Home Community Plays/Musicals Spring Awakening Spring Remembrance
Spring Remembrance
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Spring Awakening, Since: 10-20-09
Founder: PKAquaFlame - Stories: 8 - Followers: 2 - id: 75240
Because you know the adults have their own stories to tell. Stories from the adults POV! Any are welcome.

Mama by entwined-in-a-web reviews
We know about the teens, but what about their mothers? A look at what the main character's mothers were thinking throughout the show. REVIEW PLEASE! Rating is for future chapters /cough/ Martha /cough/
Spring Awakening - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 674 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/2/2010
Blossoming Sin by PKAquaFlame reviews
Two things you should know about Herr Bessell: He had a short temper and he never really loved his daughter. That plus strange dreams equals the loss of Martha's innocence in the most brutal way. Warnings: language, and a gradually twisted Herr Bessell.
Spring Awakening - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,037 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/16/2009 - Martha B. - Complete
The Right Choice by HC0 reviews
“She is so pure, and I do not want to change that. I have made the right choice; I am sure of it.” The introspections of Frau Bergman as Wendla’s mother.
Spring Awakening - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,833 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/17/2009 - Complete
A Shadow Passed, Yearning by Chalcedony Rivers reviews
A mother reminisces about her son, and how the thing that destroyed them began.
Spring Awakening - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,367 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/13/2009 - Complete
Just Like She Never Saw Me by and the echoes reviews
For all her ignorance, Frau Bessell was not stupid.
Spring Awakening - Rated: T - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 368 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/15/2009 - Martha B. - Complete
The Crying He Didn't Understand by PKAquaFlame reviews
His son was gone. There was no way to sugarcoat it, no way to hide it in the shadows and pretend it wasn't there. What I think was running through Herr Steifel's mind during his son's funeral.
Spring Awakening - Rated: T - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,007 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/22/2009 - Moritz S. - Complete
In the Heart of a Storm by Cassandra Starr reviews
Frau Gabor is given the chance to atone for all the times she ignored the children's troubles when Martha comes to her about being abused. Please read and review!
Spring Awakening - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 994 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/13/2009 - Martha B. - Complete
Mama who bore me by RedCloakedMaiden reviews
Thier mothers gave thier children no way to handle things and it only lead to thier tragedies. Anna's stories didn't end the same way life did. Otto played with fire. Ilse and Wendla knew what thir mothers didn't. Hanschen wasn't trusted but Ernst was.
Spring Awakening - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,934 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/21/2009 - Complete