Home Community Books Harry Potter Spellbinding Mannequins With Wands
Spellbinding Mannequins With Wands
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 06-20-06
Founder: 57mannequins - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 33488
For my own selfish needs, this has been mainly created to keep track of DMHG stories that I find well written and noteworthy. I hope that you may take the time to read them as well. Other pairings may be included also.

How the Ghost of You Clings by wallyflower reviews
The aftermath of an apprentice's departure. SSHG
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,622 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/8/2007 - Severus S., Hermione G. - Complete
Everything I've ever done by duj reviews
COMPLETE! There were likely to be enough cross words when they finally met. For seven years of his teaching, Hermione had had nothing but cross words from him... Life was a puzzle sometimes. SSHG, Nominated for 4th Multifaceteds and Moste Potente Passions
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 51,644 - Reviews: 920 - Favs: 809 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 4/27/2006 - Published: 10/25/2004 - Severus S., Hermione G. - Complete
Everybody Wants to Rule the World by attica reviews
Funny because when he saw her he kind of stared. There was just a funny feeling inside of him because when he’d first walked out everything looked so different but she uncannily stayed the same. DracoHermione. One shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,016 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 356 - Follows: 30 - Published: 7/15/2006 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Charon's Gift by Philyra912 reviews
Oneshot PostHBP. On a joyless Christmas Eve, Hermione goes to visit the graves of the fallen. There she meets the man who destroyed her hope, and perhaps the only one who can give it back to her. 8/15/08: NOMINATED AT THE QUIBBLER AWARDS!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,200 - Reviews: 395 - Favs: 1,100 - Follows: 105 - Published: 1/14/2006 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Nothing is Symmetrical by attica reviews
“Because,” she said, a secretively cunning smile flickering across her face for a mere second that once the shadow of the cloud passed, it was gone. “Because we’ve got nothing to lose.” Draco&Hermione. PostHBP. Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,573 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 247 - Follows: 31 - Published: 3/1/2006 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete