Home Community Cartoons Fairly OddParents Sibling Rivalry: Vicky and Tootie
Sibling Rivalry: Vicky and Tootie
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Fairly OddParents, Since: 08-15-09
Founder: Dr. James - Stories: 3 - Followers: 1 - id: 73271
One wants to kill Timmy and the other wants to kiss him. These stories tell the tale of two sisters and the struggles between them.

A Sister by LeSkuh reviews
OneShot:: “You were something to him. You were annoying and strange and you irked him and he saw you and he acknowledged you and I hate you for that. I hate that you were something and I was nothing.”
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,132 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/6/2005 - Tootie, Vicki - Complete
Adventures in Twinsitting! by StoryCrafter reviews
Vicky has to babysit two innocent looking babies, but are they more trouble than even she can handle? Perhaps she will need Tootie's help with this one....
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,933 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/16/2007 - Published: 8/10/2007 - Vicki, Tootie - Complete
The Switched Glitch by Dr. James reviews
Vicky loves to humiliate people, especially her bratty little sister. Until one day, a wish made by Timmy causes the sisters to swap roles, and now Vicky is younger than Tootie. Now it's time for Vicky to get a taste of her own medicine.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,964 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/9/2010 - Published: 7/9/2009 - Tootie, Vicki - Complete