444 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/25/2007 - Complete
What Friends Are For by Xenolord reviews
Gale brings home a friend from School one day. Next in the ShoujoAi Chain.
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,537 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/17/2007 - Complete
Harder Than it Looks by The Darklight Angel reviews
In Battleon, anything can happen. From invasions to mysterious disappearances to falling for someone you never imagine you would. Shoujo-ai
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,319 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/11/2007
Opinions That Kill by Xenolord reviews
The next in the Eternal Shoujo Ai Chain Story. Set when Gale is eighteen. Gale returns home from school one day with a letter, which Maria might find interesting. Rated T For mild use of language.
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,732 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/25/2007 - Complete
Night out by The Darklight Angel reviews
Lizzie, Maria, and the rest of their group are determined to make Natalya's and Serras' first date perfect, even if the two don't realize it!Next in the shoujoai chain.
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,053 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 10/8/2007 - Published: 7/24/2007
Screwedup Snugglefest by The Darklight Angel reviews
Now, let's say, one day before snugglefest our favourite girls end up liking other people? And what if it was up to Felix and the Kids to save them? The result? Total oddity. Next in the shoujoai chain. Slight humor
Adventure Quest - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,693 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 2/6/2007 - Complete
New Recruits v2 by Xenolord reviews
Yuki and Riles decide to sneak off for some alone time. Next in the AQ Shoujo Ai chain story. YukixRiles.
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,591 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/19/2007 - Complete
Nothing like Frostval by The Darklight Angel reviews
A few days before Frostval, Maria and Serras find something that will change their lives for the better. Loosely connected to the shoujoai chain, but not part of it. Now, slightly edited. Hope you enjoy this gift Xenolord! And Merry Christmas Everyone!
Adventure Quest - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,907 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/20/2006 - Complete
An EarlyLate Beach Story by The Darklight Angel reviews
Next in the shoujoai chain. A simple trip to the beach causes odd events, and something that could change the life of two of Lore's finest knights.
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,758 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/17/2006 - Complete
To My Love by Xenolord reviews
Continuation to the ShoujoAi chainstory DarkAngel874 and I have been working on. I've been lazy recently, I know, and I apologize. Sorry about that wait, hope you enjoy To My Love. AngstxRomance
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,202 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/15/2006 - Complete
New Recruits by The Darklight Angel reviews
Next in the shoujoai chain. Every single year, Tathlin and Artix trust Maria and Rayne with the duty of training the recruits. But this year, two recruits cause a little more trouble than the rest...
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,026 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 11/21/2006 - Complete
Two Weddings and a Funeral by Xenolord reviews
The next part of DarkAngel874's and my Shojoai Chain Story. All Artix Entertainment characters are theirs, all DarkAngel's characters are hers, and I own all mine.
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,648 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/15/2006 - Complete
Forever by The Darklight Angel reviews
The wedding of Maria and Safiria. Next in the shoujoai chain. Sequel to A Brief Glimpse and Come Hell or High Water. It's quite fluffy.
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,295 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/12/2006 - Complete
Come Hell or High Water by Xenolord reviews
Credit to DarkAngel874 for her characters. Lizzie goes missing in the night, and it's up to Maria, Natalya and Rayne to find her. Comedy, Action Adventure, Romance. It's not as fluffy as the previous stories in the chain, but it gets the job done.
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,497 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/10/2006 - Complete
A Brief Glimpse by The Darklight Angel reviews
A look into several years in the future. Cointains much shoujoai. Thank you to Xenolord for letting me use Maria! Rated T for slight suggestiveness. Like the title says, it's rather brief. Enjoy!
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,067 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/4/2006 - Complete
Must Love Animals by Xenolord reviews
This is a little treat for my friend DarkAngel874. Have fun. TripxAria
Adventure Quest - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,681 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/2/2006 - Complete
A late Mogloween story: Party at Yulgar's! by The Darklight Angel reviews
This year, Yulgar decides to hold a party at the Inn! Read the tale of this night of randomness! Contains shoujoai. Don't like? Don't read. Slight crossover with Xenolord. Thank you for letting me use Maria.
Adventure Quest - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,799 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/1/2006 - Complete
Of Rogues and Wannabe Playboys by The Darklight Angel reviews
Somehow, Robina's thoughts that day wandered from how Artix was tryin to be a playboy, to a certain rogue... I made Artix a wanna be player in this!
Adventure Quest - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,329 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/30/2006 - Complete