Home Community Games Final Fantasy XIII Snow Storm
Snow Storm
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy XIII, Since: 08-19-11
Founder: Renascielle - Stories: 27 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 94712
A community dedicated to the Snow/Light' pairing from Final Fantasy XIII - "The storm is here !"
[The stories inside have been hand-picked by the staff. If you want me to add your story, them PM me.]

Light Blue by LemoneTrees reviews
It started as a jest, as things between them always do. But after 500 years she probably should have learned that he takes the ridiculous ideas seriously. [LR-verse] Updated.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,035 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/22/2014 - [Lightning, Snow] - Complete
Forever and A Day by Destiny's Embrace reviews
"I'll wait forever for you if that's how long it takes." Easier said than done, especially after hundreds of years, waiting and living with the torment of what could never be. But such was the fate of two people who never should have fallen in love. Timing had never been right, and with the world ending, all Snow can wonder is if it will ever be his and Lightning's time.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 47,293 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 12/20/2014 - Published: 3/31/2014 - [Lightning, Snow] - Complete
Snowflake by Milk Green Tea reviews
After a long day, Lightning and Snow go out for a drink at the local tavern. Series of oneshots/drabbles.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,434 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/24/2009 - Published: 7/3/2009
The Pact by Renascielle reviews
After a long day of scavenging, Lightning and Snow stop to rest in a place that it all too familiar. But when a promise is made, their relationship takes a drastic turn. "Let's make a pact." [...] "I'll take one of your fears away. But you have to do the same for me." [LightningxSnow] [Rated T for 'romance'] [One-shot]
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,818 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/27/2014 - [Lightning, Snow] - Complete
Opposites Attract by 18Rox reviews
Every since her parents died, Lightning had placed a cold wall up around her heart - blocking everyone out and never giving anyone a chance to be let in. But, will the ever resilient Snow Villiers push her to let down that wall? Light/Snow
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,489 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 12/9/2014 - Published: 5/29/2012 - [Lightning, Snow] - Complete
Surrender to Chasing Cars by LemoneTrees reviews
The strain and torture of the past few weeks had chipped away at her outer layers, leaving her raw and exposed and vulnerable. She had been so close to breaking point. So close. But she never could have expected, that it was he who would unravel her. Update 30/10/13: Rainstorm
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,941 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/29/2013 - Published: 1/30/2012 - [Lightning, Snow] - Complete
Fate's Assassin by Renascielle reviews
"My name is Lightning Farron, best assassin on Cocoon. I've been tasked with disposing of a crazed serial killer, known to all as Snow Villiers. Unfortunately, my job took a turn for the worst when I began to fall for the enemy..." Rated T - [CHAPTER 6 -NEW 04.21.14]
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,662 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 4/21/2014 - Published: 8/23/2011 - Lightning, Snow
100 Seconds by AvyQuinn reviews
She needed everything he could give her. He may have felt like a failure inside, but she didn't need his own self-pity and self-doubt now. **100 theme challenge dedicated to Light&Snow - Rated T for now - Slow building**
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 23,892 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 5/16/2013 - Published: 4/17/2011 - Snow, Lightning
Memento Mori by Symphonic Silence reviews
Sometimes it's far too late to rectify your regrets.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,240 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/27/2011 - Lightning, Snow - Complete
Someone Must Get Hurt by Jabbertalky reviews
Post Game: A happy ending isn't always perfect when someone must get hurt. Snow and Serah are happily married and Lightning is resolved to let them have the dream life it, but happiness is complicated. Primarily Lightning/Snow. Game ending spoilers.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,708 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 7/23/2011 - Published: 5/17/2010 - Lightning, Snow
We Get To Carry Each Other by Jabbertalky reviews
Snow and Lightning discuss the nature of their relationship, but what real conclusions can they come to? They shouldn't see each other, but Snow can't give it up.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,329 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/4/2010 - Lightning, Snow - Complete
Unexpected by Puppyfriend reviews
Snow is looking for his gloves when he finds something...unexpected about Lightning.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 980 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/6/2010 - Lightning, Snow - Complete
Ice by Artificial Sanctuary reviews
"We'll save her but first...I'm going to save you." Snow x Lightning.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,105 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/16/2010 - Snow, Lightning - Complete
What Matters Most by beLovedbymiStakes reviews
Destiny stroke Lightning as she takes on the fight off her life... Love. Confused with what her true feelings are, she faces twist and turns, lust, grudges, falling in and out of love, and falling again. will she ever find out What Matters Most?
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,403 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/21/2010 - Lightning, Snow
The Comfort Of A Hero by Sweet Little Aeris reviews
A Lightning/Snow POEM Inspired by tristevie's vidio FFXIII Save Me From Myself ::Lightning/Snow::
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 219 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 12/3/2010 - Lightning, Snow - Complete
What Would Light Think? by originalworksof reviews
Snow has just proposed to Serah. The two of them look at the fireworks, and Snow swears he sees Light instead of Serah. SerahxSnowxLightning
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 965 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/15/2011 - Snow, Lightning - Complete
All Hope is Gone by OedipusOctopus reviews
SnowxLightning. Snow is in love with Lightning, even though he is still chasing after Serah. Lightning blows up one night from stress, and Snow is there to help. Does Lightning feel the same for Snow? And what does Hope have to say about this? one shot
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,048 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/30/2011 - Lightning, Snow - Complete
A Single Kiss by Sentai-Rider Fan reviews
TWO-SHOT: Lightning goes home depressed after an abusive day at work, she attempts to commit suicide and an unlikely person comes to her rescue. Implied Lightning X Snow. Pre-game fanfic. Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy XIII.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,374 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Lightning, Snow - Complete
Snapshot by evil wicked way reviews
I heard the sound of his soft footsteps come to a stop and I knew he was listening, silent, waiting. ... So here was my chance.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,324 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/5/2012 - Published: 6/5/2011 - Lightning, Snow - Complete
Poor Judgment by Ms. Tenacious reviews
"Sometimes I think I chose the wrong sister." SnowXLight Drabble
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 104 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/18/2011 - Snow, Lightning - Complete
Revelations by Symphonic Silence reviews
Lightning and Snow each have their own revelations about their slowly budding relationship.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 39 - Words: 236,413 - Reviews: 604 - Favs: 372 - Follows: 313 - Updated: 4/22/2015 - Published: 3/20/2010 - Lightning, Snow - Complete
The Nicest Person by Lexicer reviews
Lightning and Snow wish on shooting stars. He could never understand her.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 855 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/31/2010 - Lightning, Snow - Complete
Motorcycles by Ellejayy reviews
She was adamant—there was no way in hell he could possibly convince her to ride that motorcycle. But Snow was unquestionably sure that somehow she’d find herself enjoying this ride. “I’m curious. Why do you find my motorcycle mildly inappropriate?” SxL
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,687 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/15/2009 - Lightning, Snow - Complete
Kiss With A Fist by EvaCybele reviews
After so long apart, Snow begins to blur the line between his sister and his lover. Written for a prompt at the LJ community ff land.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 682 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/4/2011 - Snow, Lightning - Complete
Keeping Warm by Sugarbubbleslove reviews
Prompt for February 23rd – Lightning/Snow – Body Heat – 'Stuck in a blizzard, they must find a way to keep warm.'
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,831 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/7/2011 - [Lightning, Snow] - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »