Home Community TV Shows Doctor Who The Tardis has seen it all

Harry Potter and Time's Children by TimeWolfSaphira reviews
Amy and Rory have gone, and the Doctor wants to retire. But the Tardis has other plans. Soon he's teaching at Hogwarts, has an inquisitive and curious 11 year old in tow who calls him "dad". Full summery inside.
Crossover - Doctor Who & Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 23,232 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 202 - Updated: 3/26 - Published: 1/5/2014 - 11th Doctor, Rose T., Jack H., Harry P.
Tell Me Something Real by candyflavordlies reviews
Rose is beginning to realize that, for a man who speaks a billion languages, it's a little silly to think they're always speaking the same one.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,248 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 6/17 - Published: 5/15 - 9th Doctor, Rose T.
Who is the Doctor? by TheSonOfTime reviews
For now this is just the Doctor and River having a nice fun time, but coming relatively soon maybe if I want to: "The Doctor has to face a crucial Question. Is he still the Doctor, and will he stay the Doctor?" This may also just turn out to be a collection of random adventures, but I promise I'll get to the point sooner or later.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,213 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/21 - Published: 5/16 - River Song/Melody P. III, 12th Doctor
Beyond Reaching by Marla Martson reviews
Diagnosed with cancer, Rose started to feel like there was no hope for her at all, till she met her new provider; Doctor John Smith that she started to feel hope.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,149 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5/16 - Rose T., 11th Doctor - Complete
12th Doctor: One Brave Soul by GingerIsTheCat reviews
The Doctor helps a young 19th century woman, Emily, explore a previously undisturbed passageway in her newly inherited house that she has wondered about for years. It doesn't appear on the master plans of the house. With no one to turn to, and having had feelings of dread build up inside her about it far too long, she advertises for a "brave soul" to accompany her in exploring it.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,683 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/21 - Published: 5/16 - 12th Doctor
Just another day by Mrs.Malone reviews
This is just another day in the life of River Song and her Doctor.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 648 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/16 - River Song/Melody P. III, 11th Doctor - Complete
New Beginnings by LizzeXX reviews
12/OC -Time Lady- The Doctor has regenerated before the eyes of his Mate, Angel, and their daughter, Tailor. Now the Time Family has bigger things to deal with as the Promised Land and the mysterious Missy follow them through time. Can they handle a teenager in the TARDIS? What about Clara and the dashing Danny Pink? Can they survive the New Doctor? Ninth in the Heart of Time Saga.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 31,464 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 6/8 - Published: 5/16 - [12th Doctor, OC] [Clara O., Danny P.]
The Bad Wolf by BelindaDuvessa reviews
Rose is tying up a few loose ends in the Doctor's Timeline
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 159 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/16
12th Doctor x Depressed reader Just this once, I won't hide my face by The Teapot of Fandoms reviews
You feel the train hit you, that train is called depression. You come to the doctor and he gives you the on thing he doesn't give people, a hug. Note: all fluff!
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 592 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/16
Finally Happy by Mrs.Malone reviews
Rory helps Amy realize something about the Doctor and River.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 355 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/17 - River Song/Melody P. III, Amelia P./Amy, 11th Doctor, Rory W. - Complete
Hello, Dad by Beautiful space reviews
Jenny is not as dead as the Doctor believes. But her final ending was just as tragic as her first.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,073 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/28/2013 - Jenny - Doctor's Daughter, 11th Doctor - Complete
Doctor Who Three Doctors Again by writer215 reviews
When Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen meet and Thirteen is a woman, something happens. Moffat WILL use this joke if he's in charge and Eleven meets a female Doctor Starring Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi and Hayley Atwell
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 144 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/3/2015 - 11th Doctor, 12th Doctor, 13th Doctor - Complete
The Identical Pair of Mischief and Madness by Kokoneos reviews
The Doctor's 14th regeneration has gone terribly wrong. He has regenerated into a boy and even less likely, has spawned a copy. Now, both unsure as to whether or not they even are each the Doctor or if one is a facade, they must press onward in a rather unlikely series of impossible affairs.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,341 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/29/2015 - Published: 9/15/2015 - 13th Doctor, Clara O.
Doctor Who: The Paradox Eternal - The Hauntings of the Past by CapCosplay reviews
The Doctor has a new regeneration and a new adventure begins.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,356 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/28/2015 - Published: 10/8/2015 - TARDIS, OC, 13th Doctor
Till the Well is dry by BlondeBee reviews
9x04 What if the Doctor noticed something odd about O'Donnell and her ghost? Could it be that Bennett hasn't lost as much as he thought? A rather random idea I got watching the latest episode, so not brilliant.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,216 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/10/2015 - 13th Doctor - Complete
The 13th Doctor by Consulting-Time-Lord12 reviews
The 13th Doctor explores time and space with new companions, a new body and the whole of time and space at her finger tips.(Rated T because mild cussing)
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,305 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/5 - Published: 10/24/2015 - OC, 13th Doctor - Complete
The Show Must Go On by Catterall reviews
Following the latest in a long line of regenerations; a new Doctor takes the helm of the TARDIS. With new and old companions, an entire cosmos of planets and species, and a darkness lurking in his future, there isn't much time leftover for a cup of tea. (A rewrite of an old story featuring an original Doctor.)
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,038 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/6/2015 - K-9, TARDIS, 13th Doctor
Locked Out by Blue Mistfall reviews
A story of young Charlotte Smith, who never expected that meeting a living impersonation of Mad Hatter would result in something creeper...
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,684 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/9/2015 - 13th Doctor, OC - Complete
Final Confession by TheAuthor1996 reviews
The high council are desperate to know the secret of the hybrid but only the doctor knows. Will he confess what he knows?
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 997 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/29/2015 - OC, 13th Doctor - Complete
The Diaries of Me by moanarch reviews
A wise, albeit infuriating, man once said "memories become stories when we forget them". I wish to write my own stories; maintain my memories in their original forms, before I have forgotten too much to recall them myself. In all my complexity, I am Me. And I invite you to read some of my diaries; my stories... My memories.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,754 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/27/2015 - Published: 12/13/2015 - 11th Doctor, Clara O., 13th Doctor, Ashildr/Me
Stars and Constellations by JediwithaTARDIS reviews
AU- Abused, and torn apart, Emily is dying for an escape. When finding her mother's journal, she is thrown into a world she didn't know was possible. Follow Emily and the 13th Doctor, as they unlock the answers to the questions written in the stars and constellations. NOTE: When I say the "13th Doctor" I mean the Doctor after Capaldi, not the War Doctor like some of you thought.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,704 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/9 - Published: 1/4 - [13th Doctor, OC] Clara O.
Just a Bit of Rest by AllyHWarner
Even Time Lords and Trakenites need a break every now and then.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 224 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/2/2015 - 5th Doctor, Nyssa - Complete
Saying goodbye by AllyHWarner reviews
"She saw him hesitate at the door..." [Set at the end of Terminus]
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 126 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 9/26/2015 - 5th Doctor, Nyssa
Convergences - A Logopolis AU by Spydurwebb reviews
What if the Doctor didn't fall off that Pharos radio telescope, except he did, and things aren't quite what they seem.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,890 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/1/2015 - Published: 9/26/2015 - 4th Doctor, Sarah Jane S., 5th Doctor - Complete
Doctor Who and the Dangers of Hospitality by SpaceTimeConundrum reviews
Some planets really know how to throw a party.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,160 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/2/2015 - [5th Doctor, Nyssa] Tegan J. - Complete
390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »