Home Community Games Minecraft Stacks of 64
Stacks of 64
Follow .
Focus: Games Minecraft, Since: 07-01-10
Founder: aka CZ - Stories: 7 - Followers: 12 - id: 83023
In light of the current lack of a Minecraft community, I've started one here and hope to eventually have a substantial collection of fics that have been screened as the best of their genres. All category of fics are welcome :)

Surprises by Nevvarchive reviews
A random guy finds himself in a strange world with even stranger people. Rated T for language.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 9,136 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 5/30/2011 - Published: 2/20/2011 - Complete
Minecraft, the First Venture by redwind777 reviews
A mysterious man finds himself in a new, blocky world. Will he be able to find shelter? Protect himself from the monsters? Keep his sanity intact? Read and follow his journey, his First venture into Minecraft..
Minecraft - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,992 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/25/2011 - Published: 1/12/2011
Stranded by Kijji
Seth wakes up from having a weird dream. Now he has to figure out how to get off of this island while trying to fend of the things that go bumping n the night. My first story.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,054 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/28/2011 - Published: 4/5/2011
Block by Cheesus333 reviews
A brief insight into the conscious mind of a Minecraft cube of dirt.
Minecraft - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 563 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/25/2010 - Complete
Sunday at the Beach by Doctor Shemp reviews
I left the beach on a Sunday. The shore seemed close enough. As I set my boat in the water, I thought that anywhere would be better than here. :Survival:
Minecraft - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,499 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/2/2011 - Complete
The Death Circle by XxBloodsbanexX reviews
A short one-shot I suddenly became inspired to write. It's about a zombie and his short life on the surface. It may even hold a few revelations. Rated T for slight gore. Please read and review. My first Minecraft fic.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 981 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/2/2011 - Complete
The Guest by LostCompass reviews
Fear is the oldest, greatest hunter. Oneshot.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Horror/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,271 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Published: 5/6/2011