Home Community Games Legend of Zelda Sides to All Stories
Sides to All Stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Legend of Zelda, Since: 02-24-08
Founder: Supreme.Empress.DragonGirl - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 55947
There are sides to all stories...so we'd like to hear what you think the other side is! If you've written a novelization of a game from the villain's or a sub-villain's perspective, or your own story from one of these, I'd love to include your fic!

Dark Link's Legacy by Alex Hemming reviews
Full summary inside on chapter one. Chapter Eight is up! The actionpacked ending to Dark's journey has come. Please R&R, I love hearing from my readers!
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 30,108 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/23/2005 - Published: 4/10/2005 - Dark Link - Complete
King of Darkness by Hagetaka reviews
pre OoT Every 100 years, a male child is born into the Gerudo clan who will lead their tribe in their life of isolation. However, the birth of the child Ganondorf was something that would change the tribe forever.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,336 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/16/2008 - Published: 7/26/2007 - Ganondorf, Nabooru
Legend of Zelda: The Rise and Fall of Ganon by Planewalker reviews
In The Legend of Zelda, Ganon has always been portrayed as the ultimate villain, stopping at nothing to obtain the Triforce and reign over Hyrule. Journey with me as I attempt to show Ganon in a more sympathetic light, and you will see the many trials and
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 27,530 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/13/2004
The Dark Side of Time by Supreme.Empress.DragonGirl reviews
A familiar story, but from time's dark side... Okay, I lied. I took a lot of liberties. But the general story works out the same way.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,363 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/2/2008 - Published: 2/4/2008