Home Community Books Harry Potter Spiffy's favourite mpreg stories
Spiffy's favourite mpreg stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 10-17-06
Founder: Spiffy Squigglemink-mantra III - Stories: 10 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 5 - id: 37936
All of spiffy's 5 star rated Mpreg stories.

Becouse You Left! by Jamee43 reviews
HArry lost somebody after the war.The only thing that keeps him alive is his daughter. He sees the person he lost even though he is dead. Why? And who did he lose? If you are going to read this, grab some tissues! You are going to cry Consider yourselfs w
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,260 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/25/2006 - Harry P. - Complete
Love of My Life by littlericepot reviews
My daughter, Lily, is the love of my life. After my husband died, she was all I had. She is an angel sent from heaven and I love her with my whole being... DracoHarry; minor mpreg and slash; ONE-SHOT
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,903 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/17/2004 - Draco M., Harry P. - Complete
A Thinker's Story by KaKiJo reviews
A big surprise came with Harry's 17th birthday, one that not even he could have predicted. Sixteen years later, the truth finally comes out.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 43,147 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 1/26/2007 - Published: 6/17/2006 - Harry P., Draco M.