Home Community Movies Back to the Future Slash to the Future
Slash to the Future
Follow .
Focus: Movies Back to the Future, Since: 05-04-05
Founder: DrWorm - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 15070
A catalogue of all Back to the Future slash fiction.

You and Me Baby Ain't Nothing But Mammals by Kleenexwoman reviews
We call this the act of mating, but there are several other very important differences between human beings and animals that you should know about.
Back to the Future - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,428 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/1/2006 - Complete
Places You Never Knew Are Just Where They’ve Been by Kleenexwoman reviews
Today is not the day he would have picked for what is going to happen, but that’s what makes it so important that it’s today.
Back to the Future - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,262 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/5/2005 - Complete
Days Of Future Passed by Kleenexwoman reviews
It worries George sometimes that his clearest memories aren’t the right ones, or at least not the ones that he really thinks he should remember.
Back to the Future - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,692 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/25/2005 - Complete
Whether the sun shines or not by Thanatos on vacations reviews
Slash: MartyGeorge. Written fast, so I mean it by short. Also sappy. Sorry. Flames are welcome, but only for the quality of the fic, not that you're a pervert kind of ninny flame, ok?
Back to the Future - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 252 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/23/2005
Stay Silent by Kleenexwoman reviews
George wishes that Marty Klein would shut up sometimes.
Back to the Future - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 563 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/19/2005 - Complete
Make Me Nervous by Pixeleen reviews
Marty is seriously worried about his son's social life.
Back to the Future - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 627 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/15/2004
My Science Fiction Twin by Kleenexwoman reviews
Is doing better than expected. He's trapped in his own parallel dimension, that's why I'm so forgiving...
Back to the Future - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,065 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/29/2004 - Complete
That Feeling You Can Only Say What It Is In French by DrWorm reviews
A fable of modern culture. "And he will tell his children that submission is true failure and that dreams are everything." George McFly is leading two lives and hoping one might lead to a dénouement.
Back to the Future - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,148 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/20/2003
Remembering Things that Never Were by DrWorm reviews
Marty muses over issues of time and the ghosts of a man who was and was not.
Back to the Future - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 666 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/6/2003 - Complete
Cold, Cold, Wet Day by DrWorm reviews
The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house all that cold, cold, wet day. Adult George contemplates his son.
Back to the Future - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,174 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/26/2003 - Complete
Taking Risks by DrWorm reviews
Marty catches George writing and wants to read it for himself.
Back to the Future - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,902 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/6/2003 - Complete
The World May Never Know by DrWorm reviews
In which George does something unexpected. Yes, go on and ask Mr. Owl.
Back to the Future - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 960 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/18/2003 - Complete