Home Community Movies Red Eye So, What Are The Odds?
So, What Are The Odds?
Follow .
Focus: Movies Red Eye, Since: 03-05-08
Founder: Night-Light11 - Stories: 33 - Followers: 0 - id: 56285
Apparently pretty good.

I've decided to pull together a nice grouping of Red Eye crossovers here. If one is spotted that is not on my site, please let me know so that I can update.

A New Life by Post object reviews
Lisa is recruited into the CIA by none other than Sydney Bristow. Red Eye/Alias Crossover. Some JxL later on. Please R&R
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,426 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/26/2008 - Published: 4/9/2008
An Ordinary Life by Waiting4MySunshine reviews
Daniel Ramsay seems to be a normal, ordinary man, before his past tries to comes back. What's his true identity? How is he related to Jackson Rippner and the Keefe's attempted attack in Miami of ten years before? A mix of Red Eye and A History of Violence
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,985 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/13/2007 - Complete
Under Pressure by The End Of The Beginning reviews
Lisa Reisert wakes up in a hospital with vivid memories of the redeye flight. However, it never existed…neither did Jackson Rippner, or herself. She’s sent to a mental home in Ireland and meets a surprising array of characters, placing the pieces of what
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,788 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/13/2006 - Published: 12/4/2006
Jack the Ripper by Not much a poet reviews
I won't say it here. It's not that is bad or anything, it's just that I hve a summary in the chapters list. By the way, the Jack the Ripper facts ARE very true. I have a book to prove it.
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 10,486 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/1/2006 - Published: 3/1/2006 - Complete
Where Angels Fear to Tread by Royalty09 reviews
In the years following the events of RedEye and Batman Begins, Jackson Rippner is hired by the family of Carmine Falcone to track down and kill a very different sort of target. No LisaJackson pairings.
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 24 - Words: 38,479 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/3/2006 - Published: 2/26/2006 - Complete
Jackson Rippner and Mister Sardonicus by Arthur Delapore reviews
When Lisa and her father take a trip to the Carpathian Mountains of Romania, they meet the gently sinister Thomas, the cryptic Mr. Sardonicus, and Jackson Rippner. A Gothic Romance sequel to Red Eye. CHAPTER SIX IS NOW UP
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,019 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/10/2005 - Published: 9/21/2005
A New Kind of Jedi by My Brighter Darkness reviews
What extremes will a jedi go when he's reminded of his past? A Star Wars & Red Eye crossover
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 233 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/3/2008
Jack's song by Not much a poet reviews
A little song fic that is a Red eye Nightmare before Xmas crossover. A bit weird, but I like it. Please R and R!
Red Eye - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 542 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/20/2006 - Complete
Seven Years by Pukkina reviews
When Lisa and Jackson find themselves in the midst of the biggest global catastrophe in history, they find the only thing left to do is search for answers. Left Behind crossover, also known as Unlikely on LB.
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,343 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/17/2007 - Published: 6/15/2006
Living Lies by My Brighter Darkness reviews
[Sequel to Turning Tables]At age sixteen, four teenagers came together to hide a secret. By age eighteen, they regreted every moment of life[XMen crossover]
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,376 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/10/2007 - Published: 5/29/2006 - Complete
The Most Powerful Thing by Pukkina reviews
Lisa moves to a small Connecticut town after Jackson has escaped from jail seeking revenge....little does she know how complicated things will get. Gilmore Girls crossover.
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Humor/Suspense - Chapters: 27 - Words: 25,458 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/16/2006 - Published: 5/1/2006 - Complete
Family Ties by angelfan86 reviews
Jackson Rippner has a sister. Minor character crossovers from BtVS and AtS. XChapter Seventeen is finally up!X
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 17 - Words: 11,554 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/24/2006 - Published: 2/23/2006
Numb by completeceltic reviews
Jackson has planned for his revenge, but now Lisa has dissapeared. Will he ever get his revenge? He takes a job as an assassin and runs into someone he never expected and everything catapolts out of control. JXL later on. Crossover Red Eye X Saint.
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,573 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/15/2006 - Published: 11/2/2006
Probability by WalkingInMemphis reviews
Red EyexLOST crossover. Three years after Red Eye, Lisa meets Jackson again on the doomed Oceanic Flight 815. Now she must live as a castaway with 48 others at the side of her greatest enemy. JxL
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,281 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 10/10/2006 - Published: 8/18/2006
Put a Bandage Over the Bullet Hole by YourVampireLestat reviews
Summery: Jackson goes to Seattle, where he is shot by a hit man from his company and ends up being issued to Seattle Grace Hospital and is taken care of by our five favorite interns. Red Eye & Grey’s Anatomy crossover
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 936 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/15/2006
Living To Die by My Brighter Darkness reviews
[ON HOLD]Lisa is shot while on vacation in New Jersey, after an attempt on her life she it put under the care of Dr Gregory House. But that won't stop Jackson. [House M.D. Crossover]
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,575 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/31/2007 - Published: 6/15/2006
Flight of the Assassin by Deliamon reviews
A Red Eye and Harry Potter crossover. It's been two years, and Jackson Rippner, has a new target. But 24 year old Hermione Granger is not a Lisa Reisert, and the plot to kill Harry Potter certainly seems suspicous ... RR please!
Red Eye - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,289 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/30/2006 - Published: 5/8/2006
Jack's funeral by Not much a poet reviews
Short and sweet. Oneshot. You get the idea from the title. Has two words that I don't know if they would fit K rating, so it's a T. Slight Batman Begins crossover. R and R!
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 714 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4/22/2006 - Complete
Turning Tables by My Brighter Darkness reviews
[complete]Lisa narrowly escapes with her life as the two brothers plan crumbles around them. When she wakes up she finds herself in a strange shcool. Can the people here really help? [Xmen crossover]
Red Eye - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 33,387 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/28/2006 - Published: 3/27/2006 - Complete
Leave of Absence by Pukkina reviews
Lisa's life has fallen apart, and now it really takes the plummet...old friends reenter her life...along with new ones who may be able to help her...and she can help them. 28 DL crossover
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 15 - Words: 16,174 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/17/2006 - Published: 2/26/2006 - Complete
Haunted by emptyvoices reviews
COMPLETE:Crossover Between Red Eye and Batman Begins Lisa and Jane unite together finding themselves trapped once more in Arkham, the former asylum for the criminally insane as they fight for their very sanity and survival.JaneAngie are OFC's of Not Human
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 43 - Words: 76,948 - Reviews: 255 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 4/27/2006 - Published: 2/16/2006 - Complete
Invisible to all but you by Not much a poet reviews
Lisa and Jackson haven't seen each other in quite some time. Now they do, but this isn't the best time for either of them. She discovers a dark secret. LisaJackson pairing. Rating just to be safe. Just like HeavenRed eye crossover.
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,660 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/31/2006 - Published: 1/26/2006 - Complete
I Hate Everything About You by My Brighter Darkness reviews
A year has passed since the events of Red Eye, Jackson has a new job, but he just has to see Lisa one last time.What's the job? And why does his new boss look a lot like him? [Pet Crossover]
Red Eye - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Horror - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,393 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/7/2007 - Published: 7/8/2007