Home Community Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks Simonette Storys!
Simonette Storys!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks, Since: 07-09-10
Founder: Brellanette Rocks - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 83256
Some good Simonette stories!

Your so much more than that by Modelgirl97 reviews
Brittany takes Jeanette to the mall so she can look perfect for yearbook pictures. But then when things doesn't go the way she wanted. My first Simonette story.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,008 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/13/2010 - Jeanette M., Simon S. - Complete
I Need To Find You by AbigailSeville24 reviews
Simon left Jeanette for school, but he had no idea he left her pregnant.Years later 12 year old Marnie Miller asks her mother a question about her past,and she embarks on a journey to solve a family mystery, and to find the father she never knew!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 67,751 - Reviews: 223 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 5/8/2011 - Published: 4/2/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Years Later by Brellanette Rocks reviews
"I hate you, I never want to see you again-" Jeanette paused tears welling up in her eyes, "and we're done." she finished then ran out of the park. Rated T just to be safe.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,980 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/20/2011 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M.