Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog Spiritual-ness
Spiritual-ness
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 07-18-09
Founder: Anna Marcelli Palmer - Stories: 5 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 72266
In this community there will be a selection of high quality, innovative, and smart stories of the most alluring and weird genre, spiritual!

Facade by Anna Marcelli Palmer reviews
There is a face they cannot destroy, nor kiss.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,286 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 6/30/2011 - Published: 6/29/2011 - Shadow, Sonic - Complete
Alienation by Anna Marcelli Palmer reviews
I looked at them in disgust. A kleptomaniac, a weird "uncle", a firtatious mother, and a psychopath are before me, while my father is saving his cuties. No. The worst part isn't that these are the saviors of the world. Unfortunately, they are my family.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Humor/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,864 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/17/2009 - Complete
Last Story by Taranea reviews
The Ultimate Life is infinite. But for someone who loves, infinite is too long…Shadow and the Curse of the Immortal Oneshot. After it has been more than a hundred years, he knows what to do.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,195 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/18/2007 - Shadow, Maria R. - Complete
Façade by Respice Finem reviews
It’s just an ephemeral expression. A flicker in his gaze to betray his thoughts. An inconsistency in his temperament. But it’s horrendously disturbing.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 568 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/2/2009 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Amaranth by Respice Finem reviews
So, the universe is infinite, right?
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,239 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Published: 5/15/2009 - Tails, Sonic - Complete