Home Community TV Shows Sons of Anarchy SonsOfAnarchyFANFICS
SonsOfAnarchyFANFICS
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sons of Anarchy, Since: 09-07-09
Founder: SonsOfAnarchyQueen - Stories: 28 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 2 - id: 74023
Sons of Anarchy Fanfics. Mostly SON/OC I don't like Tara so I really don't have any of her in the community. Lately I've been in a "Happy" mood so there's alot of Happy/OC fanfics in here. Please enjoy. :)

Something New by AlyMarieMcIntosh reviews
Alyssa moves to Yelm, WA from Tracy, CA to start her life anew and meets some of ours boys from the Tacoma Charter. Not sure if this T rating will stay that way.
Sons of Anarchy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 24,835 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 3/9/2010 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Complete
Classification by MelanthiaChase reviews
Daria was new in town and innocent to the ways of the MC life. What happens when a Son draws her into a world that she never knew? Can she make it or is she just too much of a "good girl"? Juice/OC *CONCLUDED*
Sons of Anarchy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 40,410 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 11/12/2012 - Published: 11/11/2010 - Juice - Complete
Charming, My New Home by SnakeGirl123 reviews
Lindsay Randal is your typical girl she moves to Charming for a job and now she is raising her sisters kids, and quickly falling for a biker named Opie. Completely AU Opie/OC
Sons of Anarchy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 17,437 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 4/2/2011 - Published: 12/21/2010 - Opie - Complete
Vulnerable by Raven Morning reviews
Clay Morrow is a man to be feared. All of Charming knows this. What they don't realize is that he's a two sided man- and only Gemma gets to see the side of him that he keeps hidden. Review please? ClayGemma oneshot drabble
Sons of Anarchy - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 552 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/7/2008 - Complete
Daughter of a Son by Isabelle8888 reviews
Charming is in for many surprises when Chloe Morrow, the illegitimate unknown daughter of Clay comes to town. Most of all Jax. Set in Season 1. TaraJaxOC
Sons of Anarchy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 18,750 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 154 - Updated: 9/14/2011 - Published: 10/10/2008 - Jax, Clay
Sweethearts by Tophatheavy reviews
What it was like meeting your soul mate before you're 10-years-old. Tara/Jax. You can review. This is my first try at this.
Sons of Anarchy - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,981 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 17 - Published: 11/28/2008 - Complete
Sons of Anarchy part 1 by xoneveragainxo reviews
Gemma and Clay not lovin each other anymore? clay cheating really they really are about gemma, clay and jaxs realationship.....gemma pregnant?
Sons of Anarchy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,654 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/12/2008 - Complete
The Carrion Crow by Keito-san reviews
MorrĂ­gan, the Carrion Crow, is said to land on the battlefield and call out the names of the men who will die. When they do die, she carries their souls off to the other world. ChibsOC pairing.
Sons of Anarchy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,817 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/19/2008
Inked by betty-boo reviews
Chibs/OFC Charlotte - Chibs tattoos a Crow on Charlotte to mark her his Ol' Lady. Complete. OneShot.
Sons of Anarchy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,445 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/28/2009 - Complete