Home Community Books Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries Sir Lancelot AKA Master Cuddle cock
Sir Lancelot AKA Master Cuddle cock
Follow .
Focus: Books Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, Since: 01-16-10
Founder: smittenskitten - Stories: 49 - Followers: 11 - id: 77844
My own lil list for kindle (Sir Lancelot aka Master Cuddle cock). Only something that caught my eye or I liked reading in svm fandom I keep them here.
Most of them are complete. AH/AU or just plain old AU's.
All the stories here are very well written and I go fangirl on the authors every time they update.

The Dead and All the Dying by LaniLani reviews
AU. Sookie gets tired of Bon Temps, and on impulse decides to hit the road, looking for an adventure, which is exactly what she finds the minute a vampire takes her for a ride. SVM and all characters, including Eric, belong to CH. Not me *pouts*
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,213 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 4/12/2010 - Published: 3/10/2010 - Sookie, Eric
Changing It All by FODforever reviews
Sookie receives a reality-altering gift from Niall, and makes a plan to right the wrongs in her life; but can she change the past and still hold on to the future? Rated T now, M later. Sookie/Eric, but it's going to take a little while! Through ch 1 D&G.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 47 - Words: 97,795 - Reviews: 2332 - Favs: 1,175 - Follows: 1,397 - Updated: 4/1/2011 - Published: 6/30/2009 - Sookie, Eric
Anchor by starstruck94 reviews
I have no answers as to who I am other than my name, my species and somone called Pam owes me fealty. The only thing I know for sure is this brave, illuminating mortal’s name is Sookie Stackhouse. Eric's POV of DTTW, T for now.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,567 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 1/13/2010 - Published: 12/21/2009 - Eric, Sookie