Home Community Games Spyro the Dragon SpyroxEmber
SpyroxEmber
Follow .
Focus: Games Spyro the Dragon, Since: 11-23-09
Founder: Bashie - Stories: 5 - Followers: 1 - id: 76146
SpyroxEmber fics will go here.From friendship to romance, you can find it here!

Go Away All Ready! by Wolven Romeo reviews
Ember is constantly following Spyro around, but what if what she wants, isn't what she expected? Oneshot, rated T cause I'm not sure 100% what it should be...
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 663 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/6/2009 - Spyro, Ember
That Night by Draco Arc Nova reviews
Several years after Malefor's death. Spyro and Ember have feelings for each other, but they don't know if the other feels the same about them. How tdo the two overcome the problem? Read. SXE.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,121 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/14/2010 - Published: 1/16/2009 - Complete
The Aquamarine Brigade by Draco Arc Nova reviews
Sequel to That Night. Spyro is convicted of several murders and the only to clear his name is to take a dangerous mission to find what is believed to no longer exist. Shall Spyro succeed or fail? Read and find out. SpyroXEmber. Slight SpyroXCynder.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,647 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/30/2009 - Published: 9/21/2009 - Spyro - Complete
Spyro And Ember In Preschool by Chuckles the Cheat reviews
Title. First oneshot I have ever done so please review and tell me what you think!
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,461 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/18/2009 - Spyro, Ember - Complete