Home Community TV Shows Once Upon a Time Sinfully Delicious: Regina x Emma
Sinfully Delicious: Regina x Emma
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Once Upon a Time, Since: 12-14-11
Founder: Arwen17evenstar - Stories: 1,250 - Followers: 16 - Staff: 17 - id: 97047
All stories for the pairing of Swan Queen aka Regina Mills/Evil Queen and Emma Swan.
If you are interested in helping maintain this community, please let me know. I am looking for staff to help add stories. Also, anyone is welcome to subscribe to the community! **P.S. There is no set limit on the amount of staff, I'm just looking for active people who have time to add stories.**

Secrets, Fears and Another Chance by Rosesdancinginmymind reviews
Regina's pregnant with Emma baby, but she uses magic to hide it. 8 months later she begins to feel contractions and panics believing that Emma will abandon her and the baby and take Henry with her. Emma finds her crying in the room during a very strong contraction and the truth comes out - Emanuelle Cristina
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,354 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 18 - Published: 15h - Emma S., Henry Mills, Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
Emma's Angels by edean13 reviews
Emma has formed a group of three incredible women to help her save the town from minor and major catastrophes and keep it in order. These women are called Emma's Angels. (Swan Queen, Red Beauty, Sleeping Warrior, and hints of Captain Hook and Tink (I'm sorry I don't know this ship name..) )
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 39,987 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 8/27/2014 - Published: 4/4/2014 - [Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen] Ruby L./Red Riding Hood, Mulan - Complete
Matron Mills and the Pregnant Inmate by edean13 reviews
Regina is the warden of the Storybrooke Men's and Women's correctional facility... the last thin she expected was for a heavily pregnant Emma Swan to come into her halls... Swan Queen. Original Tumblr Prompt. AU for sure.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,865 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 1/16/2013 - Published: 7/21/2012 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
Five Years to Make Up For and a Lifetime to Continue by edean13 reviews
Regina was in love with a stable girl named Danielle. She can't bring herself to tell Emma how she feels.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,651 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/14/2012 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
Love or Something by edean13 reviews
Emma, Henry... and Regina all go to the local fun park.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,160 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/28/2012 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
What Happens When Regina Lies by edean13 reviews
Mary Margaret hosts a party. Emma and Regina have yet to come out to everyone that they're together... Ruby sees the mayor sneak up to the roof and it more than excited to see who she is with...
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,965 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 18 - Published: 9/19/2012 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
They Gossip Because They Care by edean13 reviews
Regina and Emma go on their first public date at the diner. Ruby and everyone else are very invested when they realize what is happening.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,450 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 14 - Published: 9/19/2012 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
I Forgot You by edean13 reviews
Regina cursed FTL to forget about Emma, her long lost stable girl, completely. When Emma and Regina kiss in Storybrooke every memory comes flooding back to the both of them.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,021 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/8/2012 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
Red and White Roses, Purple Tulips and Couches by edean13 reviews
Ruby does something bad and gets in trouble with Mary Margaret on a double date, and Emma just doesn't understand so she asks Regina what was so wrong with accepting the red and white rose. Tumblr Prompt. Crack-ish...Ruby and Emma are just not as dense as I wrote them in this one. Swan Queen and Red Snow respectively.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,851 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/8/2012 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
Truly Happy by edean13 reviews
Post-curse. Snow is with Charming, but tells Emma of how Red was the one she truly loved. And how Snow regrets letting Red go. Emma takes her mother's advice and tries to fix things between herself and Regina. Tumblr prompt.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,708 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/30/2012 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
Take Me or Leave Me by Regina'sSass reviews
Emma packs up her life in Boston and moves to Storybrooke, Maine where she was hired to be Sheriff. Nothing could have prepared her for the quaint town's unusual ethics let alone coming face to face with the Mayor, Regina Mills. No Magic, SwanQueen, Rated T.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,617 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/4/2015 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen, Ruby L./Red Riding Hood, Grumpy/Leroy - Complete
Night Windows by fictorium reviews
Emma and Regina have a fight which causes Emma to leave and go to MM's for the night. Somehow they make up.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,450 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/4/2012 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
The Kissing Booth by alwaysbringback-up reviews
A fun little fic I wrote for Day 2 of SwanQueenWeek 2015. The prompt was jealousy! Emma winds up running the Kissing Booth at Storybrooke's town carnival, and Regina isn't very happy about it. Enjoy!
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,366 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 17 - Published: 7/18/2015 - [Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen]
Advice by Lady Lockwood reviews
Swanqueen guest prompt- can u write a one shot where emma is either henry's piano teacher or guitar teacher or what have u & regina falls in love with emma but doesn't know how emma feels? No curse AU I also made Regina a photographer in this just cuz I wanted to
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,126 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/23 - [Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen] - Complete
Divided We Fall by SkyeL4 reviews
Former teen sweethearts Emma and Regina reunite on a reboot of the TV show they met working on, though it's not half as idyllic as it once was...Swan Queen TV show AU.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,631 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/25 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen, Marian - Complete
No Place Like Home by jokerssmile reviews
A sequel to Green is the New Black. Emma's woken up with no memories of the last 3 years. What lengths will Regina go to to help the woman she loves remember?
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 33,255 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 9/25/2014 - Published: 9/7/2014 - [Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen] - Complete
Only by SgtMac reviews
Written and set during 4x10 - Shattered Sight - but relevant after last nights' season finale. What if the curse actually broke off Regina's worst self into a unique person and what if Emma, the Evil Queen and our Regina were trapped in the vault together and the only way to get out was to make a deal with the Queen? Starts Pre SQ and then, well...semi graphic sexual situations.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,200 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 23 - Published: 5/16 - [Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen] - Complete
I've got the magic in me by MathemagicianSVU reviews
Set during 3x06. What I think that should have happened during Regina's attempt to teach Emma some magic. Set of one-shots. SwanQueen. Update: this will probably be a fanfic about all the SwanQueen that could have happened, but didn't happen in the show.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,467 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 12/3/2013 - Published: 11/17/2013 - [Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen] - Complete
Control by SgtMac reviews
Regina and Emma make a bet about who can maintain their composure during a contentious parent-teacher conference, and the loser...well, they have to give up control in the bedroom. Established Swan Queen.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,200 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 13 - Published: 4/16 - [Regina M./The Evil Queen, Emma S.] - Complete
Scared by SgtMac reviews
It's just sex, right? It's not actually a thing. After the devastation of her reign as the Dark One has ended and about six months after suffering another heartbreaking loss, Emma finds herself in the middle of a passionate love affair with Regina. Problem is, she's too scared of losing Regina to be willing to call it love. That is until life steps in. Established SQ. Now complete.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 38,500 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 260 - Follows: 250 - Updated: 9/30/2015 - Published: 9/20/2015 - [Regina M./The Evil Queen, Emma S.] Henry Mills, Snow White/Mary M. Blanchard - Complete
Beautiful by SgtMac reviews
Post QoH. Regina is juiced with magic and due to her despair and sadness, quickly coming apart at the seams. Emma is still the Savior. Maybe especially now. SQ. Semi-graphic.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,200 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 360 - Follows: 62 - Published: 12/4/2012 - [Regina M./The Evil Queen, Emma S.] Archie H./Jiminy Cricket - Complete
Ice by SgtMac reviews
No matter what it seems like lately, the former Evil Queen doesn't always need to be saved by Emma Swan. And quite frankly, it's all starting to get just a little bit ridiculous anyway. - SQ. Semi-graphic.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,100 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 21 - Published: 12/25/2012 - [Regina M./The Evil Queen, Emma S.] - Complete
Admission by Rosesdancinginmymind reviews
Emma and Regina have lunch together almost every day. One day at Granny's they're are seated near a mother and her child who has Down's Syndrome. So they are sitting eating and talking, but can't help overhear the waitress's discriminating behaviour towards the child. Regina takes action leading to an admission from Emma - JustSandz
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,235 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 24 - Published: 6/17 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
Will You Be My Girlfriend by Magnus87 reviews
She pulled Regina closer to her "I've spent all night trying to talk to you, I can't wait any longer." She said joining their foreheads. Swanqueen Oneshot.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,741 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/11 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
Sorry, I'm taken by 4EverCharmed reviews
A short and random one shot of what happens in Neverland when Emma confesses to a certain rum filled pirate that she is in fact taken. Taken by a certain former Queen..SwanQueen fluff!
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,172 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 11 - Published: 5/4 - Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
708 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »