Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog SilverxAmy!
SilverxAmy!
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 09-03-08
Founder: theRASTAproject - Stories: 44 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 5 - id: 62106
The title tells u what it is, its SilvAmy Ladies and germs. I may be known for ShadAmy, but hey, many C2s for them hav been created, so I decided to Make one for SilvAmy! Anything from full story to even a small amount of Silvamy, anything really. They are so Cute, but shadamy is fire!. SILVAMY FOR LIFE! GOOD NEWS! NOW THERE'S A FLITER FOR SILVER! YAY! SO TO FIND MY SILVAMY STORY, SILVER THE WARRIOR, GO TO THE FILTERS AND PUT SILVER AND AMY TO FIND ME. HOORAY!

Yellow Saphire by CaroAmy reviews
Hidden feelings exist. Always have... Wearing a cute brown summer dress Amy left her small apartment building and headed towards Emerald Coast Beach. She was hoping to meet most of her friends there along with someone elseā€¦ but no one would tell her who.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,839 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/12/2008 - Amy, Silver - Complete
Santa Hats by rebelfairpirate reviews
Oneshot. The Sonic Heroes all meet up for a Christmas party at Club Rouge, and Amy's playing matchmaker... much to Silver's dismay. Silvaze and just a little bit of Taismo. Oh, and hinted Sonamy, Charream, Vecnilla and Shadouge if you squint really hard.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,924 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/18/2007 - Silver, Amy - Complete
Journey to Move On by Toni The Mink reviews
Feeling guilty of the events from "Love and Loyalty", Silver sets out to clear his mind of Blaze. However, those plans might blow up when an energetic pink hedgehog tries to convince him to break up Blaze and Sonic.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,079 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/8/2011 - Published: 5/6/2009 - Silver, Amy - Complete
Come Away With Me by theRASTAproject reviews
Silver is walking around Solenna after the battle of Iblis is over. Sonic and Co stay for a day and are to leave the next. But when he realizes his feelings for Amy, he needed to make them known! Come Away with Me by Nini Camps. SilvAmy one-shot songfic
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,255 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/24/2009 - Silver, Amy - Complete
To Mend a Heart by Illumini reviews
After finding out a horrible truth about Sonic, Amy runs, her heart in shreds. However, when a snowy white hedgehog comes along and finds her, he may just be able to fill the whole in her heart. Oneshot, Silvamy, mild Sonadow.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,612 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/18/2009 - Amy, Silver - Complete
Wait,Amy by FoxyBatty reviews
After Sonic flees,Amy tells Silver she would choose Sonic over the world. Silver stands there speechless. Was what Amy said true? Slight Anti-Sonamy and Pro-Silvamy.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 338 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/26/2009 - Amy, Silver - Complete
A Sense of Loss by fionawatsan202 reviews
Yet another Silvamy poem....! Amy and Silver live in different times and different worlds. Maybe it's meant to be that way.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 265 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/10/2009 - Amy, Silver - Complete
Time Travellers by fionawatsan202 reviews
After the battle with Solaris, Silver has returned to his own time. But there's just one small snag - he can remember everything. Another Silvamy poem
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 374 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/10/2009 - Amy, Silver - Complete
Agent Safira by CaroAmy reviews
Life changes for Amy Rose.Discovering who has been kidnapping young girls lately has become a life priority. However, when her life becomes balanced romance seems to enter through her front door once more. Silver x Amy in later chapters
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,415 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/19/2012 - Published: 8/13/2008 - Amy, Silver
Their Punishment by CaroAmy reviews
Dreams. An opportunity for the unconscious to set itself free. Amy,during her dreams,begins to wonder who the voice in her dream is. When she figures out the laws of nature will punish her, and the owner of the voice: Silver. Silver x Amy, SilvAmy.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,505 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Amy, Silver - Complete
Goodbye by Hime-koi reviews
Amy leaves for Paris unwillingly. Will she get to tell Silver her feelings before she leaves? AmyXSilver Sequel: In the sequel there is ShadowXBlaze.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,528 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/29/2008 - Amy, Silver - Complete
Thanksgiving! by KRZR24 reviews
Thanksgiving at Sonic's place.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,978 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/8/2008 - Published: 11/10/2008 - Amy, Silver - Complete
Now it is Complete by CaroAmy reviews
Sequel to Their Punishment. A pink hedgehog seems familiar to Silver. A feeling of loss envelopes him, as well as the pink hedgehog. Why, they don't know. Or do they? SilvAmy, SlverxAmy
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,317 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/26/2009 - Silver, Amy - Complete
The Worst Part About It by Starlightlovesya123 reviews
He gently, ever so gently, lifted the blanket...so he could see..." A SilverxAmy one-shot.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 989 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/8/2009 - Silver, Amy - Complete
Who Knew by RikkuMcClowFox reviews
Silver's thoughts on Blaze's death. BlazeXSilverXAmy. Updated: Amy's thoughts.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,200 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/1/2007 - Published: 5/16/2007 - Silver, Blaze - Complete
Movin' On Without You by strawberryrainbow reviews
Nothing's gonna stop me, only you can stop me...AntiSonAmy, slight SilvAmy. Oneshot, first attempt. Based on Movin' On Without You by Utada Hikaru.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,044 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Published: 9/26/2007 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
When You Look Me In The Eyes by Aika08 reviews
A oneshot songfic to the song "When You Look Me In The Eyes" by the Jonas Brothers! It's the anniversary of Blaze's sacrifice and Silver's completely depressed. But someone comes along to cheer him up... past Silvaze, somewhat a little more Silvamy
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,550 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14/2008 - Silver, Amy - Complete
Past, Present, Future by fionawatsan202 reviews
Aww, a poem about Silver and Amy. My first poem on this site!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 276 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/31/2008 - Amy - Complete
Time's Distance by UnhealthyIntrigue reviews
Silver has taken Amy away from Shadow, back to his home in the future. Can Shadow rescue her? Or will she start to change her heart to love Silver instead? Please Review! SilverxAmyxShadow
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 5,923 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/4/2007 - Published: 7/25/2007 - Amy, Shadow - Complete
Amy's Silver Love by Yami Amethyst Rose reviews
Without no plans to catch Sonic, Amy sets off to Wave Ocean in Soleanna on vacation. But, when a greyish hedgehog comes out of nowhere, will the bond between these two become stronger, or will it be just a fault? AmyxSilver
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 12,654 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 2/24/2012 - Published: 4/24/2008 - Amy, Silver - Complete
What's To Become Of Me? by Sukaiburu Kitsune reviews
Silver denies he ever loved that pink rose, but he knows he does. While Sonic teases Silver, and Silver and Amy get closer, something's wrong with Sonic. I'm bad at summaries, please TRY reading! Rating cuz I don't trust myself. Silvamy, Silamy, SilverxAm
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,764 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/26/2008
Pet Shop by luigi-is-stellar reviews
What happens when Sonic characters stumble upon a human Pet Shop while visiting earth? Uh, a lot of embarrassing moments. Slight Silvamy, oneshot
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,190 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/25/2008 - Amy - Complete
Only Mama Knows by luigi-is-stellar reviews
For those of you who love Silver the Hedgehog enough to want him to have a backstory, this one is most definitely for you.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,259 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/22/2008 - Amy - Complete
Never fear! Amy Rose is here! by Mood rings reviews
Drabble/Oneshot. Slight Sonic/Amy, mainly Silver/Amy. Amy was a hero. So many years have gone by.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,000 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/10/2008 - Amy - Complete
Regardless of the Time by Ciel the Hedgehog reviews
Silver risks another trip into the past, in hopes of finding Blaze and helping fix his home. When Amy stumbles upon his mission, will she be able to help him...despite all the problems that seem to follow him?
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,389 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/30/2008 - Published: 8/22/2007 - Amy
38 | Page 1 2 Next »