Home Community Games Tekken Soaring Bird: Asuka Kazama Story Shrine
Soaring Bird: Asuka Kazama Story Shrine
Follow .
Focus: Games Tekken, Since: 08-25-06
Founder: Sachi Gosetsuke - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 36356
The Asuka Kazama Shrine...so tell me, where did all those Asuka stories go? As little as they were, I found the best, and here they are...

They Call Her Asuka by Captain Vulcan reviews
Ever wondered how the lives of Jin and Asuka went before Tekken 5? Well, this is my version.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 22,442 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/26/2006 - Published: 4/3/2005
Reminiscing by Sachi Gosetsuke reviews
[OneShot]As Asuka recalls back all she has been through throughout the tournament, she remembers a few words a friend gave her. [edited a second time]
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,060 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/5/2006 - Complete
Bring Me To Life by Sachi Gosetsuke reviews
I was the bird trapped in her cage, waiting to fly. I was the fighter dreaming to live, waiting, wanting to be brought to life. I was Asuka Kazama, 17 years old, serving justice to others and searching for the truth. COMPLETE!
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 39,884 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/5/2007 - Published: 4/30/2006 - Complete
The Kazama Mishima Connections 3 by gwendy reviews
Kazuya, Jin and Asuka set out on a mission to finally complete the family and fulfill the destiny from which their births designed. But still, could they really trust the man who carries the Devil Gene? Kazuya, Jun, Jin, Asuka, Xiaoyu, Jinpachi, Heihachi
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 32 - Words: 42,664 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/20/2005 - Published: 3/1/2005 - Complete
The Kazama Mishima Connections 2 by gwendy reviews
Sequel to Tekken5: The Kazama-Mishima Connections. What will happen to Jun, Kazuya and Jin, now that they've been torn apart by G Corporation's evil schemes? And Asuka Kazama finds something important about herself. Read the prequel before you read this!
Tekken - Rated: K - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 18 - Words: 25,966 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/23/2005 - Published: 1/8/2005
Tekken 5: The Kazama Mishima Connections by gwendy reviews
The legacy of the Kazamas and Mishimas started with Jun and Kazuya in the second Iron Fist Tournament...and it still continues with the fifth Iron Fist Tournament! char: Asuka, Jin, Xiaoyu, Feng Wei, Heihachi, Jinpachi, Lee, Lei Wulong, Kazuya, Jun
Tekken - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 18 - Words: 21,105 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/21/2004 - Published: 12/5/2004
Enchanting Opportunity by Thunderxtw reviews
After receiving an invitation to the next Tekken Tournament,Asuka’s skills are put to the test when she later discovers she is the prime target of every fighter in the competition.Some unknown force is behind all this and Asuka is determined to find it.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 11 - Words: 19,638 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/25/2005 - Published: 9/12/2005 - Complete