Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog SonicxSally Forever
SonicxSally Forever
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 07-30-05
Founder: Ken Wise - Stories: 26 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 4 - id: 19377
Read the title and bring your SonicxSally fics to me!

After the End by SamCyberCat reviews
After Robotnik had been defeated there was really no need for the Freedom Fighters, was there? Sally reflects upon how she may not be needed from now on. Drabble fic. Slight SonicxSally.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 901 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/8/2007 - Sally, Sonic - Complete
Running Parallel by Miss Inadequate reviews
[SonicxSally, TailsxFiona?] His first date, her last. Lovesick, Tails finally snags a date with the elusive Fiona Fox, forcing Princess Sally to sacrifice her own evening to watch. [Formerly Whims of the Romanced]
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,007 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/19/2006 - Published: 7/16/2006 - Sally, Tails - Complete
If Someone Loves You, Wouldn't They Say So? by Brian Bloomfield reviews
A short snippet about the decaying relationship between Sonic and Sally. told from Sonic's point of view. My first fiction in a LONG time. Please review fairly.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 732 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/28/2006 - Sonic, Sally - Complete
Sleeping Beauty by Kahunalilly reviews
SatAM. A short and sweet fic about Sonic returning to Knothole after his nightshift on guard duty. Pure fluff but any Sonic Sally fan will like it. Bunnie and Nicole make appearances too. Oneshot.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,010 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/28/2006 - Sonic, Sally - Complete
Nightmare of the Dawn by Illys reviews
A peek into the mind of Sonic. What is it like to fight a world dictator and still love someone? -French DiC Sonic storyline/Universe, SatAM-
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 827 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/19/2002 - Sonic, Sally
Deprivation by Miss Inadequate reviews
[SatAM, UPDATED!] 'We can call it deprivation, the entire concept of losing your childhood to something that...that well...well, is beyond your control. And I’m watching it, Sonic Hedgehog, I’m watching it right now being taken from someone else.'
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,904 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/28/2006 - Published: 8/30/2005 - Sally
A Collection of Misplaced Feelings by Miss Inadequate reviews
[SatAM, one shot, Sally's POV] 'I write you letters even though you’re gone. I send them out, knowing you’ll never get them. I write them, I sign my name, I always end with the same conclusion the same extra note...'
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,195 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 9 - Published: 3/11/2006 - Sally - Complete
You are my one and only p3 by Celestial Story Weaver reviews
Sonic found away out but it would have to be his life will he pull through the one problem is, is that he will never see his wife again. But will he? read and tell me what you think . Warning you have to read P1 which is a mystery first. don't worry it al
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,539 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 1/26/2001
My love for you is so Strong by Celestial Story Weaver reviews
Sonics point of view. he talks mainly about his love for sally. read on
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,516 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/24/2001
Star of Mindasha by Celestial Story Weaver reviews
Sonic and Sally have a baby in this one you'll know once you start reading it so R&R
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,554 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/24/2001
Tears of Blood by shendu the hedgehog reviews
After the Freedom Fighter's die, Sally thinks about what happened before the raid took place. Archie Universe with bits of SatAm. ActionAdventure in later chapters. A must read for SonicxSally fans. Very Romantic. Please R&R. Completed
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,626 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/18/2005 - Published: 11/16/2005 - Sonic, Sally - Complete
Hands of Wrath by shendu the hedgehog reviews
Sequel to Tears of Blood: Sonic and Sally are alone in Knothole but after a raid in the destroyed Robotroplis there is a new adventure for the two. If you thought Tears of Blood was Romantic and Adventurous you've seen nothing yet.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,075 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/30/2006 - Published: 12/22/2005 - Sonic, Sally
Present Tense by Formerly Known As reviews
Everything happens in the present tense. Even death. Rated for Sonic's inability to not curse.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,087 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/15/2004 - Complete
A Romantic Interlude by Robyn Hedgehog reviews
Sonic and Sally share a rare, quiet moment at the Ring Pool. A short sketch.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 510 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/21/1999
Concrete Angel by princess-sally2005 reviews
Sonic and Sally are married and have two children but their youngest has a lot of pent up teen anger so Bunnie steps in to help them out
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,526 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/28/2003
Blushes and Bells by Firehedgehog reviews
A SonicSally fic, its cute so read.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 467 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/10/2001 - Complete
Perfect Sunset by Sonic Dust reviews
A warm, snuggly kind of one-shot about how the deep love between Sonic and Sally was first sparked. Please review!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,144 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/12/2001 - Published: 5/11/2001 - Sonic, Sally - Complete
Confrontation by The Outcasts reviews
Based off the Archieverse. Basically a theory behind Sally's strange hostility towards Sonic since their breakup. One swearword, but everything else is pretty clean.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,470 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/12/2004 - Sonic, Sally - Complete
Sonic and Sally: A Romeo and Juliet Parody by LittleTiger488 reviews
This thing is so old it hurts I wrote a parody of Romeo and Juliet replacing them with SatAM characters! So shoot me! Note: this story is NOT written in old confusing English like Shakespeare wrote it, it's in modern day English. FINISHED!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,751 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/21/2003 - Published: 4/9/2003
Sonic's Vignette by Bryon Nightshade reviews
Short mood piece. As he runs from Robotnik, Sally in his arms, thoughts flood Sonic's mind.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 521 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/23/2004
You Never Can Tell by TarynWanderer reviews
A romantic songfic about Sonic and Sally. Rated PG13 for implied sex and alcohol. Please review! Unedited so probably lots of typoes.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,398 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/11/2000
We've Got Tonight by Ai No Senshi FC reviews
Sonic confesses to Sally a la song. Remake coming soon!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 434 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/20/2000
I Want to Tell You by Phoenix Flower reviews
Sonic agonizes over his feelings for Sally. Rated PG for mild language.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 470 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/6/2001 - Complete