Home Community General Slash Stories
Slash Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-16-04
Founder: Raistlin Majere - Stories: 4 - Followers: 24 - Staff: 2 - id: 1469
This community is centered around great slash stories. Ff.net will not allow the staff to add rated R stories. Unfortunately, while not all decent stories are R, the majority of them are. I strongly urge everyone to check out the favorite lists of the staff members. We will urge writers to reduce their rating to pg13 if they can.

If you want any stories added to the conference, please email me at magemirlenyahoo.com with the story name or id. We need more active staffers. email me to join!

Harry Potter and the Mirror Of Paradox by Yih reviews
[COMPLETE] Part 1 of PARADOX SERIES. Transported into another dimension by cursed mirror, Harry enters a world where he died as an infant and ruled by Voldemort. Left with no choice, he adapts. Continued in Harry Potter and the Extent of Existence.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 33 - Words: 146,063 - Reviews: 1817 - Favs: 1,071 - Follows: 270 - Updated: 11/24/2003 - Published: 5/28/2003 - Harry P., Severus S. - Complete
Bitten by Lament reviews
Dr. Beckett makes a discovery after McKay is attacked by an alien. McKay-Sheppard slash.
Stargate: Atlantis - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,249 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 28 - Published: 9/18/2004 - Rodney M., John S.
Seamus is Seamus and You are Yourself by Ari Munami reviews
Harry goes through some... er, changes before Sixth Year. Everyone, including Draco Malfoy, sits up and takes notice. DM/HP. Chapter 19: Yes, people... 'TIS THE LAST CHAPTER! How in all seven hells will it end??
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 36,791 - Reviews: 1768 - Favs: 1,662 - Follows: 226 - Updated: 4/30/2003 - Published: 7/26/2002 - Harry P., Draco M.
Irresistible Poison by Rhysenn reviews
**Chapter 9 is up!** Harry/Draco slash. Poison doesn't always bring death -- Draco learns that there are other ways to suffer and live.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 78,080 - Reviews: 1139 - Favs: 884 - Follows: 237 - Updated: 9/28/2001 - Published: 1/28/2001