Home Community Books Harry Potter Sirius Falls For OC
Sirius Falls For OC
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 12-05-09
Founder: SiriusBlack.Oh.He'sMine - Stories: 116 - Followers: 2 - id: 76492
Sirius falls in love with his best friend, enemy, James' little sister, new girl... All the best SiriusOC stories here! A collection of my favourite stories. MWPP Era.

Way Back Into Love by mrs-emmett-cullenx3 reviews
A year ago, Olivia Parker left Hogwarts without telling anybody, including her boyfriend Sirius Black, where she was going. Now she's back. Why did she leave in the first place, and can Sirius ever forgive her for what she did? JPLE, SBOC, RLOC. R&R!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 76,950 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 7/3/2014 - Published: 9/24/2009 - Sirius B., OC
The Blood of Kings by InspiredSheep reviews
Adeline is a Villori, a member of the wealthiest, purest, most powerful wizarding family in Britain. However, when she enters Hogwarts for her sixth year, a friendship with the Maruaders leaves her questioning her morals, her loyalties, and her future.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 29 - Words: 65,576 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 4/2/2013 - Published: 12/1/2011 - OC, Sirius B.
The Girl in the Blue Dress by DA-still.recruiting reviews
Sirius Black. A name everyone in our 6th year class knows, and one all the girls love. He's 5 foot 10, black hair that is constantly being flipped out of his stormy grey eyes, cocky smile and a general self-confident attitude. Sirius B./OC, Remus L./OC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 92,632 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 1/23 - Published: 1/5/2011 - Sirius B., OC
Delirious by Shalan the Magnificent reviews
Marauder’s Era. Though Sirius watched his best friend chase after a girl since they had arrived at Hogwarts. He hadn’t seen a single girl worth much of his time at all. Then he spotted her. Could she be the one? SiriusOC JamesLily RemusOC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 28,959 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/17/2009 - Published: 6/1/2009 - James P., Sirius B.
Shattered by feisty firecracker reviews
Ever wonder why Sirius never had a girlfriend or a wife? Maybe he just never found his perfect match before he was chucked in Azkaban. But maybe it was something more...formerly 'a week in the life of the marauders'. ON HIATUS: considering putting it up for adoption, send me a PM if you're interested!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 24,776 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 10/25/2013 - Published: 7/19/2007 - Sirius B., OC
Unknown Feelings by Lizzy Weasley reviews
At first, Sirius and Lena hated each other, but then, they became friends and now, there are some new feelings. What will happen? Please R&R. COMPLETED
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,693 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 8/6/2005 - Published: 7/8/2005 - Sirius B. - Complete
Fire by Lizzy Weasley reviews
Sirius Black has a crush on a girl, Elena Fuego! Unbelievable for his best friends and everybody else! How can Sirius show Elena his feelings and make her his girlfriend? Please R&R! COMPLETED.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,218 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/13/2005 - Published: 6/11/2005 - Sirius B. - Complete
Meeting Sirius Black by Mari605i reviews
We always end up falling for the one person we're not supposed to, don't we? In my case, I sorta fell for Sirius Black - an arrogant womanizer, who also happened to be my best friend's best friend. Family secrets, crushes that really shouldn't be and a rising darkness just made life at Hogwarts a lot tougher. And then there's still potions with Slughorn - yuck!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 49,675 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 1/2/2012 - Published: 12/25/2010 - Sirius B., OC
All's Well in Love and War by Blackluvah reviews
"James, tell that guy-slut that he should just shut his mouth!" I told my brother. Sirius laughed humorlessly. "What, guy-slut? Who says that?" "Well, it's not my fault there's a small choice in names for a guy who sleeps with every girl he sees!"
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 43 - Words: 33,288 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 11/14/2014 - Published: 1/8/2011 - Sirius B., OC
Right Here, Waiting by pupparoux reviews
Sirius has his eyes set on the new girl,Charlie..though she's not new.She's been there and in love with Sirius for the past 6 years, though he didn't notice. But not anymore! How long will Sirius wait for her?What will he do when she goes for a slytherin?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 99,319 - Reviews: 440 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 11/6/2009 - Published: 10/19/2005 - Sirius B., James P.
An Unexpected Marauder's Love Story by Kayyness reviews
Sirius finds himself someone to love: Someone who's been there all along. Sirius/OC Hope you like Read, review!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 26,902 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/22/2009 - Published: 5/25/2008 - Sirius B., OC
I Want You To Want Me by Ramenette reviews
It was a fatal attraction. I wasn't supposed to like him. He was a friend, not a boyfriend. We shouldn't act the way we do with each other. Sirius Black wasn't boyfriend material at all. SiriusOC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 29,407 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 3/12/2013 - Published: 5/18/2009 - Sirius B., OC
Falling For The Enemy by InstantlyInsane reviews
Hey Carry Samuels is the name. Avoiding Sirius Black is the game. Or is it? Join me and my two best friends, Lily and Alice, as we go through out last year at school. It's gonna be different, that's for sure.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,757 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/17/2012 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Sirius B., OC
An American in Hogwarts by InstantlyInsane reviews
Hi! I'm Samantha. I use to go to an American Magical school. But I decided to spend my last year with Lily, at Hogwarts. To bad going to Hogwarts involves Sirius Black, Prank Wars, and Unnecessarily painful injuries. Oh yeah and crazy projects
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 57,181 - Reviews: 197 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 9/12/2010 - Published: 7/17/2009 - OC, Sirius B.
Always And Forever by SparklingDarkness reviews
My name is Kelly LeAnne McCain and I'm in my seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This is the story of how I met the love of my life. AN Hello! Please read and review!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,252 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/9/2006 - Published: 7/11/2006 - Sirius B., OC
Every Breath You Take by XSiriusIsTheBestX reviews
Second sequel to WTSGB! After the death of Voldemort, life is perfect for James, Lily, Sirius, Iris and Remus. And by that I mean love, laughter, tears, commitment, children and the perfect amount of drama. What could be better? AU
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 27 - Words: 33,372 - Reviews: 1087 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 9/25/2010 - Published: 9/10/2009 - Sirius B., James P.
There's originality and THEN there's Marauder by Random Sox reviews
How The Marauders 6th year and beyond SHOULD have gone. If Tonks was older, Peter wasn't a Marauder and a certain Witch came over from the U.S.A this would be their life, and what a life it is. Mostly AU. Fluff, Drama and Humour. T for safety. R&R :D
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 25,521 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 4/8/2011 - Published: 12/6/2010 - Sirius B., OC
Thorned Roads by Undercover reviews
Marauders and company, drama, comedy, love, events leading up to You-Know-When. J&L S&OC.( loads of yummy Sirius ) Creative explanations, Manipulations, the Darkside, Surprises...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 48,139 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/17/2005 - Published: 8/23/2004 - Sirius B.
Thorns by Undercover reviews
Sirius meets someone new in his last year. He does love a challenge. J&L, S&OC -(it is hard to place him with a canon character after all)
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 37,575 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/19/2004 - Published: 2/25/2004 - Sirius B.
What Are Friends For by Soccer Freak 101 reviews
Fifth year Gryffindor Cammie Legront hasn't had any friends at all during her years at Hogwarts. Meet Sirius Black, most popular student, Marauder. They're partnered up for potions.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 72,687 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 7/15/2009 - Published: 1/4/2008 - Sirius B., OC - Complete
It's Not Easy Falling For A Marauderer by JustSaraa reviews
Lily's cousin has come to Hogwarts. She's impulsive, sharp, witty, and, overall, a prankster. When she gets to Hogwarts, she falls immediately in with the Marauderers. What happens when she falls for the one who would easily break her heart?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 23,149 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 3/30/2012 - Published: 6/27/2011 - Sirius B., OC
The True Marauders by OhMyGiddyExplicative reviews
The Marauder Era: where merriment and chaos are the norm. The students of this age will affect the entire world with their actions; but, they don't know that now. Follow the Marauders and company through Hogwarts and into their lives in the war.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 170,613 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/17/2011 - Published: 3/21/2007 - Sirius B., OC
The LANC Witch Diaries by Blue Sapphire786 reviews
They were the most memorable clique at Hogwarts. Four best friends: Lily, Annie, Natty, and Charly lived the life until sixth year when their worlds came crashing down...They are the LANC Witches and this is their story... JP/LE SB/OC CURRENTLY BEING REVISED!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 654 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/21/2012 - Published: 8/25/2010 - Sirius B., OC
What Could Have Been by Lady Tanyata reviews
This finally has a proper title! Was Sirius Black & Violet Evans. This is about Lily's twin sister, Violet at Hogwarts. She is a Marauder along with the others and gets in as much trouble too! I suck at summaries!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,373 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 8/20/2011 - Published: 12/13/2005 - Sirius B., OC
Moony's Sister by SofiyaTheAlmostWriter reviews
Isabelle 'Izzy' Lupin is Remus Lupin's twin sister. She's a werewolf, along with Remus. Well what happens when she comes to Hogwarts a year late and meets her brother's friends? Read and find out... T for some language Image is from: /art/The-Marauders-63999381
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 40 - Words: 74,879 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 4/19/2014 - Published: 10/2/2011 - Sirius B., OC
95 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »