Home Community Games Vampire: The Masquerade Spaghetti and Corpses: Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines Fanfic
Spaghetti and Corpses: Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines Fanfic
Follow .
Focus: Games Vampire: The Masquerade, Since: 04-02-11
Founder: rednightmare - Stories: 86 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 1 - id: 91126
Making FF a better place one eye socket-embedded jawbone at a time. Visitors, don't forget to set the rating filter to include 'M'-rated fiction for access to all stories.

All Hallow's Eve by StarGazers reviews
A not-so-fun Halloween experience for our beloved L.A Prince and my darling OC.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: K - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,757 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/31/2014 - Prince S. LaCroix, OC - Complete
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines: 10 years later by Marcus Gaudry reviews
LaCroix is dead. L.A. is run by the Anarchs in a Barony system. For ten years they have lived in relative peace. Now a new threat is on the horizon. Follow threads of 7 "PC" characters as they deal with this new threat in their own ways. (Note: based on characters in VTMB, and some of the game continuity appears in an altered state as a backstory.)
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Horror/Mystery - Chapters: 7 - Words: 82,862 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/15 - Published: 10/18/2014
A Little Tidbit by Avezrix125689 reviews
A small piece, this piece shows a possible conversation between the player character in Bloodlines and LaCroix, concerning the origins of his sheriff. Here's hoping there isn't some hidden away pure canon explanation, because if so, my bad. Either way, enjoy.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 366 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/9/2014
Clipped Wings by MayMeikizuli-LeolaniLiaMay
A proposed one-shot/prologue to my possibly upcoming Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines fanfiction. No OC name provided at this time; Fem!Fledgling.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 658 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/29/2014 - OC
Goodbye LA by Paranoidgirl reviews
Samantha gets the chance to say goodbye... Bloodlines story
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 860 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/2/2014 - Complete
Tis The Season by RedNebula
To be jolly? Or to harbor homicidal thoughts of one another? To bear and grit your teeth until all concerned are satisfied. And tinsel...a lot of tinsel! This is an entirely AU adventure involving two beloved OCs and their crab-apple of a Sire, Sebastian LaCroix. Rated T for good measure.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 23,246 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/30/2014 - Published: 6/21/2014
Nosferatu: Barbara by FutureCrazyCatLady reviews
A character sketch of the background and embrace of Barbara, a Nosferatu neonate. Feel free to use her in campaigns as long as I get credit for her creation. :) One-shot.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,729 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/18/2014 - Nosferatu, OC - Complete
Assets by nyuneon reviews
The Gangrels have left the Camarilla four years ago, wandering outside the cities as lone wolves. Yet, here is this Childe. Sebastian's new pet dog.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 2,824 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/2/2014 - Published: 1/2/2014 - Prince S. LaCroix, OC
I Hate to Ask by Sarah1281 reviews
Satine was told certain things about vampire limitations that she discovers, quite by accident, aren't exactly true. There's nothing for it but to go back to Mercurio and try to sort this out. He'd really rather she found someone else to ask because this is certainly going to be an awkward conversation.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,058 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/16/2014 - Mercurio, Ventrue - Complete
Death By Inches by Sarah1281 reviews
On the one hand, Isaac Abrams was relieved beyond measure to get word of his long-troubled and recently missing childe. Still, just because Ash has been found doesn't mean that he wants anything to do with him or is at all interested in halting this self-destructive streak. If anything, it seems the time away had only worsened it.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,645 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/6/2014 - Ash R. - Complete
Like Sire Like Childe by Sarah1281 reviews
LaCroix's plans were simple before Nines prevented him from executing a unimportant fledgling. He added Nines to the list of people he needed to get rid of and got on with things. Or tried to, at any rate. How difficult could it possibly be to kill a kindred not even a week old?
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,222 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/30/2014 - Prince S. LaCroix - Complete
Necessary Evils by Sarah1281 reviews
Jack's come through for her time and time again but he's never made any secret of the fact he views the humans as cattle. Perhaps it shouldn't have come as so much of a shock to find out a little bit about one of his illicit activities.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,624 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/22/2014 - Jack, Ventrue - Complete
Of Faith by Paranoidgirl reviews
Of all the places to find vampires, Mercurio figured a church wasn't one of them. Semi-philosophical oneshot.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,168 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/16/2014 - Mercurio - Complete
Genie by trace-selenium reviews
A foreign exchange student gets swept up in the undertow of the supernatural world upon discovering she has the ability to manipulate the strings of reality & step sideways into the ethers. Her moral fiber is tested as she fights for her survival, wherein she discovers the ubiquitous power of love & mercy in a world swallowed up by entropy & fear. Very dramatic in later chapters.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,043 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/31/2013 - OC, Ventrue
In step by trace-selenium reviews
A meeting takes place between a young Swara and pre-Bloodlines LaCroix.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Drama/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,311 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/1/2014 - OC, Prince S. LaCroix - Complete
End of Days: 2012 Edition by Sarah1281 reviews
It's nearly December 21st and Satine is trying not to worry about whether this will finally be the end of the world. The others can't believe that after eight years of nonstop 'it's the end of the world' predictions she can still even take that seriously anymore.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,136 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 1/14/2014 - Jack, Skelter, Damsel, Ventrue - Complete
A different Tragedy by Dark Angel and Dark Star reviews
Everything is different now. I do not have any emotional ties to this man yet he is capable of breaking every inch of the fragile mask I wear. The masquerade mask is on all of us. But mine is hiding something ugly and twisted. For the first time I do not know what to do anymore. I need your help Prince LaCroix. I only own my story, and my o.c's. discontinued.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,213 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/11/2014 - Published: 12/28/2013 - Prince S. LaCroix, Caine, OC - Complete
Waiting for Gehenna by Sarah1281 reviews
After LaCroix and his sarcophagus explode and Nines is recovering, the fledgling finally has a chance to spend some time getting to know the savior she should really try to stop accidentally causing problems for. Fortunately the Anarchs are quite willing to accept kindred as unconventional as she's turning out to be.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,054 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/2/2014 - Nines R., Ventrue - Complete
That Last Thread by Sarah1281 reviews
Unable or perhaps just unwilling to convince Samantha that she had made a mistake, the fledgling tracks her down after things get less hectic to try and find out more about her past and the one remaining connection to her lost life.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,288 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/19/2013 - Ventrue - Complete
Blame Bach by Sarah1281 reviews
After returning from Grout's mansion and being fairly certain that Nines killed him, the fledgling realizes that she likes Nines a lot more than she ever liked LaCroix and so decides to just not share that information no matter how hard LaCroix tries to pull it out of her.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,564 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/27/2013 - Prince S. LaCroix, Ventrue - Complete
Road Map to Hell by Paranoidgirl reviews
Bloodlines story. Romero discovers something about Mercurio he really shouldn't have... Mercurio-centric
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,132 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/16/2013 - Mercurio - Complete
Mischief Night by StarGazers reviews
This is a one-shot about my OC, Louisa, and her adventures with Halloween. If you haven't read my work before, I suggest reading Childe of Passion before or after your read this story. Rated T just to be safe.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,639 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/31/2013 - Complete
Concrete Forest by Atruya reviews
Little is certain in the forest of lies and subterfuge; concrete answers remain obfuscated and the Elders command the blood. It's impossible to change a 6000-year-old society… or is it? When fueled by anger and accompanied by a crazed vampire the edges of possibility tend to get muddled. V:tMB, Toreador/Malkavian femslash.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,074 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 12/25/2013 - Published: 8/31/2013 - [Malkavian, Toreador]
To Be A Ventrue by SandraSmit19 reviews
Rhoslyn Forbes was an ordinary woman with an ordinary life, until she met an extraordinary man. Now a newly-made fledgling, she has to make her way through the treachery and danger of the vampire world. DISCONTINUED!
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Horror/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 44,255 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/25/2013 - Published: 8/9/2013 - Ventrue
Who Is Running Bedlam? by haysalhero reviews
Summery update: What is going behind the scenes as you play through the Santa Monica arc. Main characters including the Vorman Sisters, Vandal Clever and Lily.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,849 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/19 - Published: 7/10/2013 - Therese V., Jeanette V.
53 | Page 1 .. Last Next »