Home Community Games Final Fantasy VII Square Enix Ukes
Square Enix Ukes
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy VII, Since: 02-23-12
Founder: fefe77777 - Stories: 36 - Followers: 1 - id: 98567
The ukes being Luneth, Sephiroth, Axel, Riku, Leon/Squall, Vexen, and Reno. They are actually just personal favorites of mine. Feel free to look around. :3 I'll try to add new ones as often as soon as I can find them.

Why not? by Kainichi reviews
Rude knew about the abuse but just looked away. But what will he do when Reno shows up on his doorstep, beaten and bloody? Rated T to be safe. Rude/Reno
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,826 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/19/2008 - Reno, Rude - Complete
Quirks by Sassy Aloo reviews
Cloud always knew that his hair was too red to be true. CloudReno
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 738 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/21/2007 - Cloud S., Reno - Complete
Childish Prank by orgymoogle reviews
Happy April Fools Day! Reno's favorite holiday is April Fools. He pranks everyone in the ShinRa building, and boy does he have one heck of a prank for Tseng, the Director of the Turks and Reno's boyfriend, this year! TsengxReno fluff, implied mpreg.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,033 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Published: 4/1/2010 - Tseng, Reno - Complete
Anniversary by Sassy Aloo reviews
One year, baby. It's been a hell of a ride. So how much longer ya think we'll last? CloudReno.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,457 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Published: 2/24/2008 - Cloud S., Reno - Complete
Learning to Wark by Sassy Aloo reviews
When Reno suggested casually one day that they should get a house pet, he did not expect to become the proud mama of a miniature chocobo annoyance. CloudReno.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,295 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/27/2008 - Cloud S., Reno - Complete
100 drabbles of ZackReno by Mr. Sadist reviews
Because Zack/Reno need more love. 100 mostly short themed drabbles centering on a certain SOLDIER's and TURK's relationship.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,739 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/23/2009 - Published: 7/22/2009 - Zack F., Reno
One Kiss by gungnirburst reviews
One kiss was never enough for Ingus. After that first kiss, he just couldn't get enough of them from Luneth. [Ingus/Luneth. Ficlet.]
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 963 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 24 - Published: 7/25/2010 - [Ingus, Luneth] - Complete
My Knight in shining armor by XxRedLucarioxX reviews
Luneth has loved Ingus for a while now, but when he sleeps and gets saved by Ingus then all the fun begins... LunethXIngus pairing! this was actually a random pairing...
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,081 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/20/2008 - Luneth, Ingus - Complete
Meltdown by k-shee reviews
FF3. Luneth hurts himself after thinking too much, but luckily, Ingus is there to help.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 999 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/23/2010 - Luneth, Ingus - Complete
Grey Quartz meeting Blue Sapphire by picklgirl reviews
Not all the Warriors of Light are happy with a return to Castle Sasune. One of them finds himself being pretty jealous. Oneshot. Ingus/Luneth
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,928 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/14/2009 - Luneth, Ingus - Complete
Chocobo by yuki-nakayama-hidaka reviews
FF III : A short fluff piece on Ingus and Luneth as their feelings come to light in Chocobo woods. Luneth tries to catch a chocobo and gets laughed at by Ingus. Don't read if you don't like the idea of 2 guys kissing.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 643 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/3/2009 - Luneth, Ingus - Complete
The Polls Are In by Reizbar-Ookami reviews
ONESHOT: Yuffie finds a new way to spend her time with restoration coming to an end. Cloud and Leon are her victims. Then Leon becomes a victim of Cloud.
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,765 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/10/2008 - Cloud S., Leon/Squall L. - Complete
The Little Merman by Reizbar-Ookami reviews
ONESHOT: AU After seeing Prince Cloud and saving his life, Leon falls for the human. With the help of his friends and sister, can he find a way to steal the blond's heart, or will he be doomed to sing to the sea every night for the rest of his life?
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,576 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/30/2007 - Cloud S., Leon/Squall L. - Complete
Personal Library by Reizbar-Ookami reviews
ONESHOT: Leon doesn't understand why people celebrate birthdays. However, he chooses not to question the logic of his friends. But will his friends be enough to make up for the absense of his boyfriend, or will he suffer through his birthday alone?
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,231 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/22/2007 - Cloud S., Leon/Squall L. - Complete
Every Time a New Experience by The Daxinator reviews
SoraxRiku. Meaning, UkeRiku! Meaning, Riku's one who gets knocked up! Sora considers the most basic lesson of being a parent: babies never do what you expect them too—especially when you're counting on it. Mpreg, slash, yaoi
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,143 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/25/2007 - Riku, Sora - Complete
Christmas Without You by Reizbar-Ookami reviews
Christmas Special: Leon knew that Cloud wasn't going to be there for Christmas. While he's celebrating with their friends, Cloud is going bonkers trying to find the perfect gift for his kitten! Cloud better hurry if he wants to be home for Christmas!
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,759 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/24/2008 - Cloud S., Leon/Squall L. - Complete
Christmas Scrapbook by Reizbar-Ookami reviews
Christmas Special: Cloud has NO idea what to get Leon for Christmas. After speaking with Yuffie & Tifa, he goes about making his gift. Leon is upset with Cloud for... something. Cloud doesn't really know. Full of Cleon fluff & kittens & doggies. Enjoy!
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,441 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/25/2007 - Cloud S., Leon/Squall L. - Complete