Home Community Games Silent Hill Silent Hill survivalists
Silent Hill survivalists
Follow .
Focus: Games Silent Hill, Since: 06-15-09
Founder: silver-fox89 - Stories: 16 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 71095
calling all fans of Silent Hill, I envite you to join me silver-fox89 in a celebration of psycological scares since 1999. delve into the foggy depths of your imagination and bring forth your SH fanfics.

Midnight Symphony by xSummonerYunax reviews
[POEM] "I feel my heart ripping into two. One part is to Mary and the other part is to you." Jame's lust for Maria...
Silent Hill - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 432 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/26/2004
Goodnight, Rust up! by xSummonerYunax reviews
Falling into Silent Hill. . .
Silent Hill - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 173 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/19/2006 - Complete
Byebye butterfly by xSummonerYunax reviews
James and Maria must learn the hard way that not all sins are forgiven. [JamesxMaria]
Silent Hill - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,419 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/10/2007 - Complete
Aftermath of Demise by xSummonerYunax reviews
Silent Hill Homecoming: Alex and Elle realize that all they have is each other as they leave Silent Hill. Alex/Elle.
Silent Hill - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,725 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Complete
Caged by xSummonerYunax reviews
A poem based on the introduction of SH Homecoming. No matter how hard you try to erase the past, you just can't.
Silent Hill - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 270 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/25/2009 - Alex S. - Complete