Home Community Movies Lion King Simba and Nala
Simba and Nala
Follow .
Focus: Movies Lion King, Since: 09-28-10
Founder: IanTheShaf - Stories: 34 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 85824
Strictly Simba and Nala. You could always put Simba and Nala in the character search, but I feel they are so special that they deserve their own community! And I'll throw in stories that have some Simba/Nala in them, even though they aren't just Simba/Nala. I have stopped adding to this community for the time being. If you'd like to add to it, please PM me, and hopefully I'll eventually check my inbox and set you as staff :D

Lifes been cruel to nala, by Whitewolf1312 reviews
Nala has been bullied her whole life but when she makes an accidentle stand against one of the popular lionesses she gets not one but two guys wanting her. SNL spark my original character who is the father of my other character stark
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,968 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/16/2010 - Published: 12/1/2010 - Nala, Simba
Simba and Nala: A love Story by TMNTMentalistTLK lover reviews
Basically it's Simba and Nala early love story as they deal with the good, the bad and the ugly. Read more to find out please. Rated T to be safe
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 25,462 - Reviews: 158 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/22/2010 - Published: 11/10/2010 - Simba, Nala - Complete
Coats and Falling Apart by LoneWolf LUFC reviews
I got a little writers block so i thought id write this for a little break, i was actually in tears from something when i was writing this so you know be nice not too much flaming please feeling a bit low at the moment
Lion King - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 862 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Nala, Simba
Cupids Mistake by LoneWolf LUFC reviews
Simba dislikes Nala! They arnt friends and he joins in bullying her, but what happens when Sarabi forces him to hnag out with her, love blossoms and hearts desires are realised
Lion King - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 26,596 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/28/2010 - Published: 10/31/2010 - Simba, Nala - Complete
Simba's Struggle by LJHurley reviews
King Simba is finding it hard to adjust from the life of "Hakuna Matata" to running an entire kingdom, when suddenly a clique within his own Pride, still loyal to Scar rise up. Please R R. FINISHED, ALL CHAPTERS UPLOADED!
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,718 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/28/2010 - Published: 10/26/2010 - Simba, Mufasa - Complete
The Tale of Simba and Nala by IanTheShaf reviews
As cubs, Simba and Nala must overcome the tragedy of their entire family and pride dying at the hands of Scar. As they grow older, they form a new regime, called The Pride, with one purpose: To take back Pride Rock! A Simba/Nala action/romance.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 41,250 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 12/25/2011 - Published: 5/9/2010 - Simba, Nala - Complete
A Prince Returns by FireandSmoke reviews
With the news of a birth of a new prince, Kopa is set to return back to Pride Rock. How will him and his family cope in a world they barely know?
Lion King - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 15,227 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/17/2011 - Published: 10/22/2010 - Kopa - Complete
Throughout The Years by LoneWolf LUFC reviews
Nala becomes best friends with Simba, she gets picked on a lot but nobody could prepare her for her crush on Simba. The heartbreak and falling in love with the boy of her dreams. Simba and Nala fall in love from a very young age
Lion King - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,205 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/25/2010 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Simba, Nala - Complete
As It Happened by Young Simba 94 reviews
Lion King oneshot. Viewpoints of different characters right before final climactic battle. First fanfic. Be brutal
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,172 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/14/2010 - Simba, Nala - Complete
An unexpected Surprise by TMNTMentalistTLK lover reviews
Takes place a little after TLK2 there's going to be a new additon to the royal family but it's not who you think. this started out as a little fluffy piece and now the drama has taken over and I can't stop myself. Is now complete
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 20 - Words: 26,000 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/5/2010 - Published: 10/12/2010 - Simba, Nala - Complete
Two Minds For One Mission by LoneWolf LUFC reviews
Just a little one shot about Nala ans Simba having a crush on one another plus a little peer pressure just something to get my creative juices flowing review please.
Lion King - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,481 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/9/2010 - Simba, Nala
And They Called It Cubby Love by LoneWolf LUFC reviews
A story about Nala and Simba when they were cubs and how they discover feelings face rivals and how they eventually fall in love
Lion King - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,833 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/7/2010 - Published: 9/25/2010 - Simba, Nala - Complete
Out of the Lion's Den and Onto the Ice by SilentLibrettist reviews
Mimi is skating on her favorite spot. Getting a little too close to the edge, the ice cracks and she is pulled into another world. Meeting Simba's Pride, and a newcomer, Mimi is faced with two big challenge; figuring out what in the Pride Lands is going on.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,412 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 3/18/2012 - Published: 2/26/2010 - Simba, Nala, OC
Destined by princesstarfire reviews
Simba is the future King of the Pridelands, when a Queen is needed his father brings to him to the most beautiful young lioness in the Savannah. Trial and error will occur as Simba and Nala try to find their place in the circle of life together
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,043 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/9/2010 - Published: 7/6/2010 - Simba, Nala
Growing Down by Aquaman52 reviews
It's been six months since Simba's return to Pride Rock. The land is healthy, the pride is happy, and everything seems perfect...but what was that potion that fell on Simba's head? And where's Simba? And who's that new cub that looks just like him?
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 29,803 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 3/9/2011 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Simba, Nala
When Kimba Meets Simba: An Alternate Adventure by AshWolf Forever reviews
When Kimba met Simba in my story, it set off a chain of events. This is what could've happened had a few things been different. This story is not "canon" to my main series.
Crossover - Lion King & Kimba the White Lion - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,862 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/17/2014 - Published: 7/5/2010 - Simba, Nala - Complete
Nala's Brother by Sandan1992 reviews
A stranded teenager becomes almost a brother to Nala and watches her grow up during Scar's reign. A story about friendship, adventure, and just plain old growing up. Enjoy and Comment! Rated T to be safe.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 38,529 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/24/2010 - Published: 5/19/2010 - Nala, Simba - Complete
I'm Not Who I Used to Be by Airezi reviews
Simba has returned and taken back the throne. But now, as he steps up to take his place as king, the young lion wonders if he has what it takes to rule over the Pride Lands. Hakuna Matata means no worries, unfortunately a kings life is nothing but worry.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,181 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 5/8/2010 - Published: 5/31/2009 - Simba, Nala
The Emperor and the King by kimbafan3 reviews
What would happen if Jungle Emperor Leo and the Lion King met?
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,425 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/8/2010 - Published: 5/7/2010 - Simba, Nala
Pinned 'Ya! by TheLionESS-232 reviews
Another short one-shot, a brief sequence on top of Pride Rock with the new cubs. Mild Simba/Nala. Please R&R!
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 737 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14/2010 - Simba, Nala - Complete
Back Home by Vargen23 reviews
Nala's thoughts as she watch Simba return to the Pride Lands.Just a short one shot that came to me one night and demanded to be put down in words.
Lion King - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 292 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/17/2010 - Nala, Simba - Complete
Star Gazer's Thoughts by arashi wolf princess reviews
Simba and Nala watch the stars after a long day of fun and adventure. Simba couldn’t help but wonder what are his feelings are for his best friend. He heard his parents talking about him being betroth to someone but he couldn’t help but wonder if it's Nal
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 985 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/15/2009 - Simba, Nala - Complete
at the sun down by demonika reviews
why does Scar always have a plan up his sleeve? does nt he get sick of making innocent lives miserable? like the life of his young nephew... his father... and his best friend... simba/nala not sure though, no romance
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,250 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/26/2009 - Simba, Nala - Complete
Only a Summer Love by Nielae reviews
Simba and Nala decide to return to the jungle where they fell in love to relive their past. What they discover there affects both of them deeply, but not in the way that they expect. How will they cope? Please read and review!
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 44,822 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/1/2009 - Published: 3/2/2009 - Simba, Nala - Complete
The Bluest Eyes He'd Ever Seen by Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner reviews
Her eyes would be blue, bluer than the loveliest of skies, bluer than the purest of pools, bluer than the blue birds, bluer than . . . His breath inhaled sharply as he saw the face of his dream mate and sighed dreamily.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 531 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/2/2009 - Simba, Nala - Complete
32 | Page 1 2 Next »