Home Community Books Hunger Games Star- Crossed Lover of the Hunger Games
Star- Crossed Lover of the Hunger Games
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 06-14-12
Founder: CinnaMyStyle - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - id: 100802
Hunger Games only! Team Peeta or Team Gale, Star-crossed lovers, Rue, Happy Hunger Games. Just subscribe and enjoy all the fluff and the action.

The Hunger Games: Peeta's POV by aslbakerchick13 reviews
Here's my version of The Hunger Games how Peeta would see things. Please read and review. I love honest reviews! P.S. I know there's mistakes, I pretty much just type and post, I don't review over my writing. If I were to legitimately publish something, obviously I'd be more careful, but for this I'm just getting thought to text so yeah :)
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,087 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/4/2013 - Published: 7/20/2012 - Cinna, Katniss E., Peeta M., Effie T.
Inferno - Part I: The Awakening by M. Cooper Jinks reviews
Book 4: Part 1 - "You have provided a spark, that left unattended, may grow into an inferno that destroys Panem." The Girl on Fire has returned! When Katniss mysteriously awakens in the Capitol her first instinct is to find Peeta and their children. However, in her search for the truth, Katniss encounters old friends and learns that her life with Peeta may not be what it seems.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 38,439 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 1/24 - Published: 12/21/2012 - Katniss E., Bonnie, Commander Paylor, Pollux - Complete
Baby Mockingjays by MissWaffles101 reviews
Wondering how Katniss' pregnancy really went with Peeta? This story starts ten years after the rebellion in Mockingjay. Please review and tell me what you think! All characters and actions belong to my favorite author Suzanne Collins and Scholasitc. Happy Reading!
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 26 - Words: 27,712 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 9/9/2012 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete