Home Community Movies James Bond Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Follow .
Focus: Movies James Bond, Since: 10-25-04
Founder: Iolana Khenemet - Stories: 26 - Followers: 1 - id: 6815
This archive is dedicated to James Bond fics that I find recommendable and, of course, Alec Trevelyan. Please don't feel offended if your fic is not here. WIPs may be dropped if no progress is made over a long period of time.

Come and dance into the fire.

Luxury Denied by YMFaery reviews
PostGoldenEye. Circumstances and duty kept James from indulging in one dearly desired luxury. Two 100 word drabbles, even if the site doesn't agree on the word count.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 203 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/12/2006 - Complete
His Second Death by Quillian reviews
One shot! After the events of GoldenEye, 007 contemplates about having to deal with the second death of a former friend... MOVIE SPOILERS
James Bond - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 543 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/30/2005 - Complete
Hiding Amongst the Thorns by Elenhin reviews
While hiding amongst some thorns, Alec feels as if he has done it before, but when?
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,412 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/27/2005 - Complete
Green Eyes, Golden Heart by Elenhin reviews
James Bond and Alec Trevelyan. This is my longer story. For two former friends, it seems that nothing will ever be easy.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 73,657 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 2/17/2011 - Published: 12/5/2005 - Complete
It Could Be You by Elenhin reviews
Alec is being offered a chance to be more than second best, but does he want it?
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,673 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/29/2005 - Complete
Been Here Before by Elenhin reviews
Just after the mission where Alec was captured and believed to be dead, and James fights to make sure he is not forgotten.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,939 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/11/2005
Not Alone in the Night by Elenhin reviews
Alec feels the night pressing down on him, making his fears all the more real, but this time he is not alone. James and Alec friendship, Oneshot.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,596 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/11/2005 - Complete
The Evil Queen of Numbers by TaheenKiller19 reviews
As the new M is selected, Bond and Tanner are less than adept at smoothing things out...
James Bond - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,103 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/11/2005 - Complete
For England, Alec by Rhivanna reviews
Why did Bond catch Alec Trevelyan just before he fell? What would have happened if he had let him live? Did Alec really fake his own death or was he truly injured that day at Arkangelsk?
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,948 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/30/2005 - Published: 3/25/2005
Caught in the Game Again by LadyDeb1970 reviews
AU: Chapter eleven When a young MI6 agent discovers evidence that Alec Trevelyan was actually a prisoner after Arkangelsk, the resulting investigation to clear his name yields an even more shocking revelation: Alec is very much alive.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 117,822 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 7/25/2014 - Published: 1/5/2005 - A. Trevelyan/008, James Bond/007, Natalya S.
Woman Under Glass by clinkeroo reviews
Thrust into the sweaty, sexual underbelly of mainland China, James Bond must play a brutal game of wits with a Burmese drug overlord. Once again, I write about Ian Fleming's Bond, not the superman of the latter films.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,715 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/18/2004 - Published: 12/16/2004 - James Bond/007, M 1 - Complete
ATAK 2: Sins of the Father by alleymap reviews
It has been six years since the events of ATAK and Bond is assigned to what he believes is a relatively easy assignment. As things transpire, this mission is far more personal than he can ever imagine as faces from his past once more enter his present.
James Bond - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 50 - Words: 127,223 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/24/2009 - Published: 9/11/2004
Thoughts on a Shaken Martini by NatalyasLament reviews
The end of the Goldeneye incident, as told through James' innermost thoughts. This is a SLASH FIC, JamesAlec romance.
James Bond - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,188 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 12/3/2004
The Way You Like It by Rhadeya reviews
Someone is targetting MI6 agents, Moneypenny is MIA and James must find her and solve the mystery before time runs out for them all... [Please R&R]
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,312 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/28/2004 - Published: 11/2/2004 - [James Bond/007, M. Penny] OC
Punishment Duty by alleymap reviews
When you get into trouble, you have to face the consequences. 006 and 007 do just that. A little 15 minute exploration of friendship.
James Bond - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,286 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Published: 9/24/2004
ATAK October 28th by alleymap reviews
Set in the ATAK AU. Its a rainy October night, and for once James Bond is at home. He's looking for some quiet in which to reflect in, but is rudely interrupted.
James Bond - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,780 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/9/2004
Addiction by Captain Mac reviews
He was an addiction. She knew that now.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 298 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/13/2004
Hold Me Now by yue kato reviews
He's six feet from the edge and he's thinking maybe six feet ain't so far down. slash.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,124 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Published: 8/3/2003
No One Ever Comes Down Here by Purple Wobbly reviews
Goldeneye fic. Written due to images implanted into my brain after seeing the movie that I remembered anytime I heard the Bond theme. BondTrevelyan pairing. This is old and lame.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,060 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/20/2003
Compromise by Wallace reviews
M has never been one of his women.
James Bond - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,544 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/25/2003
Secrets by Katrin Halcyon reviews
Some secrets were more compelling than others. SLASH
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 836 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/3/2003
Dance into the Fire by Dark Empress V reviews
CH 2 UP!!! A different ending to Goldeneye is the beginning of a new story.... Alec Trevelyan survives and he and Bond have to face some new challenges of the future. But first of all, they have to face each other. *NO SLASH* M/F romance.
James Bond - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,198 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/6/2003 - Published: 10/15/2002
From Death's Door by clinkeroo reviews
I am beginning the re-editing of the novel that I've been planning for years now, including the new prologue, the change of timeline to the more classic literary Bond-Age, and the streamlining of the story I should have done years ago. Thank you.
James Bond - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 93,851 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/3/2003 - Published: 12/31/2000 - James Bond/007, Felix L. - Complete
Cause And Effect by Wendy Scott reviews
James is hurt on a mission. This came to me following TWINE. Thanks to everyone who gave encouragement, especially LP who wanted it longer. Usual disclaimers apply. If you like it, let me know.
James Bond - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,769 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/21/2000 - Complete