Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Torturers Forever Unite! :STFU:
Sonic Torturers Forever Unite! :STFU:
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 08-31-05
Founder: k0m0d0-342 - Stories: 7 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 21183
Ever read such wonderful fics as 'Bound' 'Me, myself..' or 'My Sun, My Star... ' Then you might be one of us! The Sonic torturers! This is the place to see Sonic bleed, suffer and die! No betteries required, & stories are printed with acidfree electrons.

10,000 miles by k0m0d0-342 reviews
...umm..Sonic..go psycho..stuph happen...sorry. When Amy is presumed dead, Sonic starts taking it hard... three days after her death, he does the unthinkable. And the unthinkable happens as a consequence. COMPLETED!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,028 - Reviews: 190 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 9/17/2005 - Published: 6/13/2005 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Happiness in Slavery by k0m0d0-342 reviews
At moments all he could do at was close his eyes and beg for it all to be a bad dream... But it wasn't. He and Amy were slaves. :sonamy: NOT FOR FAN GIRLS OR SONAMY HATERS! OKAY MAYBE FANGIRLS BUT NOT THE LATTER!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 22,251 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 2/17/2006 - Published: 10/15/2005 - Sonic, Amy
Shadow of a Hedgehog by BeaPickle reviews
In SA2's final battle, what exactly happened? Why didn't Shadow come back with Sonic? And what did it to Sonic's mind? Only Sonic really knows and it may destroy him.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,887 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/4/2005 - Published: 7/8/2005
Alone by Sonic Dust reviews
I seriously don't know where this one came from. I was just really depressed that day. I don't even know what's going on, to be honest with you. Please review tell me what you think.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 169 - Reviews: 14 - Published: 5/24/2001 - Sonic - Complete
Please Don't Leave Me by Latifah27 reviews
an a.u. of the stc(fleetway) adaptation of sonic adventure. in this mirror-zone, sonic, not johnny, was hit by perfect chaos. now, sonic must face many hardships as he finds out that his life will never be the same
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,968 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/21/2003
Interrupted by Indilee reviews
Are we really crazy...? Or is it just a figment of our imagination...? One would hope that what we know our thoughts are real...that the insanity is not spreading...
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,445 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/17/2004