Home Community Anime/Manga Escaflowne Song of the Diabolical Adonis
Song of the Diabolical Adonis
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Escaflowne, Since: 10-10-04
Founder: Phyllis Nodrey - Stories: 26 - Followers: 12 - Staff: 2 - id: 5664
A collection of poetry, oneshots, & a smattering of longer works throughout FFN that do our fiery Adonis justice.

CrimsonEyed Angel by Casa Circe
A poem dedicated to Dilandau. I wrote it a while back and it matches the melody of Angel of Music from Phantom of the Opera. It's quite melancholy and explores a story that I have abandoned writing. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! Thank you!
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 575 - Published: 12/13/2007 - Dilandau A. - Complete
A Piece of Fragile Beauty by BittersweetWhispers1 reviews
Dilandau spends some time alone with his thoughts after his Dragonslayers are killed. Dark and heavy on the imagery. Dedicated to Feye Morgan for the inspiration.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 958 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/5/2003 - Dilandau A. - Complete
Onamae wa? by Sakura Shinguji-Albatou reviews
Short, pointless, and boring. Dilandau's shounenmanga incarnation just can't pick a name to call his servant by. I'm not sure where this came from or why it's here. The fireyhot Pringles made me do it! You'd think I'd think before posting these things..
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,124 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/18/2005 - Dilandau A. - Complete
Alteration by Oedipus Tex reviews
ONESHOT “I have become aware of the First Fate.” Dilandau has realized that he shares his fate with Cerene. Whenever Cerene exists, he doesn’t. He plans to do something about this, and if a few people get hurt along the way, then so much the better.
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,832 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/15/2005 - Dilandau A., Allen S. - Complete
Sweet Roses' How Dilandau Stole Chirstmas by Sweet Roses reviews
Well, what the title says, a parody of Dr Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." Will Dilandau change and bring the spirit of Christmas back down to Fanelia or drop the load of Mt Faneliait? R&R oneshot
Escaflowne - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,511 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/29/2003 - Dilandau A. - Complete
Dream a Dream by Infinitis reviews
One-shot (Winter songfic) (Pre-kidnap) On a special cold winter’s night, little Celena gets a visit by a troublesome ‘shadow’ WAFF. Heehee
Escaflowne - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,308 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/11/2004 - Cerene S., Dilandau A. - Complete
We Will Always Protect You by LiQuYu reviews
One Shot! What if the Dragon Slayers knew that they were going to die in advance.... What if they had a decision to make.. to die for Dilandau or desert Dilandau and live.....
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Angst/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,245 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/21/2003 - Dilandau A., Chesta - Complete
Dragon's Child by Copper Daisy reviews
Its hard to ignore the death tolls of war when the dead have names. Harder when they were the closest things you have to friends. Dilandau One-Shot fic
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,570 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 4/4/2004 - Dilandau A. - Complete
Dragonslayer's Oath by Casa Circe reviews
The pledge a Dragonslayer makes to his lord. Sonnetstyle! English assignments are very fulfilling. Pls R and R!
Escaflowne - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 143 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/12/2005 - Dilandau A. - Complete
An Angel and A Demon by Casa Circe reviews
A sonnet inspired by a desire of honoring Dilandausama and Shakespeare in that order. Please r and r!
Escaflowne - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 157 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/12/2005 - Dilandau A. - Complete
If I were God by DancingLikeWater reviews
A treatise from Dilandau's point of view on what things would be like if he were god. Rated T simply because this idea may be offensive to others and they might not like younger children reading it.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 419 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/17/2005 - Dilandau A.
Dance in Shadows by Scribe Shiloh reviews
[one-shot] It is the eve of the New Year in Asturia, and everyone is out on the streets of Palas, celebrating. Except for one solitary, silver-haired figure high in the rooftops...
Escaflowne - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,744 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/1/2005 - Dilandau A., Merle - Complete
Mask of the Demon by Scribe Shiloh reviews
(one-shot) A short incident that brings out the lost child within the demon that is Dilandau. Dilandau encounters a Tenshi-figure during a raid on Palas...
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 934 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/18/2003 - Dilandau A. - Complete
Desecration by desolus reviews
Dilandau-centric. Fate Alteration, dreams, and the price of beauty.
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 765 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 6/6/2005 - Published: 10/19/2004 - Dilandau A.
Author:Albatou, Comment:Flame by Haeru reviews
fanfiction:what Dilandau really thinks
Escaflowne - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 250 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Dilandau A. - Complete
NameCalling by Dilandra reviews
Dilandau has a bit of a rant, telling all the name-callers what he thinks of them.
Escaflowne - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 184 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/18/2001 - Complete
Beautiful Beast by Dilandra reviews
A lament for Dilandau.
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 347 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/14/2002 - Complete
Cut by rainjewel reviews
A poem of Dilandau's scar. I wrote this poem for English class. Everyone thought it was about domestic abuse, citing the fact that the subject was female. Oh, if they only knew.
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 114 - Reviews: 20 - Published: 5/12/2001
Knowing by Sketch reviews
What does our dear, Dilandau-sama know? Read and find out. Twisted, slightly humourus ending, but then, I have a weird sense of humor... R/R just to make my day! Or don't bother to read it, just write a review...
Escaflowne - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 225 - Reviews: 13 - Published: 11/3/2001
Folken Stole My matches.... by Sketch reviews
Personally, I like this one R/R!!
Escaflowne - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 240 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/8/2001
Dilandau's Poem by Sketch reviews
Wow! I'm putting up lotsa poems, aren't I? ^_^ I dunno how to classify this one, maybe kinda melancholic/dramaish/general. Whatever, take your pick. R/R!
Escaflowne - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 133 - Reviews: 9 - Published: 7/8/2001
Odes to Lord Dilandau: Words of Devotion by Threshie reviews
Sometimes we feel things too deeply to just say them-we need to sing them, or write them into poems. Here are words of devotion from the Dragon Slayer unit to their Lord Dilandau. (Rating may change as poems are added.) Ode 5, 'Migel's Victory', is here!
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 5 - Words: 879 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/18/2005 - Published: 12/29/2004 - Dilandau A.
Yes, Lord by Shade-the-wanderer reviews
A short poem about something later on in my fan fic. Dilandau starts a big battle, and Miguel, Chesta, and Dilandau are the only ones who survive.
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 184 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 5/13/2004 - Miguel, Chesta
The Briar and the Rose by Sakura Shinguji-Albatou reviews
Revised Another version of the famous Dilandau's lost love story, hopefully one that you've never read before. I'd like to think that this is a different spin on the idea.
Escaflowne - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,737 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/28/2004 - Dilandau A. - Complete
To My Men by Sketch reviews
*read the title people* Dilandau-sama speaks to his men. Non-humorous, but not really angst.... I'll leave it for you all to R/R, k?
Escaflowne - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 187 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/17/2001
26 | Page 1 2 Next »