Home Community Anime/Manga Soul Eater Soul and Maka fanfics
Soul and Maka fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Soul Eater, Since: 09-25-12
Founder: YourStoryIsn'tOverYet - Stories: 34 - Followers: 8 - id: 103071
The best Soul and Maka stories that I have read so far, may be the odd few with the whole gang and no soma, but still awesome! stories good for ages K to T! Please read them, and follow community if you like what you read!

Someone Who Loves Me - SoMa Chapter 1 by Lefty0321 reviews
When Soul recovers from a life threatening accident, it forces him to understand exactly what kind of relationship he has with Maka. Although he knows she has feelings for him, does he know what they are?
Soul Eater - Rated: K - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,067 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 4/12/2013 - Published: 10/16/2012 - Soul Eater, Maka A.
By Ourselves by Aki Vos reviews
So, the old saying didn't really apply any more... I don't know exactly what to say... MakaXSoul, FINISHED!
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 46 - Words: 53,206 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 4/19/2009 - Published: 1/18/2009 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Cold but not Cool by dailymantra reviews
Waaaay overdo Soul Eater fic, chums. Usually I like to wait until I've finished watching a show to write about it, but man I couldn't wait. I mean, SoMa, guys. How could I resist? Maka and Soul take a walk in the snow.
Soul Eater - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 788 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/9/2012 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
Pirates of the Sea by YourStoryIsn'tOverYet reviews
(Under reconstruction) Maka Albarn, a young girl who dreams of becoming a pirate, sneaks onto a ship to try to get a better understanding. However, when she ends up becoming part of the crew, she realizes that being a pirate isn't what like it seems in all the books she read.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 9,088 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 11/5/2014 - Published: 10/21/2012 - [Maka A., Soul Eater]
Got a Problem? by Marsh of Sleep reviews
AU. Maka's just trying to get by, but everything keeps pointing her in the same freakin' direction: Towards a weird-looking OLD GUY! Valentine's Day fic, sort of. SoMa, two-parter, Crack. Rated for language, mostly.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,840 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 345 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 2/15/2011 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
i've got a love that keeps me waiting by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
WEREWOLF AU. Because, really, she didn't need to know that he was all ready to join the elder wolves and he already had a female all picked out and it certainly wasn't her because, like he said, who'd wanna' spend the rest of forever with a violent, pedantic, flat chest like her?
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,172 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 355 - Follows: 64 - Published: 7/3/2012 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
I CANT STOP SINGING! by Progota reviews
During a battle with a Musical Witch Maka gets a spell placed on her that makes her sing parts of songs at random moments getting her into halarious situations! :
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,836 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 9/11/2011 - Published: 8/13/2011 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Lost Voice by PurpleSoul1996 reviews
Maka is back to living in Death City after traveling with her mother for about six years. Being at age six-teen she is starting school. But when she comes across one boy who everybody says to stay away from she is determined to find out who he really is.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 45,103 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 2/13/2012 - Published: 11/4/2011 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Buried Secrets by Amber Masquerade reviews
AU. Maka is distant from everyone around her and refuses to let anyone in. Soul is a loner who only has BlackStar as a friend. One day they both collide, and the next thing they know they find themselves having feelings for each other. But, Maka is still hiding something. Can Soul uncover her dark secret? Or better yet, save her from it? SoulxMaka Rated T for some language!
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 20,078 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 8/4/2012 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
What You Really Want by Fantasy Fan Girl reviews
She was happy, at least she thought she was. But now, something was wrong, something was off. Why would it be that she'd prefer to hang out with a Soul, a friend, rather than her boyfriend. "Soul, are you in love with me." "What do you really want then Maka?" A story about how sometimes what you think you want, is completely different than what you really do. Soul/Maka
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 27,125 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 9/23/2012 - Published: 8/23/2012 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
L is for Loser by Amber Lehcar reviews
"When you were three, I was just four. You were the cute little girl next door." AU SoulXMaka. Bad summary, but the story's cute!
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,768 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 3/28/2011 - Published: 6/21/2010 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Jealous Guy by TheAmazingBoo reviews
He was probably the most handsome boy that she had ever seen'.“Excuse me beautiful,” Say What? Soul felt like he wanted to puke in his mouth. eventual SoulMaka. COMPLETE
Soul Eater - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 17,184 - Reviews: 261 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 12/21/2009 - Published: 12/1/2009 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
Great, as if blair was enough by crazychick1313 reviews
Blair received a letter from her brother that he was coming to Death City. Blair's brother takes a liking to Maka. A little too much in Soul's opinion. Jealousy rises. It's a straight out war for Maka's heart.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,863 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 7/18/2011 - Published: 1/20/2011 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
I'll Change For You by shadowmistx98 reviews
AU. Maka is an antisocializing nerd and has only 3 friends plus 1 childhood friend. She gets all nervous when she talks to other people and can even faint because of a trauma she had when she was young. She didn't want to change but now she is willing to do it after meeting a delivery boy. A cool one.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 34,421 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 6/16/2012 - Published: 5/23/2012 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
Fear is a Mind Killer by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
And then, just as Soul laced their fingers experimentally, the safety of the lights went out, and black unraveled like ribbons and wrapped around them both.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,538 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 228 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 4/30/2011 - Published: 4/24/2011 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Semi Legal by AngelOfFluffiness reviews
They were all homeless teens when Kid found them. Now with Kid, still teenagers, they work as an extension of the police department taking on jobs police can't or won't as well as jobs too sensitive. Making music and solving crimes is normal life. Soka
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 29 - Words: 62,560 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 4/28/2012 - Published: 6/23/2011 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
It's Nice to Know You Work Alone by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
Slight AU. "Whats the story behind your eyes?" / / "Got new ones that can see in the dark. And through stuff. And let me tell you, I am not impressed by the color of your panties." - Officer Maka Albarn has got her hands full with this one.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,259 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 302 - Follows: 148 - Published: 12/24/2011 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Define Mortified by Pyocola Analogue III reviews
AU What's worse than being forced to live through your parent's divorce? Your mother playing the field again. And the best part of that? When she starts dating your worst enemies equally single father. Welcome to the wacky family! SoMa and others
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 68,269 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 4/21/2012 - Published: 11/10/2011 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
The Music of the Soul by shadowmistx98 reviews
AU. Maka is now part of her favorite, the famous teenage band, Soul Rock. She now begins a new life as a rising star. Her love life? She likes her bandmate, Kid the vocalist, but someone might be able to change on how she feels. SoMa a hint of MakaXKid.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 64,785 - Reviews: 388 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 6/5/2012 - Published: 4/23/2012 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
Godsends by The aspiring Firefly reviews
Godsend- "an unexpected thing or event that is particularly welcome and timely, as if sent by God." Alternate Universe: SoulxMaka.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 94,434 - Reviews: 311 - Favs: 216 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 12/23/2009 - Published: 3/17/2009 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Spin the Bottle by Iceytaste reviews
"It spun and spun, and it seemed forever until the hollow bottle finally gave a 'clank' and skidded to a stop - Maka's eyes widened - resting right in front of Soul." Takes place after where the anime left off - the Kishin's battle. Finished!
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 13,867 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 5/19/2012 - Published: 1/12/2012 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
Away From the Sun by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
AU! Everyone's said he's always been out-of-reach, something too far gone to retrieve. But she didn't realize he's been around the corner all along.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17,827 - Reviews: 405 - Favs: 422 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 8/22/2011 - Published: 7/31/2011 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Soul Eater: Repairing A Broken Soul by Narusaku1357 reviews
My name is Maka Albarn. The moment i saw him in the music room i decided to look into his soul. And when i did, i found that he had locked it up because it was broken. Nearly shattered. I wanted to fix it, so i decided to befriend the cool guy of Shibusen
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 114,836 - Reviews: 452 - Favs: 517 - Follows: 187 - Updated: 7/24/2010 - Published: 1/4/2010 - Maka A., Soul Eater - Complete
Soul Theory by Poisoned Scarlet reviews
AU! There's a fine line between being top-student and a jaded moron. Maka Albarn can't understand the subtle beauty in music, can Soul Evans teach the lyrics of the soul to a damaged girl while the threat of disownment looms over him?
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 64,920 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 349 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 4/16/2012 - Published: 9/23/2011 - Soul Eater, Maka A. - Complete
CAFÉ EVANS by influenceONchildren reviews
AU. 19 year old Maka Albarn quit her job. Again. Now she's working for Wes Evans at his café. Now she has to deal with obnoxious co-workers, rude customers, and a "Little Demon" who's trying to buy the café! No one said being a waitress was easy.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,750 - Reviews: 409 - Favs: 386 - Follows: 251 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 6/7/2009 - Maka A., Soul Eater
34 | Page 1 2 Next »