Home Community Books Twilight Sosueme's WIP Pounce List
Sosueme's WIP Pounce List
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 10-29-11
Founder: sosueme - Stories: 675 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 96121
This is a place to keep my eye on WIP fics. I also have a community listed under Sosueme1 where I list completed fics, it's my 'to read' list. Feel free to leave a note, let me know you stopped by!

Yours Eternally by SLovingLecter reviews
A clearly wealthy but anonymous benefactor begins sending Bella gifts, the notes are never signed with anything other than 'Yours Eternally.' But they fill her with curiosity and she longs to know who her secret admirer is.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 34 - Words: 67,240 - Reviews: 1685 - Favs: 790 - Follows: 1,072 - Updated: 9/29 - Published: 5/18/2014 - [Aro, Bella] Edward
Midtown Beauty by fajitaprincessa reviews
AU! Edward Cullen is a self-diagnosed psychopath. A psychopath incapable of feeling love, or remorse, or anything like compassion to anything or anyone. But Bella knows this can't be true. Edward has to feel something for her, just this once.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,305 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 4/10 - Published: 2/20 - Bella, Edward, Jacob
Sun and Storm by theplaceswego reviews
When Seth's imprint dies, her identical twin comes home to comfort her family. What happens when Seth meets her for the first time and can't keep his eyes off of her? An imprint story that you won't expect.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 24,775 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 6/1 - Published: 2/9 - Embry, Seth, OC
Love in a Photograph by liragreen reviews
"His skin was cold against mine. So cold I knew I wasn't dreaming at all." Bella is assigned to research the Spanish Influenza for a school project and falls in love with a long-dead boy she sees in a history book photo. Her dreams—or nightmares—come true when he shows up in her biology class.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 84,924 - Reviews: 663 - Favs: 387 - Follows: 562 - Updated: 5/31 - Published: 8/14/2012 - Bella, Edward
Hard Crack by Postapocalypticdepository reviews
It's that stage in candy making when the temperature is a rolling, churning, boiling cauldron of over three hundred degrees. When cold, it's as brittle as glass. When cooled it breaks, making the unmistakable sound of a rock hurling through a windshield or someone succumbing to thin ice. At least that's the childhood memory it reminded me of—before I died.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,237 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 3/20/2014 - Published: 3/2/2014 - Bella, Edward
Remembering by Anton M reviews
The waves carry a barely alive girl to the seashore. Questions arise. She doesn't know. She doesn't know who she is, why she has an oddly-shaped scar and why a 'wanted' person is after her. Why? Stupid question. She doesn't know. Mystery. All Human.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,798 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 5/31/2014 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Bella, Edward
Vampirism for Dummies by Jessica314 reviews
In which Carlisle writes a textbook on vampirism, and Emmett rewrites it. New chapter: The Gifted Vampire.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,993 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 7/17/2015 - Published: 2/26/2015 - Carlisle, Emmett
Alone by Prolific Novice reviews
"No one ever thinks they'll be alone, until they actually are. People think it should be filled with a soft-coloured sombre, a heavy pall of settled-silence because being alone must mean loneliness because they've never known any different. But they're wrong." ExB, Supernatural/Sci-Fi x Sadness.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 80,145 - Reviews: 748 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 443 - Updated: 10/16/2015 - Published: 6/7/2014 - Bella, Edward
Draw Me In by Prolific Novice reviews
She hates crowds, he causes them. He's looking for the one, while she's just looking for the nearest exit. "You humble me." "Yeah, well. Alice and Rose don't care about you, either. Go be humbled by them." Set in England, awkward hilarity and (eventual) fluff.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 43,213 - Reviews: 492 - Favs: 245 - Follows: 475 - Updated: 10/23/2015 - Published: 9/10/2014 - Bella, Edward
Happily by bicyclesarecool reviews
Sophomore accounting major Bella Swan is stuck in a rut and too afraid to get herself out of it. Edward Cullen is a charming musician who seems to be up to the task to help-but will she let him?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 30,199 - Reviews: 337 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 278 - Updated: 10/26/2015 - Published: 2/5/2014 - Bella, Edward
What Drives Her by Virginia May reviews
Edward leaves Forks & Bella behind after the incident with Tyler's van. Five years later, he finally returns to his family and the Pacific Northwest.While picking up his latest Swedish automobile,he is confronted by a very familiar scent. AU-Twilight.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 255,569 - Reviews: 1486 - Favs: 922 - Follows: 971 - Updated: 8/27/2014 - Published: 3/14/2010 - Bella, Edward
Without A Smile by melistories reviews
"I hardly slept last night as it was. Mr. Cullen ran out of the office shortly after I stopped and I thought about boxing up my things but decided to wait until I was officially fired before doing anything rash." "You mean rash like breaking out in a song-and-dance routine in front of your boss?" Rosalie snickered.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 34 - Words: 59,584 - Reviews: 2500 - Favs: 1,139 - Follows: 1,591 - Updated: 6/21 - Published: 5/28/2015 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Monolith by NewTwilightFan reviews
*Red Eyed Edward Contest Entry: 1st Place Judges' Vote* Bella has returned to Forks to live with her father every other year since her parents' divorce. Her emotional isolation threatens to overwhelm her, then she senses a mysterious force drawing her deep into the shadows of an abandoned graveyard. The force emanates from a standing stone. . . the gateway to her destiny. AU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Horror - Chapters: 12 - Words: 34,435 - Reviews: 785 - Favs: 357 - Follows: 419 - Updated: 7/10 - Published: 11/16/2015 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Stupid Volvo Owner by PlotBunnyWranglers reviews
I was having a really bad day. Boys are persistent, and Edward Cullen is laughing at me. A little daydreaming never hurt anybody. AU BPOV
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 41 - Words: 184,260 - Reviews: 1348 - Favs: 448 - Follows: 667 - Updated: 9/24 - Published: 12/23/2013 - Bella, Edward
A Love Worth Defending by ladylibre reviews
COMPLETE! After hearing Edward's reasons for leaving, Bella sets out to prove beyond a reasonable doubt their relationship is worth saving. Will the Cullen High Court rule in love's favor? A unique, canon-based AU New Moon fic. **NOTE: This story is TOTALLY UNRELATED to "Serenity's Prayer," my other AU New Moon fic.**
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 27 - Words: 69,766 - Reviews: 1105 - Favs: 318 - Follows: 345 - Updated: 6/25/2014 - Published: 6/5/2013 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Isis by Judy1998 reviews
At the young age of five, Isabella Swan learns that her father is an agent for a secret organization called Isis. Bella decides to follow her father's footsteps and begins her training. At seventeen, she meets a handsome agent by the name of Edward Cullen. As they begin working together, Bella must fight against the number one rule of Isis: No relationships with fellow agents.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 81 - Words: 201,555 - Reviews: 1750 - Favs: 649 - Follows: 491 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 10/22/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Legacy by ahhleesaaa reviews
Bella Swan was uprooted from her comfortable life in New York City and forced to move to small town, Forks, Washington without explanation from her parents. What happens when she meets a stranger who she has been dreaming about, a person she thought was a figment of her imagination? What is this legacy her parents keep mentioning she'll learn about soon? AU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 23 - Words: 56,226 - Reviews: 291 - Favs: 241 - Follows: 196 - Updated: 7/15/2014 - Published: 7/13/2013 - Bella, Edward - Complete
In The Cullen Way by arbitrarygirl reviews
Rosalie and Emmett have been off on one of their trips and have heard the rumors. Now they only need to find a human to test them out on... ExB story. Alternate Universe.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 50 - Words: 64,240 - Reviews: 293 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 153 - Updated: 6/23/2014 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Arrogance & Animosity A Modern Twific by pattyrose reviews
He's a snobbish, rich med school grad down in Forks for the summer with his bud Jasper; She's the 'forbidden fruit': a lower middle-class girl who sets his heart racing. Sound familiar? If you've read Pride & Prejudice, it should! E&B J&A AH AU
Crossover - Twilight & Pride and Prejudice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 37 - Words: 128,117 - Reviews: 2060 - Favs: 1,155 - Follows: 945 - Updated: 10/9/2013 - Published: 7/29/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Needing To Let Go by MusikMuse reviews
A/H When a car crash claims the lives of Bella's parents, she feels like thr world is crashing down around her. Her older brothers come home from school to help raise her. Things slowly get back to normal, but when a mysterious new student and his sister come to school everything changes. Will Bella be able to cope with her parents' death? Read to fins out!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 32 - Words: 105,537 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 182 - Updated: 12/20/2013 - Published: 12/17/2009 - [Bella, Edward] Emmett, Jasper - Complete
And So the Prince Fell in Love with the Peasant by abbydog26 reviews
Vampires rule the world. Vampires can imprint on human girls. but the furture king, Edward, is not allowed to imprint, he must marry a vampire.What happens when Edward finds a peasant named Bella hurt and he imprints on her. full summary inside. R&R AU banner made by Ysar
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 45,645 - Reviews: 871 - Favs: 736 - Follows: 915 - Updated: 6/14 - Published: 4/29/2012 - Bella, Edward
Pas de Trois by Amberdeengirl reviews
Edward and Bella were the perfect dance partners at one of the top ballet academies in the World; unstoppable, unbeatable and utterly, beautifully passionate. But after a horrific betrayal she must take a scholarship to the school of Edward's arch rival, Jacob Black. All three must learn that partnerships may change but the past, with all it's passion and secrets, never will. ExB.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 44 - Words: 214,615 - Reviews: 4788 - Favs: 1,300 - Follows: 1,600 - Updated: 1/29/2014 - Published: 2/24/2012 - Bella, Edward
EAC: The Journal of Edward Cullen by katmom reviews
FIRST PLACE WINNER in THE CANON TOUR CONTEST - PRE-TWI Portion. What if Edward, through Alice's visions, knew about Bella before he met her? What if he had a chance to avoid the bloodlust? Would he take that chance? AU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 29 - Words: 52,074 - Reviews: 1921 - Favs: 709 - Follows: 664 - Updated: 1/1/2012 - Published: 9/15/2011 - Edward, Bella
My Beloved Window by Muff'Nbutter reviews
When Bella moves to Forks, she's surprised that there's someone living in the house across from hers... and even more so that her window faces directly into someone else's! AU, all human BxE all the way... enjoy! Nominated 4 times at The Twilight Awards!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 71,700 - Reviews: 1302 - Favs: 1,050 - Follows: 1,112 - Updated: 4/12/2010 - Published: 4/13/2008 - Bella, Edward
Bella Hale by JulesSC reviews
Six year old Isabella Swan was orphaned after a car crash took her parents away, and Edward and the Cullens find her. Alice decides to keep her, and Edward tries to protect her. Family drama and hilarity ensues as Bella grows up and ExB happens.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 51 - Words: 386,995 - Reviews: 13514 - Favs: 8,269 - Follows: 6,133 - Updated: 7/8/2011 - Published: 11/21/2008 - Edward, Bella
34 | Page 1 2 Next »