Home Community Books Night World series Soulmate stories
Soulmate stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Night World series, Since: 01-19-09
Founder: 2254 bb - Stories: 6 - Followers: 16 - Staff: 1 - id: 66259
These are stories with the soulmate principle. Werewolves, vampires, shapeshifters, witches. Everyone finds their soulmate.

Bring On The Night by Halo Vengeance reviews
Luke never wanted a soulmate, and especially not a little human girl. But what will happen when fate throws them back together and Luke learns that there's more to Nikki than meets the eye. Rating May change. Read and Review! XOXO
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,909 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 11/2/2009 - Published: 9/6/2009
The Perfect Soulmate by H.D.Powell reviews
Of all vampires, Saeim is the most unusual. Though he may be the most cruel,it doesn't stop girls from fawning over him. And when he meets Gracie, his life is turned upside down. He is the only one with out a soulmate now that the war has ended, is she it
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,032 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/7/2009 - Published: 10/19/2009
Reality Rewritten by Irayana reviews
BEING REVAMPED/REWRITTEN It began as an ordinary night shift at the corner store where Anne worked, but soon turns into her worst nightmare. How did her night go from ordinary and boring to being kidnapped, falling in love, and running for her life? Anne learns that all is not as it seems as reality loses its meaning and the world turns upside down.
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 47,374 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/3/2010 - Published: 7/30/2009
Temptation Waits by melissarxy1 reviews
Cally is a Daybreak spy, while on a mission she meet her soul mate R&R please
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,059 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/8/2002 - Complete
Monster in the Moonlight by thee-dark-enchantress reviews
I'm running for my life,i'm running because i have to,it's all that's left becuase if i stop...if i stop my soulmate will kill me....
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,277 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/14/2007 - Published: 11/12/2007 - Complete
Sanctuary by Desert Renaissance reviews
Amanda's whole family was killed by vampires. Then, the vampires were killed by wherewolves. Alone, she is caught by Ryan, a wherewolf. But when Ryan claims she is his soulmate, she finds her life changed forever. Is Ryan also the final wildpower ?
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 22,056 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/14/2010 - Published: 6/20/2008 - Complete