Home Community Anime/Manga .hack/SIGN Sora Central
Sora Central
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga .hack/SIGN, Since: 06-28-06
Founder: InvaderRed - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 33830
Basically just a collection of stories centered on Sora and whatnot. Hardly anyone rights them, so I figured I'd just gather the good ones I find.

To Waltz by Steeple333 reviews
Sora gives BT a proposal. Not SoraBT R&R, please.
.hack/SIGN - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,135 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/14/2006 - Published: 1/6/2006
Absolute Beginners by KosagiNoLegion reviews
When A20 joins forces with Sora, The World may tremble. It certainly will never be quite the same for either of them. Set during the game but is generally separate from it. Chapter 5: Slumming A return to the World results in an unexpected invitation.
.hack/SIGN - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 22,296 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/16/2006 - Published: 2/28/2006
What Does Sora Want? by squalmasy reviews
What does Sora want? He wants money, levels, member addresses...and come to think of it, Crim, too! Sora x Crim; very light Shounen-Ai
.hack/SIGN - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 975 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/21/2004
Sora's Player Killer by BaBoXhEiNa reviews
Five years later, after the horrific experience, Sora returns to The World. And unexpectedly, he meets someone like his old self, that teaches him to face his fears. R&R!
.hack/SIGN - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 619 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/13/2004
Cold, Null, and Void by Tasogare Ookami Konyo reviews
The inquiries of an unaware Sora and a series of repeated encounters lead Mimiru to question her own motives regarding her love for Tsukasa. [Sora x Mimiru. Kind of.]
.hack/SIGN - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,162 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/11/2004 - Published: 3/19/2004
Return of Hell by TheFireV reviews
Sora has been through alot through out dot hack hasent he? Well I'm here with a bunch o OC's (only one will really be used though) to make him go through more! FIRST FIC DONT FLAME
.hack/SIGN - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,136 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/10/2004