Home Community Anime/Manga Soul Eater {Soul X Maka} SoMa Soka and so much more (I *HEART* Soul+Maka)
{Soul X Maka} SoMa Soka and so much more (I *HEART* Soul+Maka)
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Soul Eater, Since: 12-20-10
Founder: HiHelloIWeird - Stories: 449 - Followers: 6 - id: 88030
Hi! Hi! I'm just your average reader who LOVES Soul with Maka, if you do to then this is the place for you! Its all about their romance here! Soul and Maka, no one else! SoMa Forever!
Warning:Some stories might involve other couples like Black*StarxTsubaki, KidXLiz, KidXPatti or, StienxMarie.
Enjoy! ^x^

The Stand-In by ilarual reviews
With her future hanging on her performance in an upcoming recital, Maka is panicked when an emergency calls her long-time dance partner away indefinitely. But the studio's resident pianist is a man of many talents, and with his help she might just be able to pull it off after all. SoMa with allusions to other pairings.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,664 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 21 - Published: 7/11/2015 - [Maka A., Soul Eater] [Marie M., Franken Stein] - Complete
Only if for a Night by rokkasen reviews
Maka Albarn, proprietor of New York City's Library of Magical Rules and Regulations, just wanted some excitement in her humdrum life. Her wish is granted when she becomes embroiled in political corruption, scandal, and an impending war between disgruntled humans and magical folks. Oh, yeah, and there's a dragon who just won't leave her couch. [SoMa; Modern-Magic AU]
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,735 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 10/25/2015 - Published: 9/7/2015 - [Maka A., Soul Eater]
The Basement by Padfoot's Pawprint reviews
The thing Maka locked in the basement is trying to get out. Soul says to unlock the door and let it go. Maka says the poor bastard deserves it.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,284 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/16 - [Soul Eater, Maka A.] - Complete
Jumping Feet First by SunnyD545 reviews
AU. It should be easy. All she has to do is lean forward and let go. Gravity will do the rest. She just didn't expect someone to care, and certainly didn't expect it to be him. A modern AU with trust on the line and relationships burning on high. Something is going to catch her, whether it be him or the rapid currents of Death City River. (Also, I don't own Soul Eater.)
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 68,610 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 266 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 7/22/2015 - [Maka A., Soul Eater] Black Star, Death The Kid
Dark Chocolate by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
Red Riding Hood AU. Five years ago, she had been a measly bakers assistant. Five years later, she enters the Dark Forest where someone very precious waits for her.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,228 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 51 - Published: 10/26/2014 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Big Brother by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
In which Soul remembers his childhood, only this time it doesn't hurt him. It can't anymore, not with her by his side.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,324 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 36 - Published: 2/16/2014 - Soul Eater, Wes E., Maka A. - Complete
Starting Preschool: The Cool Way by awesomeasusual reviews
Maka and Soul's daughter is starting preschool and several someones are about to throw a fit.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,987 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 30 - Published: 3/11/2013 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
Liquor Store Blues by Missoldschool321 reviews
They say in Death City your life can turn upside down, Maka Albarn is no exception to this case. She worked as a bartender in a club named "Liquor Store Blues" after one night events. She ends up being her brother's son guardian along with being the target of affection by none other then Soul Eater the new rising star of Death City. Soul x Maka
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,995 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 205 - Updated: 10/28/2015 - Published: 7/12/2013 - Maka A., Soul Eater
Of Lies, Crimes, and Alibis by tsuyaha reviews
Mafia AU. On a mission to find her father, who had disappeared for weeks after dealing with a mafia gang, Maka Albarn accidentally gets herself entangled with the most powerful mob boss in all of Death City: Soul Eater Evans. SoulxMaka, rated T for violence and language.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 7 - Words: 34,248 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 11/9/2015 - Published: 7/4/2013 - Maka A., Soul Eater
Kill Me by babybuonarroti reviews
AU. "I'm not going to kill you." He stated plainly. "I'm going to keep you." Rated T for strong language.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 46,553 - Reviews: 361 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 288 - Updated: 10/24/2015 - Published: 2/18/2013 - Maka A., Soul Eater
Pulling Through by SandmanCircus reviews
After a long battle, Soul and Maka walk home in the rain. One-shot. Fluffy.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,569 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 242 - Follows: 31 - Published: 1/23/2010 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
Rain Soaked Tears by DemonClowSorceress reviews
AU. Soul Eater finds honor student Maka Albarn crying in the rain. He takes her home, and from there, the truth comes out. Rated T for some cursing.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 24,120 - Reviews: 343 - Favs: 556 - Follows: 260 - Updated: 4/24/2013 - Published: 8/28/2012 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Black Jacket by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
Stretching out his arms, following his meister into the sand, Soul couldn't help but feel utterly smug that it was his jacket she was wearing and no one else's.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,590 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 556 - Follows: 73 - Published: 5/17/2011 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
One Mississippi by wildchild911 reviews
A pratice of becoming patient. rated T for minor swearing.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 961 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/11/2012 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Open Space by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
They had so much open space yet they stuck so close to each other. Maybe it's because their apartment is so small, or because they just didn't need all that much space to begin with.
Soul Eater - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,563 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 32 - Published: 11/18/2011 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
The Convict in My Closet by tsuyaha reviews
AU. My name is Soul Eater Evans, age 15, convicted of a murder that I did not commit. Now I am on the run for one reason only: To prove my innocence to the world. But when I accidentally bump into Maka Albarn - school girl prodigy - on the streets of New York, she just might be the type of detective I need to solve everything. A classic 'who done it' murder mystery/romance fanfic.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 41,816 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 11/14/2012 - Published: 8/7/2012 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
Broken Inside by shadowmistx98 reviews
AU. Ever since that depressing break-up with Kid, Maka has changed from sweet&innocent to rough&daring. She is now transferred to a new city and school. Her view on every boy is the same but will someone be able to change that? Please read
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 44,490 - Reviews: 303 - Favs: 221 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 5/16/2012 - Published: 4/3/2012 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
The Spirit of Halloween by mandar vortex reviews
It was all in the spirit of Halloween. AU.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,981 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/3/2012 - Published: 7/15/2012 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
Eat Out, Not In by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
AU. "Can we not like each other together?" / / In which Soul is an over-protective prick and Maka works as a skate girl at a fast-food restaurant.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,122 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 356 - Follows: 42 - Published: 4/17/2012 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
I Don't Know What I'm Doing by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
AU. He's the boy who talks to imaginary people. She's the girl with a sleep disorder. They're unlikely friends but they make it work.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,460 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 263 - Follows: 47 - Published: 3/11/2012 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
Foolproof by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
An AU for Valentine's Day. "Your choice, Maka. Come with me or go back to class and get yourself waist-deep in THAT train wreck." / / Soul Evans is smarter than he looks. Maka is none the wiser.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,828 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 471 - Follows: 77 - Published: 2/14/2012 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Blessings in Disguise by All-American Anteater reviews
Survival AU: Summer vacation just started for the Soul Eater gang and they are going on a trip away from Death City! But what happens when their plane crashes in the middle of nowhere with no communication what so ever?
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 30,381 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 8/6/2012 - Published: 4/29/2012 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Crime and Punishment by Caelitea reviews
They met for the first time on a red moon night where she shot a man dead and he killed a woman with a sharpened dagger. To the rest of the world, he's a murderer, she's a murderer, and if they fall in love, then all goes to hell, now doesn't it? — Soul/Maka
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,095 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 13 - Published: 12/19/2011 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Blood Music by Cuna999 reviews
The curtain falls and blood pours from his fingers as blood pours from her throat. She forces his fingers to stain his keys red; he forces her throat to melodize strangled words into bloodstained music. They clean the blood off and the cycle repeats.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,457 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/28/2011 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
m a d n e s s by PrincessGarnet17 reviews
Soul and Maka are students at a normal high school where they get locked in one night. But is there something more sinister at work here...? Soul X Maka AU
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 16 - Words: 12,867 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 3/18/2012 - Published: 10/28/2011 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »