Home Community Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks SimonxJeanette
SimonxJeanette
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks, Since: 05-13-12
Founder: Munksonline4good - Stories: 26 - Followers: 2 - id: 100192
Simon and Jeanette fan fictions.
They will be together by the end of all the story's.

That White, Blank, Page by luvbug1275 reviews
This is a one-shot based on one of my favorite songs, White Blank Page. I own NOTHING but the plot. Simon and Jeanette have been secretly in love since forever, but what will it take to bring them together?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,473 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 6/18/2012 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Single until he ask me out by fairytwin reviews
Jeanette refuses to date anybody that isn't her love interest, but when would Simon find out it's him. ooc and a bit of an AU
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,132 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2012 - Jeanette M., Simon S. - Complete
Please don't leave me by fairytwin reviews
Jeanette pack her luggage and was ready in a while, can Simon stop her from leaving, and what did Alvin forget to do?, summary sucks, but i hope you enjoy it .
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,773 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/2/2012 - Jeanette M., Simon S. - Complete
Safe by Simon wanna be reviews
When Jeanette's plays it safe what happens when Simon asks her out? Will Jeanette say yes or will she say no? What will encourage Jeanette to go out with Simon? Simonette.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,863 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/26/2012 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Dreams Coming True by Kuro Rakka Shimo reviews
First Simonette story! Simon and Jeanette both have feelings for each other, but their natural shyness prevents them from saying anything. To make matters worse, both their sibling already have partners! Will a night together bring the two together? Read to find out... R&R!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,017 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/3/2012 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
The First Kiss by Simon Seville reviews
Jeanette has always have had a crush on Simon. She's longed for they're first kiss sence the day she meet him. Will she get her wish? S/J
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 982 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/29/2009 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
What Makes You Beautiful by I'm.Only.Human.Dude reviews
At a concert, Simon sings about his feelings for Jeanette. My first song-fic! R R!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 935 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Jeanette M., Simon S. - Complete
Bad Day by Brellanette Rocks reviews
Dedicated to AlvittanyGirl12! Jeanettes had a bad day will Simon's words of wisdom make things all right again? R&R! Cute Oneshot!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 620 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Published: 8/4/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
All Night Long by musicalreader reviews
Simon and Jeanette one-shot. When tragedy strikes for our heroes, how will they cope? 18 pages long, some block text, serious reading. I hope you enjoy. Sucky summary but a good tale. please R&R and send me any questions via message. anonymous reviews
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,090 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/1/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Kiss a Girl by AndAllThatGoodStuff reviews
When Alvin finds out Simon has never kissed a girl... he won't have it! Rated k plus for use of the word virgin... I'm lame .
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,141 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/30/2010 - Simon S. - Complete
The Perfect Mixture by starbin21 reviews
Jeanette helps Simon fix an experiment, and it opens his eyes to the feelings he's kept hidden for so long. He decides to open his heart to her, and it leads to the perfect moment...One shot, SimonxJeanette.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 922 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/1/2009 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Hard to Concentrate by starbin21 reviews
“I hope you realize how much I love you, Jeanette,” Simon said softly, praying that his heart’s palpitations wouldn’t give him away. It was immensely hard to concentrate on his goal, however, when her perfect lips were only inches from his…SimonxJeanette.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,584 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/18/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Superman by starbin21 reviews
He was a hero. To her, he was Superman...and she came to realize that even Superman bleeds every now and again.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,147 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/21/2010 - Complete
Stolen by starbin21 reviews
Two families are thrown into a world of chaos when Simon and Jeanette disappear, while the couple has to fend for themselves when they find that the only one they can trust is each other as they try to find a way to escape...SimonxJeanette.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 20 - Words: 36,506 - Reviews: 314 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 1/21/2011 - Published: 12/25/2009 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Reflection by AbigailSeville24 reviews
Jeanette sees herself in the mirror and hates it. My first song based story, be nice! Wendy. This is Wendy's story. I'm just posting it for her.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 643 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/29/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Morning by Indigo44 reviews
A brief, fluffy story about my two favorite chipunks. My first story in a year. Hope you enjoy it. I did. SimonxJeanette
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 840 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/7/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Letter from a Broken Heart by TheDCStar reviews
When Simon helps Jeanette with her homework, what starts as a normal study date turns into the discovery of a letter...a letter of untold pain and torment...a letter written by a heartbroken chipette. What events will unfold? ONE SHOT! Read and Review!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,614 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/22/2011 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Never Too Late by Esmeia reviews
Tragically, Simon and Jeanette are lost and separated from their families in the struggle with Zoe back on the island. Together, they find the strength to move on and find their way back. But are things ever so simple? - Simonette, CGI.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,706 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/21/2012 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Simon S., Jeanette M.
Sweet Dreams, Jeanette by RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii reviews
Simon comforts Jeanette after she has a bad dream. WARNING: Violence and gore. R&R please!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,277 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/10/2010 - Jeanette M., Simon S. - Complete
Inner Beauty by ForeverAnimated reviews
Takes place during "My Fair Chipette." Let's just say there was a reason Jeanette was able to stand up for herself during the beauty pageant. Oneshot.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,328 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/8/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
You Make Me Smile by NeonCookies24 reviews
My first story! this is a Simonette. ENJOY!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 750 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Published: 5/16/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Hidden Love by ChipmunkFan19 reviews
This is just a simple S/J one shot that I came up with so please R&R
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 929 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/4/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Vulnerable by starbin21 reviews
Misinterpretations lead to confrontations, which in turn lead to confessions... Long overdue request from LeeJay83.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,373 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/23/2011 - Jeanette M., Simon S. - Complete
Agony Aunt by MissSteph22 reviews
She was always sure of what she wanted. Education always came first - boys would come later. But lately she's been seeing someone in a new light. How can she solve her problem? Rated T just in case. Cartoon-verse.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,505 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/1/2011 - Published: 6/12/2011 - [Jeanette M., Simon S.] - Complete
Only for Jeanette by Devastator1775 reviews
Cartoonverse. Jeanette's been dating someone for a week now and Simon isn't happy about it. But what if it turn out the jock only asked her as part of a lost bet? How will Simon and Jeanette react?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,791 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 16 - Published: 10/1/2011 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »