Home Community Games Metal Gear Solid Snake off duty
Solid Snake off duty
Follow .
Focus: Games Metal Gear, Since: 07-25-05
Founder: C Dink - Stories: 3 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 19096
Humor stories set with people out of character..It's kind of hard to explain.. just look at the stories, and I think you'll know what i mean

Metal Gear High by Wolfiesan reviews
Snake and the rest of the Metal Gear cast, as they go through their High School years.
Metal Gear - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,132 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/2/2005
Jesus and Snake: Do Hollywood by black dagger reviews
Jesus and Snake Goto Hollywood in search of further stardom. WARNING: Not for religion nuts. To read the 60 something episodes goto my profile and use the link from there. Also, everyone is preety much out of character
Metal Gear - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 691 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 7/12/2005
Metal Gear:In da Hood by C Dink reviews
A story about all the metal gear characters caught up in a huge turn of events that escalate till everything sucks. Partially Cowritten with Ocelot1092. Complete. RR.
Metal Gear - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,819 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/6/2006 - Published: 7/24/2005 - Complete