Home Community Cartoons Class of the Titans Songs of Heroes
Songs of Heroes
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Class of the Titans, Since: 10-27-08
Founder: Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul - Stories: 23 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 63462
Want a song fic? Theres a lot to choose from.
If its a songfic its in, no q's asked. PM if you know a song that should be in here.
Looking for staff!

Light Surrounding You by Little Miss Illusional reviews
...I want to tell her. I need to say that I don't think she's worthless or hopeless. I think she's amazing, wonderful and beautiful. So why is it so hard to say that? JxT songfic. the song is 'Light Surrounding You' by Evermore.
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,728 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/14/2008 - Jay, Theresa - Complete
Music For the Ages by aqueous-08 reviews
A series of songfics, made into a story. JT, AA, as well as other pairings with other characters.Related to my other story Alter Ego, Please read that if you are confused at any time.
Class of the Titans - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,871 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 9/28/2007 - Published: 9/24/2007
For You I Will by Suk-fong reviews
Jay and Theresa are in love and are happy, but...something is wrong. Jay's changed and he's gone, She's gotta find him, before he loses himself. JxT, AxA. Song fic may be one shot depends
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 602 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/11/2007 - Published: 11/18/2006 - Complete
I Told You So by twiinklestar reviews
Songfic to "I Told You So" by Keith Urban. AxA
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,776 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/25/2008 - Archie, Atlanta - Complete
So Sorry by Anya-Paradox reviews
Archie has always had a bad temper, but one day when he explodes on Atlanta and tells her she is useless on the team, will he be able to apoligize properly? Will he make it up to her? Will he ever realize how much she means to him? AxA Oneshot Songfic.
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,146 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/4/2007 - Complete
Jay's Version of Witchcraft by photo41 reviews
Number 7 in my series of JVO. This one is Witchcraft by Frank Sinatra.
Class of the Titans - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 367 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 11/2/2008
I Won't Say I'm In Love by Borrowed Twenties reviews
A one-shot songfic where every few lines are coupled with a pairing. A slight exploration into the romance of Class of the Titans. The usual JxT, AxA and some rarely-remembered couples.
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,119 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/16/2008 - Complete
Hot 'N Cold by photo41 reviews
Jay's been acting alittle strange lately... Songfic to Hot'N Cold by Katy Perry. One-shot. J/T fluffy goodness! Proof read and alittle added! Fluff....
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,830 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/3/2008 - Complete
Ipod Shuffle by short staack x reviews
Taylor Swift songs only XX hiyas i was feeling bored so i wrote this but i really like this pairing and we need some more of it XX pairing :- JxA no it is not slash XX not sure if i should continue XX r&r plz xx
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 497 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/4/2008
Jay's Version of I Miss My Friend by photo41 reviews
Number 8 in my JVO series. This one is I miss my friend.
Class of the Titans - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 408 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/5/2008 - Complete
Jay's Version of Slowboat to China by photo41 reviews
Number 9 in my JVO series. This one is "On a Sailboat to Sea"
Class of the Titans - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 257 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 11/6/2008
Unusually Unusual by Becky Sky reviews
There, inscribed into her skin like words on paper, was a tattoo of a trident, shining a bright greenish blue. Eyes going wide with astonishment, he asked, in a squeaky voice, “Is it real?” Song by Lonestar. Songfic
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,527 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 5/20/2008 - Complete
Atlanta's playlist by Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul reviews
Another set of Songfic drabbles, this time Atlanta centric. Should be about five chapters Set in same universe as Archie's playlist and Ipod Messages
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 2,417 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/29/2008 - Published: 11/2/2008 - Archie, Atlanta
Let the Music Play On by Borrowed Twenties reviews
Loads of random songfic drabbles. All sorts of pairings, all sorts of songs and all sorts of stories, even the most unlikely. Song suggestions through reviews are now being requested!
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,991 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/26/2008 - Published: 7/28/2008
Jay's Version of Dancing Cheek to Cheek by photo41 reviews
This is #2 in my series of "Jay's Version of insert song name here ". His version is "Fightn' Cronus Cheek to Cheek"
Class of the Titans - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 333 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/14/2008 - Complete
Jay's Version of Come Fly with Me by photo41 reviews
Well, here's installment number 3! Jay's version is "Come Sail with Me"
Class of the Titans - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 370 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/16/2008 - Complete
Jay's Version of LoveStoned by photo41 reviews
The 4th ? installment of my JVO series. This one is Lovestoned by Justin Timberlake.
Class of the Titans - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 565 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Complete
Ipod messages by Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul reviews
Seven teenagers listening to their ipods between saving the world. What thoughts are conjured up. Inspired in equal parts by Ranta's seminal "Just for a moment" series and some good songs. So basically, it a bunch of COTT drabbles. Please read and review
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 3,362 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/28/2009 - Published: 10/4/2008 - Archie, Atlanta - Complete
Jay's Version of My List by photo41 reviews
This is for an anonymous reader who kindly requested this! This one is the 5th ? in my "Jay's Version of..." series. Thanks for reading!
Class of the Titans - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 558 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/8/2008 - Complete
Jay's Version of I Kissed a Girl by photo41 reviews
Really random, I know. But I couldn't resist! Number 6? in my JVO series!
Class of the Titans - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 429 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/10/2008 - Complete
Songs of the Titans by Super UNnatural reviews
What are the best songs to go with our favorite heroes? Well these are what I think they'd be. First COTT fanfic, please read! Summary sucks!
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 3,592 - Reviews: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/30/2010 - Published: 10/11/2008
Archie's playlist by Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul reviews
This is a spinoff of my Ipod Messages story, containing solely Archie drabbles. Mostly AxA, contains some AxT. NOW COMPLETE AND CHRONOLOGICALLY ORDERED!
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 1,715 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/23/2008 - Published: 10/9/2008 - Archie, Atlanta - Complete
Life's Playlist by wimol reviews
A series of songfics about the lives of the characters in Class of the Titans.
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,361 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/27/2008 - Published: 10/21/2008 - Complete