Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic , Shadow and Friends (crappy title i know)
Sonic , Shadow and Friends (crappy title i know)
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 11-13-10
Founder: IHasACake.AndItTasteGoooddXX - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 87035
We have made this community so that others can read about all of sonics adventures with his friends but we're still workin on it!SUBSCIBE!

Burning Arrow, Wildfire Heart by Taranea reviews
After receiving an ancient book for his birthday, Sonic finds himself transported to a fantastic world of magic and heroes - which is threatened by an evil Djinn! Cursed by a flame arrow when he dares to rise against him, Sonic will need the help not only of the genie Shahra, but also of his oldest friends to survive this adventure...Full Secret Rings game adapt, with everyone in!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 40 - Words: 222,880 - Reviews: 1124 - Favs: 358 - Follows: 325 - Updated: 3/12 - Published: 8/29/2007 - Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shahra
Unexpected by playstation14 reviews
Have you ever wanted to look at your own life in a different light? Sonic and Shadow learn first hand, with the help of parallel universes, that when traveling through time and space you should always expect the unexpected.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 32,450 - Reviews: 265 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 5/13/2007 - Published: 4/7/2006 - Sonic, Shadow
Secrets in the Shadows by NightRider94 reviews
Sonic has a secret...one that's keeping him from Amy. But he cant stay away from her. What can he do? Watching from the shadows is starting not to be enough...
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,192 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 1/3/2011 - Published: 10/17/2010 - Amy, Sonic the Werehog
The Wrong Hands by Baby Bush Pig reviews
What happens when a bad Chao finds a love remote a starts messing with Sonic and his friends? Just a funny story I came up with, please R&R.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,047 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/17/2009 - Complete