Home Community TV Shows StarTrek: The Original Series Spock & Uhura TOS: The Language of Love
Spock & Uhura TOS: The Language of Love
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows StarTrek: The Original Series, Since: 09-17-09
Founder: recumbentgoat - Stories: 122 - Followers: 20 - Staff: 2 - id: 74291
Celebrating the love of Spock and Uhura: old-school! All the TOS-inspired stories involving our intrepid lovers. Please PM recumbentgoat if you've got a story you'd like to add to the comm. Thank you!

Interlude by The Night was Moist reviews
In a harsh universe, she finds what she's always wanted.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,325 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/16/2010 - Published: 8/9/2010 - Uhura, Spock - Complete
The Balance of Things by Jamille Shane reviews
Uhura has always known that if it's too good to be true, maybe it is. But then again, maybe it isn't. Whatever it is, she's confused.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,734 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 12/20/2010 - Published: 12/8/2010 - Uhura, Spock - Complete
Di'kizh'tor by recumbentgoat reviews
While on Vulcan, Spock and Nyota struggle to come to terms with the aftermath of their first pregnancy. One-shot.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,114 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/9/2010 - Uhura, Spock - Complete
The Syvian Incident by SeshKhem reviews
Sequel to Dragonfire in "The Many Shades of Love" . Fluffy mission fic. S/U and Scotty/Charlene. "This was *not* how they planned to spend Christmas Eve."
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,344 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/23/2010 - Spock, Uhura - Complete
The Way to Spock's Heart by FlamingPhoenix202 reviews
Spock and Uhura are the last crew members on the Enterprise when the others dissapear suddenly, and their feelings for eachother soon become clear. S/U.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,718 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/3/2011 - Spock, Uhura - Complete
The Landing Party by Jamille Shane reviews
The next installment in my Spock/Uhura series. For once it really is a simple landing party. But the separate dramas that pop up during it back on the Enterprise is where the story is at. Some Christine Chapel drama, too.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,541 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/22/2011 - Published: 2/7/2011 - Uhura, Spock - Complete
Lost in Translation by DawnCandace reviews
Young Spock discovers Valentine's Day. A companion story to The First Taste.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,798 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/11/2011 - Spock, Uhura - Complete
Meeting of the Minds by Jamille Shane reviews
This is only a three-shot. Spock and Uhura wind up bonding much earlier than they expected when an unexpected situation comes up.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,933 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/28/2011 - Published: 2/26/2011 - Spock, Uhura - Complete
The Softest Star by wildcat7898 reviews
Someone unexpected comes to Saavik's house while Spock and Uhura are visiting. This story follows "Utoto."
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 23,978 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 9/24/2011 - Published: 10/16/2009 - Spock, Uhura - Complete
The Search For PI by TeaOli reviews
After a mission involving strangely vivid dreams and lots of pie, Commander Spock and Lieutenant Uhura try to get on with their lives and work, sans PI. Humor first and foremost, with a little bit of adventure and romance.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,179 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/17/2011 - Published: 3/19/2011 - Uhura, Spock
Unfastening by Zizi.West reviews
Drabble is based on picture prompt posted by linstock to the S/U LiveJournal group:an altered still of a young, handsome Leonard Nimoy dressed as a street thug in black leather motorcycle jacket. Early in their courtship, Spock invites Nyota to dinner while they are in a large city.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,225 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/24/2012 - Uhura, Spock - Complete
Changelings by NotesfromaClassroom reviews
Set during and after the TOS episode "The Changeling," the crew has to pull together to help Uhura recover after she is attacked by Nomad. What they learn as they work to help her regain her memories changes them forever.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 26,110 - Reviews: 238 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 1/21/2013 - Published: 10/28/2012 - Uhura, Spock - Complete
A Lesson in the Vulcan Lyre by crazejen reviews
Flash-Fiction. Uhura finds Mr. Spock in the break room and convinces him to teach her the Vulcan lyre. Just an idea I had.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 916 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/17/2013 - Spock, Uhura - Complete
A Purely Human Emotion by crazejen reviews
It's been five-years since the Enterprise took off into space, and now the crew is home. Uhura longs to see an old flame of hers, but finds a terrible surprise waiting when she visits him. One-shot.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,274 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/5/2013 - Spock, Uhura - Complete
Implications of Known Facts by WeirdLittleStories reviews
Uhura's friends - especially Christine Chapel - are desperately curious about what Spock is like in bed, but Spock is a very private person, so Uhura can't tell them anything ... or can she? No actual sex, but a number of implications. :-)
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,065 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/30/2013 - Spock, Uhura - Complete
Journey to Uhura by RedShirtSurvivor reviews
This is how I like to imagine Uhura got her personal memories back after she was wiped by the probe Nomad in the TOS episode "The Changeling." (I may not be the first one to think along these lines but this is how I see it going.) It is slightly AU, but I try not to get too crazy. This is my first fic; please be gentle :) Rated T just to be on the safe side.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 25,712 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/30/2014 - Published: 7/27/2014 - Complete
The Shirt by RedShirtSurvivor reviews
Jealous Spock is fun to write so this just sort of happened. Established S&U.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 526 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/25/2014 - Spock, Uhura - Complete
To Babel and Back by RedShirtSurvivor reviews
Uhura meets Spock's parents on the way to the neutral planetoid Babel. This is a sort-of-sequel to my other story Journey to Uhura, but it should stand on its own. Established S&U with strong undertones of S&A
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,712 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 10/15/2014 - Published: 9/6/2014 - Sarek, Spock, Uhura, Amanda G. - Complete
In the Interim by RedShirtSurvivor reviews
These are a few anecdotes that didn't make it into Thus One Goes To the Stars. They don't have a specific place (unless otherwise indicated) so they stand alone like little one shots. Nestle them between whatever chapters tickle your fancy. Fun and fluff!
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,053 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/18 - Published: 6/18/2015
Thus One Goes to the Stars by RedShirtSurvivor reviews
Spock starts teaching Uhura to play the the Vulcan harp, but they have a lot to learn about each other. [This exists separately from my other stories.]
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 39 - Words: 102,753 - Reviews: 346 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 12/28/2015 - Published: 10/25/2014
First Impressions by Clu Dillinger reviews
During the eighth year of Captain Pike's command of Enterprise, Spock developed his skills as a first officer. Uhura was a first year cadet, and had the opportunity to work with Spock before her commission. Some people were destined to serve shoulder to shoulder. This is how their story began... or at least my version of it.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,121 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/4/2014 - Spock, Uhura, C. Pike - Complete
Do what feels right - TOS by Nyotarules reviews
My tribute to Leonard Simon Nimoy - rest in peace,
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,070 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/28/2015 - [Spock, Uhura] J. Kirk, L. McCoy - Complete
Lost and Found in Translation by Moriwen1 reviews
Nyota debugs. Spock plays lyre. For some reason, they both think this is a fun way to spend their evenings.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,453 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/18/2015 - Spock, Uhura - Complete
How I called you mine by Tr3kkieNovelist reviews
This is my take on how Spock and Nyota Uhura became our favorite ship couple! This is my first fanfic, enjoy!
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 914 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 8/16/2015 - Spock, Uhura - Complete
The Herald by Spockchick reviews
On her first mission command, an accident changes Uhura's life forever. She recovers, aided by Scotty, Spock, Christine and Charlene. While recuperating she hears and feels a strange presence. Is it a ghost? In her head? Or something far more sinister?
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Supernatural - Chapters: 20 - Words: 50,433 - Reviews: 231 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 3/21/2011 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Uhura, Spock - Complete
72 | Page 1 .. Last Next »